• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New to group…

RoaminW

Bluelighter
Howdy from Texas, y’all. I’m 50, not much of a drinker any more, casual sporadic user of some street things, mostly from my earlier days, post-dependent user of pain meds that began because I had a real need for pain relief. I hope that I’m perceived to be a useful contributor in here, as I also hope to get useful info from other folks.

Howdy! Welcome to Bluelight. How did you find us?

We're looking forward to seeing you around in the forums. 🤠

Howdy! Welcome to Bluelight. How did you find us?

We're looking forward to seeing you around in the forums. 🤠
I was looking for an answer to something I was wondering about, about a month ago. Not even sure what the question was. I came across this webpage because there was a thread from here that talked about it. It was pretty good info. I saved website to my desktop and today I finally registered to become active in here.

I was looking for an answer to something I was wondering about, about a month ago. Not even sure what the question was. I came across this webpage because there was a thread from here that talked about it. It was pretty good info. I saved website to my desktop and today I finally registered to become active in here.
Cool beans. Glad you had the question and it led you here.

A big welcome to a new member from the biggest State of them all.

Hope you feel at home here and any questions...........just holler. You can use a megaphone if ya want. :Mario party:

Howdy from Texas, y’all. I’m 50, not much of a drinker any more, casual sporadic user of some street things, mostly from my earlier days, post-dependent user of pain meds that began because I had a real need for pain relief. I hope that I’m perceived to be a useful contributor in here, as I also hope to get useful info from other folks.

Heya from Down Under 😎

Cool beans. Glad you had the question and it led you here.

A big welcome to a new member from the biggest State of them all.

Hope you feel at home here and any questions...........just holler. You can use a megaphone if ya want. :Mario party:
Dude, you know that Alaska is bigger and California has more people, right? Jus’ sayin’… I mean it’s big but there are bigger… 😘

Welcome to Bluelight! @RoaminW nice to see you. What sections of Bluelight have you been checking out? Anywhere that you like more than others?

Dude, you know that Alaska is bigger and California has more people, right? Jus’ sayin’… I mean it’s big but there are bigger… 😘

Welcome to Bluelight! @RoaminW nice to see you. What sections of Bluelight have you been checking out? Anywhere that you like more than others
I knew that CA was more densely populated and had the longest shoreline but I honestly thought TX had the biggest land mass.

So it's AK huh? So TX is the 2nd biggest?

So new member..........my apologies. Welcome from the State that has the most water around it ( Great Lakes ) to the 2nd biggest state in N. America.