• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Nitrazolam

"if first time seeing n it being xmas n I've seen hundreds of crazy coloured illiegal meds in our toxicology gallery at work I was just being str8 n saying it looked goldy n black. so what"

"smashed \ v v tired not slow I got two degrees a diploma, five axlevels n as, n was a n e manager
so lay off the personal. I've helped plenty of ppl here clean themselves up n helped with mental health on my old I'd, I've been acmod on nearly every one these forums till I had to deregister when I lost my email"

Can mods delete all his posts?

Clearly this is your local junkie who makes up all these lies and acts like he knows things about drugs... I don't mind junkies but people like you... yea, not going to say what I'd to do your lying ass.

What exactly is a fake ass web bar? Please inform me, I am quite interested.

obviously it's a bar full of spam ham ram clam flam wham bam thank you ma'am-azepine?

On the one hand I'm thinking flam is an abbreviation for flubromazolam and fpam for flubromazepam, on the other hand I am imagining a slow motion version of:

NSFW:
u3lWw.gif

Soo once again the triazole benzos are good at fading you out into amnesia? But not sure how the anxiety : hypnotics ratio is..

I would have hoped that the skeletal muscle relaxation from nitrazepam would be preserved in analogues made of it, otherwise yeah just another flammy nizlam giving people a yo gabba gabba complex

Last edited:
ur an idiot

I don't like getting agro from little fish idiots like u

I do a job n work hard n I cut n pasted to save you the trouble n me looking reference it wasxa joke on how little u know?

whats ur qualifications? I ain't no spammer. got bad typos off this machine like

I've saved more ppl than ull have hot dinners kid

genuinely did the HIT drug course n got extra degree on top of nursing plus extra points from trauma chem decontamination paediatrics the lot

I'm not a neuroscientist but I kick about with pharmacists n registrars

I don't need bullying I'm off on six month this time due to PTSD issues but they have me back managing resus n major injuries at a shot as I'm really into my job

u know the AMMOUNT I learnt in post grad courses n in three year diploma n extra year degree

what u donfor a job?

u ever saved an doing patient???

ur just grieving me. stop it. u need a slap my times precious cos my kid n I won't waste it on u.

bout ten of us drink n chat med shit. I mentioned I was being briefed n apart from the typos I wasn't pulled up byvanybmed staff.

there is a difference at the receptor sites u know that n theres a difference with absorbsion at sites. also ur own neurology n ie like me dosed by dr since 14 after twenty years I've read more reaserch than u could imagine.

there arnt many ppl with toxbase logins or who've been mods on erowid since 90s

man u really agitate me. I got a rite to be on this site I've been mods on others n I'm well respected unless I'm smashed but ppl who know me laugh cos I'm smart enough to be senior health worker, n dondrug coucilling. I was set up for being a Dr before mybex miscarried in our shared bath n I took Max sick time off.

u don't know me at all. I'm pretty well respected by my friends n colleges n I'm the one pushing ur autie etc thru resus etc.

u think I made mistake on exactly which areas please enlighten me.

I think ur a bully n if u came my a n e I'd still treat u cos I'm not a cnut like ur coming across. lol I'll this my login tonchris the registrar or a n e consultant if u want to profess ur deep knowledge

man I was just chatting. fek this is a forum ppl chat don't flame me.

u even UK based? u got me wel wound up cos I know my medicine.

really annoying.

You are so fucking mentally retarded, and the sad thing is, I don't feel bad at all.

Good luck with your life, not that it will last very long for how dense your head is.

You can insult me on my "knowledge of gabba complex" but I can assure you, you know absolutely nothing about that neurotransmitter and probably never will.
Nice copy'n paste by the way.
dicksizing on pharmacology knowledge hahaha thats a thing one can only see on bluelight

I didn't read everything, but I tried Nitrazepam 10 or so years ago. Trade name Mogodan (I believe). Not an RC, to my knowledge it's just a rarely (and never in the USA) scripted Benzo. I heard it causes some people nightmares, but I never got 'em. I get night terrors w/o benzos...

[edit]: Read the name wrong, sorry guys.

You wot m8? Just because pills have the same color it doesn't mean they have the same ingredient. You could always buy it in powder form and take 0.5mg, that'll knock you out (hint: 0.5mg deschloroetizolam won't do that). Most of the time taste is from fillers and not the substance itself.

Yeah mate that is a fact,we can give them any colour you like and really screw with your heads,we can even sell you sugar pills,as long as they look the same who cares? Its not as if they have any imprinted numbers or letters on them to tell apart.I`ve has the Clonazolam you talk of and yes it will knock you out,but must say the only Clonazolam from a vendor that was the real deal were in yellow capsules and fom Sweden. I agree fillers do give tastes but not like the actual chemical itself,that will be very distinct...Nasty to non-descript,mostly nasty because of the chemical composition and aramatics used lol.

It makes me sick in the case of harm redution that there are vendors out there who post here willing to sell their shit for dollar no matter what.This really aint the place,if you took yer pills to the street you would be laughed off,street urchins will only take pharma pills that have stamps on and certain colours and presses,not crumbly,dodgy,brightly coloured pills...Even the street E`s have better design lol

Jesus... Lately when I need straightforward and as concise and applicable (though anecdotal) information as I'm able to locate, I find myself, sadly, not on Bluelight half as much as on other forums I used to look down upon: Drugs.com and DrugsForum.com, the reason being that from what I've encountered recently, when a thread is posted on a particular topic, every subsequent post following the OP's question IS RELEVANT and pertains to that topic. Straightforward. Posts consist of helpful information, often providing satisfactory content which usually gives me enough to go on for the moment, so that I can go back to whatever I was doing whenever the question for which I sought an answer for has been answered, or at least given me enough to think about. I always begin here on BL. But lately I've simply been defaulting to other forums for the info I seek.

I've been looking for solid information on some of the novel benzo's like flubromaz-olam/-epam, clonitrazolam, diclazepam, and nifoxipam. Each of these has their own "Mega Threads..." They're mega alright. Mega full of bullshit conversations between numerous members at a time which have absolutely nothing to do with the original topic, with the exception maybe of their first post. Opinions under the guise of factual info are rampant like malware that needs removal. This is a harm reduction site, and preaching misinformation and advising others when a legitimate question is asked regarding dosing threshold and safety concerns: Something like this for example is shat out far too often: "Take XXmg's at least bro cuz i 8 XYmg's of the pellets an i didnt even get that high" but the OP has PEG/ethanol suspension of RC benzo Z, and therefore if he follows this douchebags advice, and using 90% +/- 4.5% solution, and by volumetric measurement takes an amount even close to what the douche suggested, who had old pellets, notorious for containing wildly varying quantities of said drug, which were obtained through a (hypothetical remember) well know shady vendor at deep discount, potentially not even containing the chemical compound they were purported to contain- this kid might be in trouble. And depending on the class/type of drug, poor advice doled out as if it were the gospel is dangerous.

This site used to be the best without question, because its prime directive was to reduce harm whenever and however possible, to educate those who seek accurate information, and discuss factual, anecdotal, and info compiled from whatever could be found in cited publications often found in Google Scholar's article section, and anything derived from quasi-experiments and whatever other alternative sources. Trudging through those mega threads, almost all of which are >30pp. made me want to blow my brains out. I got so frustrated and fed up with the unfortunate truth that only about 5% max is actually posts which pertain to the chemical and offer useful info. But those posts are scattered throughout a sea of crap and flaming, dicksizing, but mostly simple back-and-forth bullshit that has nothing to do with anything, and belongs in the Social or a chatroom. What happened to this forum? Rules used to be severely enforced, and there was a lot more respect say five years ago than there seems to be now (within the fluid unique context of what makes the cut of 'respect' the internet). But mostly it's the absence of the values that made/make this site the best being put into practice. Everyone should know what those are so i'm not going to go through them.

Suffice it to say, this thread is a perfect specimen/example of what I'm talking about. The OP, though without asking a specific question, opens up the floor for dialogue on the subject of nitrazolam, on which I was really hoping to find something useful to process. You know, with my brain? This thread is absurd and shameful. There is no contribution towards building a record of knowledge, experience, etc for nitrazolam. It's simply a few deranged and extremely difficult to make sense of trip reports, which don't belong in an OD thread, and I see the words clonazepam and flub several times throughout, misspelled once, with no mention of nitrazolam. Then every subsequent post is a retarded flame war between the space cadet and Xanax-whatever, who seems lucid. Guy, why bother fucking up this thread over dude's demonstration of... something. I'm not quite sure what. I'd hazard a guess and say too much of a stimulant/psychedelic, probably also an RC, something not unlike MDA. Who knows? What difference does it make? Moderators? This thread would've been closed before reaching a dozen posts in the past.

This is some disappointing shit people. Get it together or fuck off to another forum where people speak nonsense to each other page after page. Please. Go.

ur an idiot

I don't like getting agro from little fish idiots like u

I do a job n work hard n I cut n pasted to save you the trouble n me looking reference it wasxa joke on how little u know?

whats ur qualifications? I ain't no spammer. got bad typos off this machine like

I've saved more ppl than ull have hot dinners kid

genuinely did the HIT drug course n got extra degree on top of nursing plus extra points from trauma chem decontamination paediatrics the lot

I'm not a neuroscientist but I kick about with pharmacists n registrars

I don't need bullying I'm off on six month this time due to PTSD issues but they have me back managing resus n major injuries at a shot as I'm really into my job

u know the AMMOUNT I learnt in post grad courses n in three year diploma n extra year degree

what u donfor a job?

u ever saved an doing patient???

ur just grieving me. stop it. u need a slap my times precious cos my kid n I won't waste it on u.

bout ten of us drink n chat med shit. I mentioned I was being briefed n apart from the typos I wasn't pulled up byvanybmed staff.

there is a difference at the receptor sites u know that n theres a difference with absorbsion at sites. also ur own neurology n ie like me dosed by dr since 14 after twenty years I've read more reaserch than u could imagine.

there arnt many ppl with toxbase logins or who've been mods on erowid since 90s

man u really agitate me. I got a rite to be on this site I've been mods on others n I'm well respected unless I'm smashed but ppl who know me laugh cos I'm smart enough to be senior health worker, n dondrug coucilling. I was set up for being a Dr before mybex miscarried in our shared bath n I took Max sick time off.

u don't know me at all. I'm pretty well respected by my friends n colleges n I'm the one pushing ur autie etc thru resus etc.

u think I made mistake on exactly which areas please enlighten me.

I think ur a bully n if u came my a n e I'd still treat u cos I'm not a cnut like ur coming across. lol I'll this my login tonchris the registrar or a n e consultant if u want to profess ur deep knowledge

man I was just chatting. fek this is a forum ppl chat don't flame me.

u even UK based? u got me wel wound up cos I know my medicine.

really annoying.

when is this mo ron going to be stopped? if they were an ems worker anywhere near where I live, I would quit drugs. How could you possibly have a job like that which means you probably see people die everyday from h overdoses and you're going to go home and stuff your face with chemicals from an unknown person in doses that could be very harmful to most people who haven't been using benzo every day for years, and then pat yourself on the back as a harm reduction volunteer? I know people that work in these fields and they never brag about what they do or use it for validation.
They do it because they honestly are selfless enough to actively try to save lives instead of talk about it.
I'm trying to find as much important information on this as possible after just receiving a batch and you have me weeding through a flame war to find any substance worth reading.
and what I have yet to see pointed out is that no matter which subunits of gaba a are activated, over use of benzos usually end up directly or indirectly up or down regulating receptors all throughout the brain as gaba effects most other neurons in the nervous system. Most people know but for those who don't... gaba (gama amino butyric acid) is a prolific neurotransmitter system that basically quiets over active neurons in the brain. just like spraying a fire hose on a burning house. Benzodiazepines increase the power of gaba's calming effect. if gaba is the fire hose putting out the fire, taking a benzo is like an extra fireman popping on the scene to open the valve on the fire hydrant more to make the flow heavier and more efficient.
So after taking such large amounts of benzos , gaba is going to be so dependant on the external help from the pills, that the endogenous systems in the brain are for lack of better words going to atrophy because they adapt to external stimuli doing the work and will either burn out and retract down into the brain (downregulate) or in an effort to try to catch the missing endogenous neurotransmitters, some receptor sites are going to unregulate to try to fix the imbalance of such a complicated system thus leaving more receptors than your body can satisfy so to say. a third possible and rarely discussed effect of overuse of high dose of benzos or use of a normal dose for a prolonged time, the end result could become the beast known as dementia. At this point because we are so smart we are going to end up at the mercy of the medical system anyways because remembering how to survive the daily tasks such as eating properly are going to be so much of a challenge that with our limited amount of because on neuropharmacology , we would be hard pressed to find a solution to the destruction that was caused and it will be nearly impossible even if you did somehow include all the variables and come up with a treatment for a Dr to agree to provide a dementia patient with the medications they request to fulfill the blueprint that we thought up in our head because we told the Dr we are qualified because of at one time being an admin for a harm reduction website (a what?).
My point is we have the opportunity to learn as much as we can from EVERYONE because as much as we like to think we know everything, there is always a greenlighter that you may learn something from that you never knew about. taking something you never knew is most likely to happen every time you visit this site if you just check your ego at the door.
One more point... when dealing with any system you aren't dealing with a simple linear equation I.e a+b=c. there are always so many variables that we don't consider, and for each variable the system becomes exponentially more complex and chaotic. There are variables we often wouldn't even think to consider such as the different liver enzymes that are released or inhibited unique to each medication we introduce to the system, chemical history can greatly change the complexity, genetics, pre-existing conditions, naivety at certain receptor sites, and the list goes on.
My advice from this long winded lecture is to help remind everyone to take what you can from EVERYONE.. just because you thought you knew it all, unless you are a quantum computer, the possibility is nil even then.
and to the person it may have appeared that I was insulting at the beginning of this post, just know that wasn't my intention. I could tell that you are smart, I just thought that sometimes we can use other people to say something that will put our egos in check. We want to try to keep emotion from getting in the way of using your knowledge for good.

Once again I'm sorry that this post was so long but, I believe that it is valid enough to remind people of certain guidelines that because of being held to such a strict standard, no matter how stupid we think they are, bluelight became one of the most respected sources of knowledge on the internet, regardless of subject.

respectfully,
mygreenbic

Mygreenbic did you say you have a batch? I apologise but after the madness in this thread I couldn't manage to read you post.
If you have a batch I'd love to hear any qualitative thoughts you have on it.
This and bromazolam are of great interest to me. I find that rc benzos are either way too strong or just not right for me/weak. Hopefully this may have what I'm looking for.

Very nervous

I'm not sure how much nitrazolam I took but it was a lot over 2 days. I have an appointment with my probation officer on 8/10/17 and he will most likely drug test me with and 12 or 17 panel drug test cup and will send it out for confirmation only if I say it's a false positive. Anyways I'll let you guys know if it's a negative or positive.

I♡drugs;14106973 said:
I'm not sure how much nitrazolam I took but it was a lot over 2 days. I have an appointment with my probation officer on 8/10/17 and he will most likely drug test me with and 12 or 17 panel drug test cup and will send it out for confirmation only if I say it's a false positive. Anyways I'll let you guys know if it's a negative or positive.

drug testing stuff isn't allowed on here, please refrain from posting results as this will only encourage others to begin discussing that topic

Since no one has posted anything very useful here....

Someone received a sample of this, it was a gold colored powder and taste very bad. The person performing the tests has never tested above 3-4mg. They have only noticed mild effects from the doses tried. For reference .5mg of clonazolam causes memory issues and strong effects in the test subject. The most noticeable effect is being tired with slight anxiety relief at the doses tested. Duration is hard to say maybe 8 hours not sure. That is all the info that was passed along to me. Subject wishes to avoid negative effects of benzos so uses the lowest effective dose as infrequently as possible.