• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need help want to shoot morphine sulfate

Thanks everyone. my question was definitely answered. I guess I will stick to plugging it for now.

i have been in a real rough spot in life and I don’t want to use needles.
my mother is on her death bed with palliative care. Actually Keif, you responded to my first post last year while I was trying to help her.
now a year later, I have been using oxycodone and morphine on the regular plus my good old poppy seed tea to hold me over.
I love morphine. I know a lot of people don’t like it. Yeah it’s not that upper like oxy but it does it’s job. In fact I find less is sometimes better.

so when I plugg it I usually remove the outer coating, make a powder and Thean suck it up with a syringe. With water and the powder. I insert into rectum and wait.
it’s not perfect but it’s a Lilttle better than swallowing them.
any tips or upgrades would be great.
like how high to insert is the Main question . Does that matter? I read that it might.
sorry that I jumped the gun to shooting. Never have and hopefully never will. You know how it is sometimes you just need more from what you got.
thanks,
bt
man I've been eating and snorting MS er 60 mg pills for years and I never even heard of washin the ol colon with it.. but hey more power to ya.. I like to crush up a 60 and a 30mg Oxycodone IR together into fine powder and snort it.. I highly (pun intended) recommend it if it's within your means.. Anyway its a rough word out there. keep pluggin away 😉

Good Day All-
As you can guess, the tittle of this thread is why I'm here. Got tons of new insulin needs and was thinkin' ......... This is not recreation for me. Was at 4-30mg @Day oxycodone for pain 6 years. It worked well then... I was able to move 'mo better then but needed the oxy for the pain from moving (working-carpenter). When I go on disability, This State has a MME MAX of only 90mg a day so Doc would only give me 4-15's a day. I am not able to move at all like I used to. Taking care of myself .... Hell anything is a challenge now. So, I have never felt a good high on these atleast not "high" like the Good Ol Days. It Does help with the pain but I can't make what I get last a month so I plan my "good" & "bad" days ahead of time ..... ya know. There used to be a graph or something here on BlueLight that gave absorption rates based on manner of ....?-ingestion. i.e., mouth, internasal, iv and % of the drug absorbed. Wish I could find it, could be of service to me ........ Was thinking of trying iv for 'mo or 'mo better help with the pain. ....**** feel free to talk amongst yourselves ****...... Thoughts, Please and Thank You ........ Now, I have fired up before. well someone else did me. Not a needle person & still not even sure I got the balls now. Plus my sit-yee-ation has my arms & hands like teenagers ........ they don't always do what I tell 'em & sometimes just do some really stupid shit. Understand all the prep. I got reminded of the 'ol "Pooper Path" here, not a usual method for me but gonna give it a go. Man ....... Guess I was a Real Dick in my youth ......... the Karmic Kock has been dry F'ing my arse for years now. I have wished for a quick death or terminal diagnosis for years but NO ..... the Karmic Kock is not done with me yet I guess. I am told they believe I have alzheimer's, stage 2 ........ bet I don't forget the pain.. Could be some guy pissed off a witch he she cursed the 7th son of the 7th son ....... that would be me. So....... Think IV would help .?? Understand all the metaphysical aspects off drug use, tolerance, dependency, etc. Again Thoughts Please and Thank You .!..!!

Hey cloudman, I know this isn't what you want, but I'm just writing to say that I've seen your post. We aren't ghosting you. I, unfortunately, don't have a lot of experience with injecting pills in general and I don't know that I have ever actually injected a solution made from a controlled-release pill. I injected literally one or two of the original Oxycontin brand controlled-release pills, but I pretty quickly moved to Heroin, as it was plentiful in my area, cheaper and less-damaging than injecting pills.

If this is the same as injecting what are known as MSContin, then I can say that I've seen people prepare them using a pretty simple method. I believe it's what you would term "cold-shooting" in that they don't require a ton of special treatment to make them viable. It's been a long time though. The last time I was even in a position thinking about injecting Morphine was almost 5 years ago. I just wouldn't feel good about giving advice on the subject, but it would be awesome if someone more knowledgeable could come and help our brother out!
Ms continus pills,Dhc pills or anyone tamper resistant tablet is not proper to iv.Too many nasty particles,wax and others for a good clean liquid.Those a only for po for me

I was shooting the blue morphine sulfate 15 er in prison if you seen the scar on my arm from crook to wrist you would think twice about shooting anything 3 surgeries but it didn't stop me still slaming daily meth and heroin so ill tell you ...suck coloring off crush dry pill put in cooker nitro bottle or inhaler bottle /test tube add 2 barrels water from syringe approx 2ml stir then bring to boil 2 to 3 times. Don't let it boil over then dump in spoon filter shoot ..break up Booger that's in cooker add water repeat 2 burn not as strong but still has dope in it