• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs NEP - N Ethyl Nor Pentedrone vapes like nasty discharge

Typicalschizo

Bluelighter
Like the thread title clearly illustrates, NEP vapes like a fucking royal marine. I have absolutely no idea why you haven't observed this staggeringly obvious fact!
Thanks in the warmest possible way that could be both literally, mentally and crinally imagined X

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been interested in oral use of NEP, also HEP. What is the difference between vaping or oral use, qua effects? Is it a strong rush or something?

I've been interested in oral use of NEP, also HEP. What is the difference between vaping or oral use, qua effects? Is it a strong rush or something?
Fuck knows about HEP. Oral NEP absolutely can't say. I've only vaped the treasure off tin foil or snorted it up the nostril.
Personally, intranasal is a fucking chicken dinner for approximately 80mins whilst staying loyal to the foil garauntees in using your entire stash and sending you to a stim hell of psychotic institutionalisation.
If you are a fan of the PVs - mix A-PHP and NEP (1/3 - 2/3) on the foil and the hunch back of Notre Dam starts pulling on the rope!

I'm just being an attention seeking human fucknugget! I have no stims left. Stims always disappear. 2fDCK however, is the Monkey's Knackerz!
Please ignore my pissed up, apocalytic nonsense

From what it sounds like as you type, it seems to be some atleast somewhat qualitive in effects.

Holy hell do I miss vaping stuff like mdpv, apvp, aphp, etc. I've really been wanting to try NEP and maybe some of the newer stuff like a-pcyp, a-phip, 3f-pvp, etc but probably better I don't.

sure do miss taking those big hits off foil

Make sure to dry it for a few hours/days on a radiator firstm As for HEP I don't know about oilburner vaping but for E-cigs 10g in 30ml juice gives 5 to 10 mg hits which is perfect

Make sure to dry it for a few hours/days on a radiator firstm As for HEP I don't know about oilburner vaping but for E-cigs 10g in 30ml juice gives 5 to 10 mg hits which is perfect
If I can't vape due to no mod. Intranasal low doses will work?

With HEP? Start at 20mg INasal, and work your way up to 100mg, depending on the batch that should do it. With NEP these are high doses (as well for HEP actually). Make sure to crush it as fine as possible. I use a BIC lighter to crush it up and turn it to a powder, the finest the faster the come up!

Last edited:
I'll be trying NEP in like 10 days, I'm going to snort/plug it though.

Don't vape hepatitis... rectal works much better. :poop:

But in all seriousness, by HEP are you meaning to say NEH (n-ethyl-hexedrone)? If not, what is HEP?

I haven't even looked up that information myself because it is not a priority on my to do list. I believe they are different compounds but i'll double check when the time comes..

Ethylamino-Heptiophenone, one carbon cleavage added to Hexen's already long tail. Said to be meh, I yet have to receive a good batch myself

T

That's good right?
Hitler Youth is definitely not 'good'. The biggest and most efficient, nationalist killing machine the world has encountered is not something I should ever associated with 'good'. Many apologies to all reasonable human beings who have seen this.
I'd found a 'rainy day' section of tin foil lost under my bed after hitting the booze hard. No excuse but blonde eyed young females were the female lead actors in the genre of video content I was consuming.
Just goes to demonstrate the "inner Weinstein" the prostituted cathinones unleashes

Hitler Youth is definitely not 'good'. The biggest and most efficient, nationalist killing machine the world has encountered is not something I should ever associated with 'good'. Many apologies to all reasonable human beings who have seen this.
I'd found a 'rainy day' section of tin foil lost under my bed after hitting the booze hard. No excuse but blonde eyed young females were the female lead actors in the genre of video content I was consuming.
Just goes to demonstrate the "inner Weinstein" the prostituted cathinones unleashes
Ur going off on a bit of a rant there dude.

I don't why but I always use tin foil. It's cheap and makes me feel like humam detritus when I've run out of chemicals. There's always a sheet or two of royal with a good hit on it somewhere to be found after a binge!
Never have I used the IV or IM route of administration with anything other than opiates/ket.
Ur going off on a bit of a rant there dude.

HEP is indeed n-ethyl-heptedrone and just like all of the 7 carbon chain cathinones/pyrovalerones are much, much less active than the chemicals they're "replacing"