• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs NM2AI (N-Methyl-2-Aminoindane)

The place selling this is the place that sold me fake 6-apb that was white in colour. they even had fake graphs backup up that their stuff is genuine.

Seems like something random and as stated an impossibility as far as chemistry is concerned. I had a good laugh looking at this and am amazed at what these labs are cooking up. SGT 42 is a new synthetic-noid a certain thai company "start gate technologies" ie SGT have been developing and are trying to get it approved in NZ. At least in New Zealand this dodgy stuff has to prove itself to be safe and the chemistry in it's development was rubbish. I'd imagine this is something similar in that it's been created by some half-assed chemist, is possibly a highly toxic synthesis with loads of byproducts that have not been purified very well. Wow it just get more dodgy every time a ban is placed. I'd never even bother to try this as I have had my fill of disappointment and near death experiences. Sober these days and plan on staying that way!

There are a number of places selling this now, I expect it is legitimate after all. Can anyone compare to MDAI?

Very powdery/off white with "N-methyl-2AI" label on it & also "n-methyl-2,3-dihydro-1h-inden-2-amine" with this image on it

http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/summary/summary.cgi?cid=15023225

turned a very dark red putting it on the dark end of "Amphetamine" using my eztest kit.

are there any trip reports?

there's talk here:

http://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Thread-N-methyl-2AI?page=3

Weird - when I posted at ukchemicalresearch.org I appeared as "Morkin" despite having never registered to the site nor logged in.

What's the connection to Bluelight?

Last edited:
Very powdery/off white with "N-methyl-2AI" label on it & also "n-methyl-2,3-dihydro-1h-inden-2-amine" with this image on it

http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/summary/summary.cgi?cid=15023225

turned a very dark red putting it on the dark end of "Amphetamine" using my eztest kit.

are there any trip reports?

there's talk here:

http://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Thread-N-methyl-2AI?page=3

Weird - when I posted at ukchemicalresearch.org I appeared as "Morkin" despite having never registered to the site nor logged in.

What's the connection to Bluelight?

Now that's scary. That didn't happen to me when I registered a while back.

There is no relation to bluelight and even if there was, your details wouldn't be shared. You must have registered and forgotten - wouldn't be the first time I've done something like that! :)

My only "report"so far:

dropped 100mg in a gelcap into empty stomach.
1.5 hours later - slight sense of come up, but nothing more, not even a stimmy sensation.

As a selective serotonin releaser I would be surprised if there was ever any stimmy sensation. I think this will be barely worth trying without a stimulant

Texas carbons, that's a rookie error, but a Texas hydrogen? That's so stupid it almost comes back round to clever.

Got a new order of this stuff. I decided to give it another go in case it was a bad batch or something.
I'm convinced that insufflation of this gives nm2ai a totally different effect.
Anyone else?

how much did you sniff & what were the effects? let me know & then I might have a go at this boring crap.

Found a reputable supplier and hopefully it will will come in soon. I'm dying to try this here is a direct quote with a bit of information.
" MDAI had a hard time getting known as there were many impure synths around in the early days, but when the Indians made the sparkley crystally product that all change and it made a new 'standard' that the shinese simply could not match.

As the Indians are no longer making this product we doubt that any MDAI will be suitable for sale. But this isnt all bad news. NM2AI has been receiving some great press and its actually great value too as only 50-60mg is needed per lab test."

So if it is really as good as they promote, better than MDAI, and cheaper then it looks worthwhile.

Recieved and tested it.

Did a 10mg nasal tester followed by an 80mg line. Slight sense of well being and a bit of a drive without the molly rush that makes you want to talk to everyone.

Did aprox 200mg Saturday night in gelcaps... Was feeling pretty good alright, also mixed with some kratom because I felt like it never got me were I wanted to be.
Also note that trying to sleep almost 12hours after dosing was near impossible. I layed in bed from 4 till 7am trying to sleep and eventually had to take l-theanine, melatonin, and some GABA.
After I woke up tried to make some food, ended up barfing it up followed by cold chills all day and not being able to stomach anything. Had to sip on gatorade. It is Monday now and my body is achey all over and weak as fuck I just had my first solid meal in 36 hours.

Probably wont try this substance ever again.

Texas carbons, that's a rookie error, but a Texas hydrogen? That's so stupid it almost comes back round to clever.
And so once again, the circle closes:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...imple.svg/220px-Circle_-_black_simple.svg.png
and the polarities return to the void from which all things arise:
artist-impression-black-hole-640x452.jpg

and meanwhile, the eye observes the whole thing live, as it goes down:
eye_of_horus_thalamus_brain.jpg

EDIT: And then I realise I'm on the wrong thread. What the hell is NM2AI? Thought this was the MXP thread.

Having read a number of other experience reports, I tried 130mg. No noticeable come up, but it did put me in a positive state of mind. I wouldn't call it euphoric as it was quite subtle, but it was pleasant nonetheless. It seems to have been marketed as an alternative to MDAI. I never got to try that before it disappeared so can't compare. At some point I'm going to try a slightly smaller dose combined with a stimulant to give it a bit more of a push.

I've been looking for a functional stimulant for a while, and this (or 3,4-DCMP)
Assuming you mean 3,4-CTMP it is very functional but handle with utter care and keep downers at hand because the stuff is insanely potent.

Guys - this substance is not supposed to give visuals reminiscent of PEA's, right?!

yes, it was stimulative. 150 lBS, MALE, 49 yo.

2-AI itself isn't even empathogenic, it's a rather shitty stimulant afaik. Some vendors tried to tout it as an MDAI replacement as well but that was a crock of shit. Good to see they're at it again.

Have used it frequently. Feel it is kinda toxic as urine was some what darker (as after lots of coloring pectin in candy) when over 150 mg per day. used as amplifier (or rather "screen protection" of unwanted residential "siphon" migraines and guts bulging plus other bad and hostile foreign hubs and habits eager to run you over their digestive problems and stupid mobs) for (~15-50 mg per 90 min), 5MeoDalt (~15 mg per ~150 min), Ethiylphenidate (~50 mg per ~90 min) with some pauses for possible unwanted doubts in chemical incompatibilities while digest. eventually I felt like feeding hogs and taking more than be comfortable at my body weight then figured my average and was few frequent attacks by local dusty drug pushers probably using my over take slack to skidding on their worthless shit and lurking in my fields of ply masking their criminal long wanted vocations ... may use when need more force or protection but may confuse you with your real strength in respect to normal diets in respect to not denatured breathing ground and health. ... :} "shitty stimulant"