• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Morbid Sea Cow

Bluelighter
Hello from Canada, I am a chemistry undergraduate interested in designer drugs. I do not have a single favorite drug, I enjoy almost all classes of drugs with the exception of opioids (I don't hate them, I find them, ok...). I am interested in discussing novel designer drugs and hope to someday become a moderator. I've recently been doing a lot of reading about Propofol (the drug that killed Michael Jackson), and various insomnia medications. Looking forward to future discussions, thanks.

Welcome MSC! Did your interest in drugs lead to you enrolling in chem, or vice versa? For me it was the former!

Welcome MSC! Did your interest in drugs lead to you enrolling in chem, or vice versa? For me it was the former!
It's nice to meet someone interested in chemistry. For me it was also the former, I've been obsessed with drugs for as long as I can remember and became extremely interested in organic chem for that reason.

It's nice to meet someone interested in chemistry. For me it was also the former, I've been obsessed with drugs for as long as I can remember and became extremely interested in organic chem for that reason.

Nice! Check out the Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion forum, that's where you'll find most of the chemistry-related topics.