What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

15 mg mirtazipine
2 gin + tonics
2 beers
12 mg delta8 gummy
4-5 puffs vaped delta8

I think I may need to cool it a bit with the drinking as of late

Clonazepam & thc is my go-to-nightly.

Mirtazipine knocks a mf out too if you have no tolerance to it.

Tizanadine is nice.

Usually I'm already ready for bed by 6, 7, 8 in the evening cause I'm getting old & spend most of the day feeling tired already as it is. Think it's depression.
Almost narcoleptic.

Can't watch TV or ride in a passenger seat of a car without spontaneously starting to pass out.

I've become a master at "resting my eyes". I constantly have to take a break and at least just close my eyes long enough, without actually falling asleep, that I feel semi-refreshed after like 15-30 mins of being able to rest my eyes. It's actually grown bothersome and I wish I had more energy.

A couple pints of PBR, a tall boy, a 10mg gummy. Also having a ground beef liver, jalapeno and butter/rice homemade breakfast sausage meat with onion, sage, and thyme that I made a couple days ago with a gram or so of d8/d10 flower added to the mix just now. Going to cook it later tonight.

Last edited:
A couple pints of PBR, a tall boy, a 10mg gummy. Also having a ground beef liver, jalapeno and butter/rice homemade breakfast sausage meat with onion, sage, and thyme that I made a couple days ago with a gram or so of d8/d10 flower added to the mix just now. Going to cook it later tonight.
Vodka-may be 150g.Up my valium to 20mg daily.Restart zoloft.Obviously must take it all my life.It does not help a lot.Just not in agony.Three addictions(with tobaco-four).Many mental health issues i guess.Or consequences after i crack my skull in the front window of the car after the accident.Or dark rituals from my enemy.

Last nigh nada other than a few puffs of d8

tonight 16mg bubre/4mg naloxone
~400mg delta 8 thc
up late and sleepy
and hungry :p

1 cup of kratom tea (Red Maeng Da combined with some goodies from my 4oz. bag of kratom extracts)
Some herb, but of course...only 1, maybe 2 puffs all day though
I drank a beer these evening
Just popped a zolpidem

yknow, this combo of kratom, weed, a beer and a sleeping pill...I feel like it steered me right lol

After doing a couple lines of meth earlier I hope to be ready for bed with:
100mg Lamictal
3mg Lunesta
100mg Risperidone
2mg Ativan
🤞

Hey all! So what are you using tonight?! Me I am switching back and forth from Black Tar Heroin,Ice and 8mg Dilaudid. Been using off and on all day actually so it’s been a fairly good day!

Quiet one tonight, 400mg tramadol and 30mg diazepam plus a little weed. Couple cans of budweiser earlier my mate bought me. I'm skint otherwise id have more booze and some ket. This combo sure beats the hell out of being sober though so can't moan :)

Hey all! So what are you using tonight?! Me I am switching back and forth from Black Tar Heroin,Ice and 8mg Dilaudid. Been using off and on all day actually so it’s been a fairly good day!

I've been shard-ing away pretty intensively during the last "day" (36hrs), so I'm getting ready for a change in direction. I already took some clonidine (0.15mg) with a tallboy of regular 4.5% beer, which I'm finishing up now.

I'm thinking about "smoothing the edges" of my comedown with the smallest dose of clonazepam that could do me good (~0.16mg), possibly followed by some hydroxyzine or diphenhydramine...

And after that, I'll be off to join you under the Big Top at the Black Tar Horse-rodeo! (Better show up in time for the Main event....)