• D R U G
    C U L T U R E

Welcome Guest

⭐️ Let's Have Fun! ⭐️

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Nightly Drug Thread V. What drug(s) are you doing tonight?!

Prettyboy12

Bluelighter
Hey all! So what are you using tonight?! Me I am switching back and forth from Black Tar Heroin,Ice and 8mg Dilaudid. Been using off and on all day actually so it’s been a fairly good day!

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
Quiet one tonight, 400mg tramadol and 30mg diazepam plus a little weed. Couple cans of budweiser earlier my mate bought me. I'm skint otherwise id have more booze and some ket. This combo sure beats the hell out of being sober though so can't moan :)

JTemperance

Moderator: DC
Staff member
Hey all! So what are you using tonight?! Me I am switching back and forth from Black Tar Heroin,Ice and 8mg Dilaudid. Been using off and on all day actually so it’s been a fairly good day!

I've been shard-ing away pretty intensively during the last "day" (36hrs), so I'm getting ready for a change in direction. I already took some clonidine (0.15mg) with a tallboy of regular 4.5% beer, which I'm finishing up now.

I'm thinking about "smoothing the edges" of my comedown with the smallest dose of clonazepam that could do me good (~0.16mg), possibly followed by some hydroxyzine or diphenhydramine...

And after that, I'll be off to join you under the Big Top at the Black Tar Horse-rodeo! (Better show up in time for the Main event....)

Prettyboy12

Bluelighter
I've been shard-ing away pretty intensively during the last "day" (36hrs), so I'm getting ready for a change in direction. I already took some clonidine (0.15mg) with a tallboy of regular 4.5% beer, which I'm finishing up now.

I'm thinking about "smoothing the edges" of my comedown with the smallest dose of clonazepam that could do me good (~0.16mg), possibly followed by some hydroxyzine or diphenhydramine...

And after that, I'll be off to join you under the Big Top at the Black Tar Horse-rodeo! (Better show up in time for the Main event....)
Sounds like you had a good day my friend! I’ve been mething away off n on all day myself! I just left the rodeo but I’ll be back tomorrow for another ride at the rodeo! I just got more shards myself. My friend/roommate that deals the shards and runs the rodeo hooked me up for just $20! I’ve got a good few good days worth of shards!

tommygirl

Bluelighter
Good thing I'm not there, I would probably be willing to fight you for the Dilaudid lol! That stuff is woooooah!

tommygirl

Bluelighter
Just took 350 mg of Tramadol, took 250 last night but didn't feel much worth writing home about. Was quite sleepy but I'd had a long hard day and hadn't slept well the night before so hard to say what was an effect of the Tramadol vs just natural tiredness.

tommygirl

Bluelighter
Ok, I'm about ready to just call it and officially declare Tramadol a dud as far as I'm concerned. Or is it possible to need to take loads of it to feel anything? I've had 350 mg about an hour ago and so far nothing is happening, is there a chance if I take more it'll finally start to kick in?

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
Ok, I'm about ready to just call it and officially declare Tramadol a dud as far as I'm concerned. Or is it possible to need to take loads of it to feel anything? I've had 350 mg about an hour ago and so far nothing is happening, is there a chance if I take more it'll finally start to kick in?
No you just took it wrong:(
Next time take 100mg every half hour rather than it all at once. Also never go over 400mg,you're very likely to have a seizure

tommygirl

Bluelighter
No you just took it wrong:(
Next time take 100mg every half hour rather than it all at once. Also never go over 400mg,you're very likely to have a seizure
Ok, I'll try that next time. Somebody told me that about Gabapentin too though so I tried it that way and Gabapentin still didn't do shit for me.