• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs NM2AI (N-Methyl-2-Aminoindane)

foolsgold

Bluelighter
just seen the being touted as a replacement for mdai NM2AI
ZwOHPCD.png

can not find anything on wiki or the net really but a few vendors seem to be stocking this now the is a page in *snip - sorry please don't link sourcing discussion - you know the rules*

Last edited by a moderator:
That structure is not n-methyl-2-aminoindane (in fact, it's not even something that can exist); I wouldn't trust this vendor.

ebola

just seen the being touted as a replacement for mdai NM2AI (N-Methyl-2-AI
ZwOHPCD.png

can not find anything on wiki or the net really but a few vendors seem to be stocking this now the is a page in *snip - sorry please don't link sourcing discussion - you know the rules*

I think this is the real molecule drawing we're looking for. Like 2-AI, a very simple molecule. Just with an added methyl-group to the amine.
RnMx9xm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Me neither, I would not trust this vendor. This is impossible for one hydrogen atom to have 4 bonds lol ! Moreover, this vendor draws an ethyl chain on the hydrogen not a methyl one. For sure this vendor does not work with real chemists.
Repulse drew the right one. Improvement ? Maybe. The duration might be longer that's it. Potency should be as strong as 2-AI itself.

yer sorry people wittig has pointed this out to me im just checking though a few sites now but it seems they have all done the same as me copied and pasted this picture

Would have to agree with repulse and wittig on this .have a N-methyl-2AI currently under going testing will deliver a update soon :)

2-AI itself isn't even empathogenic, it's a rather shitty stimulant afaik. Some vendors tried to tout it as an MDAI replacement as well but that was a crock of shit. Good to see they're at it again.

2-AI itself isn't even empathogenic, it's a rather shitty stimulant afaik. Some vendors tried to tout it as an MDAI replacement as well but that was a crock of shit. Good to see they're at it again.

2-AI is indeed a short-lived, yet fairly potent stimulant.
I'm guessing the added methyl on the amine would increase the duration of the stimulating effects, and perhaps even increase DA release capabilities.

Maybe we should move this one to ADD, to do some SAR?

Anyone taken the stamp collector plunge on this one yet?

I'm highly tempted to try it.
I've been looking for a functional stimulant for a while, and this (or 3,4-DCMP) might be it. Ethylphenidate is still just a screaming anxiety inducer for me. No euphoria, what so ever..

2-AI is the worst drug I have ever tried, it was weak as fuck and got me pukin everytime I tried it.

Think this will be just as much of a shitty drug. Save ya money guys.

Repulse, tried MPA?

try the new batches of mpa ive fallen for it again very smooth and moreish up the nose

2-AI is the worst drug I have ever tried, it was weak as fuck and got me pukin everytime I tried it.

Think this will be just as much of a shitty drug. Save ya money guys.

Repulse, tried MPA?

Yes. It's alright, but nothing special. Very more-ish!
I took the plunge (thanks to a minor Etizolam binge, and the following lack of care of budget, leading to overspending..) and bought some NM2AI along with some other novel RCs. I'll dose 50 mg combined with a bit of Ethylphenidate in H2O solution in a bit.
Yes, I know.. thank you, GABA, for letting me try these unique substances. My wallet screams, but hey, maybe it'll be fun.

I'll try and keep a TR for you guys to laugh, cry or marvel at.

Cheers,

2-AI is indeed a short-lived, yet fairly potent stimulant.
I'm guessing the added methyl on the amine would increase the duration of the stimulating effects, and perhaps even increase DA release capabilities.
Maybe -- I think the one thing it almost certainly won't be is an MDAI replacement!

The worst one I've seen recently was a vendor trying to peddle 5-IAI as an MDAI substitute. True, 5-IAI is serotonergic like MDAI, but it's also - for those who don't know - a releasing agent of noradrenaline and dopamine. I'd imagine that stuff is like a kick in the face compared to MDAI. It's closer to MDMA than MDAI, for fucks sake. Why can't vendors do some basic groundwork before making stuff up? It would literally take any idiot less than an hour reading about the common monoamine neurotransmitters and about releasing agents and reuptake inhibitors to work out that 5-IAI is going to be nothing like MDAI. Arghhh. The fucking funny thing about it is that they'd actually sell a lot more of it if they realised that it had the whole trifecta and could actually be touted as an MDMA replacement instead. Anyway, that's my rant over!

Good luck to you, Repulse! Let us know how it goes/how it went.

Mindset before NM2AI:
-A little out of it (which is normal for most days)
-Mood isnt all to great, I would say a little down if anything
-Don't really "feel" like doing anything.

Dose: 50mg

1 hour after capsole is consumed
-Best described as "Turns all your bad feelings into good feelings"
-Mood uplifted, Not "high happy" but I am in a great mood.
-Clear head (most uppers do this for me)
-Played some video games and my reaction time was a little better then usual
-Got more enjoyment out of the video game then usual *FPS*

I'm sure a 70mg to 150mg would be my desired range for this drug.

I've almost ordered 2ai but if its close to mdai in fx. Nm that
It isn't. It's well established that 2-AI is nothing at all like MDAI. Be aware that 2-AI isn't meant to be a particularly great stimulant though from what I've heard.

I take back my previous experience.. It must have been a placebo.

Friends and I took a good dose at around 100-150mg and found it to actually be a total mood killer for all of us.
After a few doses over the period of the week I came to the conclusion that this isn't even meant to be an upper, a downer if anything.
I felt angry at small thing which isn't like me at all. My one friend was about to cry it depressed him so much.

Maybe a bad batch.. I dunno. I wouldn't order much of this stuff if your looking to try it out.
Maybe just get a sample with your normal order of other stuff.

Curious to know if my batch was bad or not.