• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine No rush from IV cocaine

When I was 19 I lived at a homeless shelter for almost a year. I had just stopped during drugs like mdma and acid (which was a lot) except smoking weed and one of my neighbours there would IV cocaine there.
At this time I was in a really fucking shitty state of mind, tons of fucked up trips and I quit school and stopped talking to my friends. At the top of it, the parents was giving me shit and threw me out.

Long story, short we was hanging out one evening. He offered me a bump of cocaine and I was like why not even though I'd never really been a fan of cocaine. After my interesest in what he was doing, I told him I wanted to try a shot some time. With no chance to really think about it he pressured me into trying it that same night. Something like "If I have to help you out, it's now". I talked with the guy a couple a times before and he used to be like an anesthetizer. He had a reliable source of cocaine that he knew and how to wash to make it entirely pure and you could tell he really knew his shit. But I was like okay fuck it let's do it. He told me to like prepare my headphones and maybe a song for that hit. I got it ready. He prepared me a syringe with 130mg of cocaine dilluted into a good amount of saline water, sterile. Showed me what to do, put on a tourniquet, seek blood, release the tourniquet before pushing the plunger and stop at half, and if'm im not dead then continue. I did and and after waiting at half for half a second I could feel the taste coming from my sctomach up to my mouth, while then pushing the plunger all the way through, pulling out, applying a tissue at site.

The rush was fucking insane and so euphoric and being my first time I stood up and felt like I had to vomit because of the taste and stood in front of the thrash can. Dude told me don't throw up man and I was like yeah no I wasn't goint to. Then I laid back and played some music and the dude showed me some tiesto song. The rush was unimaginable for a couple of minutes.

A couple of minutes of that and I just remember being so fucked up after that and shaky and just really insane, I just had to get the fuck out of there after the rush ended. and went walking for a straight walk on a wooden path for like 2 hours just mumbling crazy shit to myself. Could have been the second time I did that, can't really remember. After that I was just seeking instantly. IV Cocaine is the stupidest thing you can ever do.

Second time I had this "bell ringer" and maybe I did too much but suddenly after one of my shots I felt really sleepy while being with a girl and our friend who got me hooked, and quickly every sound felt like it was echoing inside a tin can. I told her and she got really worried and told me to lay down and she would take care of me. I ended up overdosing two times and the second time ripped me apart. I started drinking a lot of vodka to calm my nerves and when I got my apartment, I went to a rehab center and when I got out I would have panic attacks every night for 4 months. It ruined my life I am 25 soon and that shit took everything from me.

I read this guys post and figured I had to get on the same wagon with saying, DO NOT INJECT COCAINE. Not even if you hate life so much you want to die, because it will not do anything for you. It will destroy your vains after very little usage and if it doesn't kill you, it will still steal your life. A lot of times I really wish I could undo all of that. I am writing this drunk but just to clarify Harm reduction is important and there seems to be very unclear advice on this matter.

It has been almost 5 years since my last shot and I still think about it occasionally. One time I missed the pharmacy by 2 minutes to buy syringes because I was snorting cocaine with my neighbor (who had a really pure one) a couple of years ago. He could not have stopped me. If I had been earlier I would have been dead.

To stay on topic, you got no rush because you didn't do very much of an unpure drug. Getting the ultimate rush is the opposite of being safe. It is with your life on the line.

TL:DR Please don't seek a rush from injecting cocaine. It is very dangerous.

Last edited:
When I was 19 I lived at a homeless shelter for almost a year. I had just stopped during drugs like mdma and acid (which was a lot) except smoking weed and one of my neighbours there would IV cocaine there.
At this time I was in a really fucking shitty state of mind, tons of fucked up trips and I quit school and stopped talking to my friends. At the top of it, the parents was giving me shit and threw me out.

Long story, short we was hanging out one evening. He offered me a bump of cocaine and I was like why not even though I'd never really been a fan of cocaine. After my interesest in what he was doing, I told him I wanted to try a shot some time. With no chance to really think about it he pressured me into trying it that same night. Something like "If I have to help you out, it's now". I talked with the guy a couple a times before and he used to be like an anesthetizer. He had a reliable source of cocaine that he knew and how to wash to make it entirely pure and you could tell he really knew his shit. But I was like okay fuck it let's do it. He told me to like prepare my headphones and maybe a song for that hit. I got it ready. He prepared me a syringe with 130mg of cocaine dilluted into a good amount of saline water, sterile. Showed me what to do, put on a tourniquet, seek blood, release the tourniquet before pushing the plunger and stop at half, and if'm im not dead then continue. I did and and after waiting at half for half a second I could feel the taste coming from my sctomach up to my mouth, while then pushing the plunger all the way through, pulling out, applying a tissue at site.

The rush was fucking insane and so euphoric and being my first time I stood up and felt like I had to vomit because of the taste and stood in front of the thrash can. Dude told me don't throw up man and I was like yeah no I wasn't goint to. Then I laid back and played some music and the dude showed me some tiesto song. The rush was unimaginable for a couple of minutes.

A couple of minutes of that and I just remember being so fucked up after that and shaky and just really insane, I just had to get the fuck out of there after the rush ended. and went walking for a straight walk on a wooden path for like 2 hours just mumbling crazy shit to myself. Could have been the second time I did that, can't really remember. After that I was just seeking instantly. IV Cocaine is the stupidest thing you can ever do.

Second time I had this "bell ringer" and maybe I did too much but suddenly after one of my shots I felt really sleepy while being with a girl and our friend who got me hooked, and quickly every sound felt like it was echoing inside a tin can. I told her and she got really worried and told me to lay down and she would take care of me. I ended up overdosing two times and the second time ripped me apart. I started drinking a lot of vodka to calm my nerves and when I got my apartment, I went to a rehab center and when I got out I would have panic attacks every night for 4 months. It ruined my life I am 25 soon and that shit took everything from me.

I read this guys post and figured I had to get on the same wagon with saying, DO NOT INJECT COCAINE. Not even if you hate life so much you want to die, because it will not do anything for you. It will destroy your vains after very little usage and if it doesn't kill you, it will still steal your life. A lot of times I really wish I could undo all of that. I am writing this drunk but just to clarify Harm reduction is important and there seems to be very unclear advice on this matter.

It has been almost 5 years since my last shot and I still think about it occasionally. One time I missed the pharmacy by 2 minutes to buy syringes because I was snorting cocaine with my neighbor (who had a really pure one) a couple of years ago. He could not have stopped me. If I had been earlier I would have been dead.

To stay on topic, you got no rush because you didn't do very much of an unpure drug. Getting the ultimate rush is the opposite of being safe. It is with your life on the line.

I don’t wanna be that “guy” but he gave you a .13 for your first shot? That should have given you a bell ringer right off the bat. I can’t attest to the level of quality you were consuming though. All I can really say, is that if it had came up crystal clear in your cooker with no residue left behind. You should have gotten a bell ringer every time you dosed. A dose being 75mg to 100mg.

I can’t speak for you though. I do know that everyone has different side effects. But, that bell ringing, as if you’re going up a mountain and your ears are going to pop. Is the effect that is aimed for when doing IV coke.

I don’t wanna be that “guy” but he gave you a .13 for your first shot? That should have given you a bell ringer right off the bat. I can’t attest to the level of quality you were consuming though. All I can really say, is that if it had came up crystal clear in your cooker with no residue left behind. You should have gotten a bell ringer every time you dosed. A dose being 75mg to 100mg.

I can’t speak for you though. I do know that everyone has different side effects. But, that bell ringing, as if you’re going up a mountain and your ears are going to pop. Is the effect that is aimed for when doing IV coke.
Ahhh shit, there's bellringers and there's also the metallic train. I puked bile on a 250mg and went deaf for 5 mins on a 30 unit shot. My vision went blurry and experienced the most amazing sound I've ever heard, nothing like it.

I've been shooting some (what I'm guessing is) decent quality coke (it dissolves instantly and the taste/smell is insanely potent) but I can't reach that bell-ringing tornado that every one talks about from shooting coke.

I start to feel a small build up and get nauseous, but nothing really happens after that.

I think I'm probably just not be doing enough, (the first shot was like less than a half point) but after reading and hearing the stories of people who shot just a LITTLE bit too much coke...I'm honestly scared to up my dosage TOO much.

How much should I do minimum to get that insane "tornado ringer" rush?

Also, this stuff smells/tastes like coke, but with a gassy overtone. Almost like gasoline. Is that something to be liked or avoided? I've heard the production process involves kerosine or something similar.
might be able to bake you into a flambé after you shot yourself up w that baking powder

Excellent HR , my experience has been almost the same with that trash. So not fking worth it.

Once had a coke from germany, was on lot of benzos, and had the numbing come faster than the MOOD. Friend was on quatiapine and didnt even feel it. So, medication has an effect on the impact of coke.

Once had a coke from germany, was on lot of benzos, and had the numbing come faster than the MOOD. Friend was on quatiapine and didnt even feel it. So, medication has an effect on the impact of coke.
Tbh bro, real cocaine makes u only a bit numb. It's the excitatory effect on ur dopamine,serotonin, norepinephrine system THAT MAKES U FEEL REAL GOOOOD. Real shit makes u numb but not thst much.

Literally really small shots (20-30mg) should hit you HARD if nice coke and no tolerance

I'd say 75mg max for complete incapacity on no tolerance with really good quality coke

Unfortunately its hard to say because coke quality varies so much and lest be honest everyone says they've got "near pure, awesome quality", and then claim they need 2-300mg for a nice rush. that would probably kill me even when I was shooting it all the time

I firmly believe its to do with the fact that people pay so much for it their subconscious makes them unable to contemplate that their coke might be anything less that great because it's embarrassing to spend so much money on something and have it be a rip off quality

In short if you've shot 50mg and are disappointed then your coke isn't that good, no matter how fast it dissolves or how much it 'smells'
Thank you for some reasonable doses. When I start going above 80 mgs, or even below 80 mgs with less volume and quicker inject, I get the bell ringing.

I don't know why I continue to chase it and crave it when it is not around. I don't even snort it anymore. It is very sad.

When I go above the 80mg , I refer to it as an expensive whip-it.

Thank you for some reasonable doses. When I start going above 80 mgs, or even below 80 mgs with less volume and quicker inject, I get the bell ringing.

I don't know why I continue to chase it and crave it when it is not around. I don't even snort it anymore. It is very sad.

that is destroying your heart valves. it aint worth it. i also gave up the stimuwhippet.

that is destroying your heart valves. it aint worth it. i also gave up the stimuwhippet.
How'd you give it up? I've never had issues with coke til I got fixated on needles. I stop but the urge is auto pilot sometimes..

How'd you give it up? I've never had issues with coke til I got fixated on needles. I stop but the urge is auto pilot sometimes..
ill be real frank here, and this might not seem like for some to be the best advice: I got older and didn't die in the process.
It's just SO hard on the vascular system, mind and everything, there's a certain point for me and a lot of people where we just got too old, and the experience too taxing. i used to dream about it, now it actively grosses me out.

I've been shooting some (what I'm guessing is) decent quality coke (it dissolves instantly and the taste/smell is insanely potent) but I can't reach that bell-ringing tornado that every one talks about from shooting coke.

I start to feel a small build up and get nauseous, but nothing really happens after that.

I think I'm probably just not be doing enough, (the first shot was like less than a half point) but after reading and hearing the stories of people who shot just a LITTLE bit too much coke...I'm honestly scared to up my dosage TOO much.

How much should I do minimum to get that insane "tornado ringer" rush?

Also, this stuff smells/tastes like coke, but with a gassy overtone. Almost like gasoline. Is that something to be liked or avoided? I've heard the production process involves kerosine or something similar.
Make sure you're not taking benzos or antipsychotic meds. Theyll block the dopamine receptors making you just waste your coke.
Many meds will antagonize coke effect including ketamine and other antidepressants.

Greeetings

Man this is weird no rush from coke i.v.... and for me its the big big evil addicted devil who keeps haunting me too.. i am daily on 800 mg substitil its morphin sulfat .. i shoot 1 x 400mg i.v in one shoot to the evening time and today i had some cooke .. so i did a monster speed ball... ;D

Man this is weird no rush from coke i.v.... and for me its the big big evil addicted devil who keeps haunting me too.. i am daily on 800 mg substitil its morphin sulfat .. i shoot 1 x 400mg i.v in one shoot to the evening time and today i had some cooke .. so i did a monster speed ball... ;D
It was shit bunk product 100%, if u have real coke you're puking after 15 seconds and rushing ur tits off thinking ur going to die.

ill be real frank here, and this might not seem like for some to be the best advice: I got older and didn't die in the process.
It's just SO hard on the vascular system, mind and everything, there's a certain point for me and a lot of people where we just got too old, and the experience too taxing. i used to dream about it, now it actively grosses me out.
So so true 👍. Even at 29, I feel I've done it way too much from 20-25(besides smoking tons of crack) that if I do 1 more shot I know I won't enjoy it and feel like shit afterwards. I got a bad circulatory system from abusing this shit too much.

This honey moon phase, lasted 2 years on and off for me(actually it was 5 years cause I was getting in and out of rehabs from my addiction to this shit) then it's just revolting when you got scars in your arms, black/purple skin on ur muscles, cuts from self harm while going through psychotic events, pain In ur feet from bad circulation, numb arms and paresthesia...etc.

This honey moon phase, lasted 2 years on and off for me(actually it was 5 years cause I was getting in and out of rehabs from my addiction to this shit) then it's just revolting when you got scars in your arms, black/purple skin on ur muscles, cuts from self harm while going through psychotic events, pain In ur feet from bad circulation, numb arms and paresthesia...etc
This honey moon phase, lasted 2 years on and off for me(actually it was 5 years cause I was getting in and out of rehabs from my addiction to this shit) then it's just revolting when you got scars in your arms, black/purple skin on ur muscles, cuts from self harm while going through psychotic events, pain In ur feet from bad circulation, numb arms and paresthesia...etc.
💯
I only get side effects that usually result in scrambling for my house keys and phone to lock up and go outside all twisted because I feel —no longer a ring- but a saturated rush that … well, does set off a ring. A alert to all body systems that ima fucking die.

I mean the near death classic ring was different. Now I can’t go over 50mg with a severe fucking panic attach and 3 second smart watch pulse update. Jesus h this is worst shit .

It was shit bunk product 100%, if u have real coke you're puking after 15 seconds and rushing ur tits off thinking ur going to die.
Pushing nearly a half g of “yola” yeah I don’t know. I could probably hum airplanes off a half g of caffeine if concentrated to .3ml 😂
What were your ways out. I’m seeking solace in benzo but avoided that for so long during my coke binges thinking it make it worse or just get me hooked. (I know the active combination isn’t good) but now I don’t use blow unless I got benzo on hand . I couldn’t stop—no shit— once slamming the shit, but I went way too far knowing I was past any benzo relief.

I just don’t want benzo as a crutch . It’s helped me stay away but i don’t want be on hella clams or valiums as my only option against getting a stupid flip switched in my brain that shooting up anxiety/paranoia is a good idea.

Sorry for long winded response. What worked for you @cdin in fighting the urge ? Do you use needles for other substances to curb ?

Pushing nearly a half g of “yola” yeah I don’t know. I could probably hum airplanes off a half g of caffeine if concentrated to .3ml 😂

What were your ways out. I’m seeking solace in benzo but avoided that for so long during my coke binges thinking it make it worse or just get me hooked. (I know the active combination isn’t good) but now I don’t use blow unless I got benzo on hand . I couldn’t stop—no shit— once slamming the shit, but I went way too far knowing I was past any benzo relief.

I just don’t want benzo as a crutch . It’s helped me stay away but i don’t want be on hella clams or valiums as my only option against getting a stupid flip switched in my brain that shooting up anxiety/paranoia is a good idea.

Sorry for long winded response. What worked for you @cdin in fighting the urge ? Do you use needles for other substances to curb ?
really working on my life. changing it. yoga, meditation, martial arts, really making a decision i did not want to sit around sweating puking making my arms look like i was in a fight with a stapler.
I recently got some good cocaine for a friend to give to them and had ZERO impetus to do it. IME once you get away from it for a year or two you start being grossed out by it, because truly
it's a masochistic, unpleasant and ugly experience. ---- but yes, i shoot some k if that itch needs scratching, and it does sometimes, not gonna lie. but yeah - making a life where hard cocaine
is utterly incompatible was what helped me a lot.