• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine No rush from IV cocaine

I only get side effects that usually result in scrambling for my house keys and phone to lock up and go outside all twisted because I feel —no longer a ring- but a saturated rush that … well, does set off a ring. A alert to all body systems that ima fucking die.

I mean the near death classic ring was different. Now I can’t go over 50mg with a severe fucking panic attach and 3 second smart watch pulse update. Jesus h this is worst shit
Not to worry my friend. We sensibilized out brain from doing cocaine and we get anxious and paranoid. This happened to me too every single time and wasnt able to get any pleasant feeling.
I started taking clonazepam one orally 30 min after my firsy shot and one chewed right before it and surprise! Zero bad feelings and bellringing again with orgasmic like feeling. Hope this helps you ojt

Last edited:
I've been shooting some (what I'm guessing is) decent quality coke (it dissolves instantly and the taste/smell is insanely potent) but I can't reach that bell-ringing tornado that every one talks about from shooting coke.

I start to feel a small build up and get nauseous, but nothing really happens after that.

I think I'm probably just not be doing enough, (the first shot was like less than a half point) but after reading and hearing the stories of people who shot just a LITTLE bit too much coke...I'm honestly scared to up my dosage TOO much.

How much should I do minimum to get that insane "tornado ringer" rush?

Also, this stuff smells/tastes like coke, but with a gassy overtone. Almost like gasoline. Is that something to be liked or avoided? I've heard the production process involves kerosine or something similar.
Ger yourself a miligram scale. Chew 2mg of clonazepam or diazepam 15 min prior your first shot and start going up. I used to get crazy bellringers at as low as 15 mg. Now i need 130mg. But if i dont take the clonazepam i only get horrible feelings.
Hope it works for you

I've had the same issue the past 2 days. 3 days ago, same batch, I could feel the rush like always. But yesterday and today, again same batch, nothing. I can feel my heart race but no euphoria or high at all. I've upped the amount but don't want to go crazy and waste my shit if its not gonna work anyway. Could medications cause this? I do have a sinus infection but not on meds for it. Could that cause the lacking high?
Try taking clonazepam 30 min prior your first shot itll reduce the bad effects and youll feel the bluss again. Worked for me

I'm procuring a G of cocaine and was considering taking a shot and using the rest to make for freebase. I'm not that fond of cocaine via insufflation, but enjoy crack. Haven't shot coke for quite some time so it's hard for me to remember.

I have stim tolerance as well