• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Not so new new member

poppyglowing

Greenlighter
Hey yall

It's been a long while since I have been on BL. I had an account back in 2006-2013 or so but stopped for a while as I was busy with other stuff. So this is my new one.

My DOC has always been opioids, ever since I got my first shot of Morphine at the hospital before surgery, then 5 bottles of liquid oxycodone afterwards. I was hooked instantly. Never even smoked weed before. Barely drank. Those damn doctors got me hooked good.

I've had experience with all kinds of things. From a lot of methoxetamine back when it was legal, to every prescription opioid in the US, to mushrooms and LSD and MDMA and some FDCK or whatever. Ibwas prescribed MS Contins for 6 monthsz had fentsnyl patches oxts and somas for 2 years due to issues after breaking my back.

Lately it's been poppy tea for the last few years. My habit is 2 pounds per day...it sucks and is fucking expensive as hell. I ha e . really good job making REALLY good money but my habit has eclipsed my ability to financially sustain myself. Morphine pills are way cheaper than the poppy tea, so I am trying to kick it and want to transition to morphine pills first to clear out the other alkaloids from my system, then go off the morphine completely.

First I an trying to figure out if the pills I got are even real.. they are mundi pharma, in the blister pack, in Chinese (it does say Morhpine Sulfate 30mg Sustained Release in english). Purple pills, blank on one side and say "30 mg" on the other. The 30 is above the mg so it is like.

mg

Mg is lower case letters.

Does anyone know if these are legit?
EDIT: never-ending they are legit. I just had to find the right product name. They call them MST Continus. The image is exactly what I have.

Now, does anyone know if these gel up? Or can they be snorted or plugged like the old MS Contins could back in the day?

Appreciate any guidance y'all can give.

Thank you!!

Last edited:
It would be a drug-to-drug substitution but ... maybe kratom is better for you, it's not specially euphoric but it can help I guess, to tickle those mu receptors.
benefits:
very safe even abusing (you won't die nor fuck your organs)
more or less self-limiting, you vomit and feel like shit if you overdose, has a ceiling effect of euphoric effects.
it's well suited for daily life/habits, it's not very in-your-face, subtle enough to look totally normal (most of times).
Cheaper than what you're using
more stimulating/versatile
doesn't test positive in most test
tapering is easy and withdrawal not very horrible if you don't cold turkey high dosages

cons:
somewhat unconsistent
you can be playing a lot till you find your strains/dose/ good habit.
stigma in some places?
not very euphoric
it can be quite addictive
sometimes it can create mental fog (maybe it's just me)
when abusing it's bad shit for your adrenal health long term

I mean, if you are using that just for having a great high, then forget it, but otherwise you could consider it, maybe for cutting your tolerance back for some time.

welcome back, friend
no telling what ya have, though. anybodys guess....
b e safe and hope to see ya around a bit more.
<3
Thanks!

Well I said fuck it it, they do seem to be just like the old MS Contins I used to get. I can't believe how much money I wasted on poppy tea. This is why addicts shouldn't have money lol. I just checked and I have literally spent $17k on that shit. Fucking hell. It's just ridiculous.

It would be a drug-to-drug substitution but ... maybe kratom is better for you, it's not specially euphoric but it can help I guess, to tickle those mu receptors.
benefits:
very safe even abusing (you won't die nor fuck your organs)
more or less self-limiting, you vomit and feel like shit if you overdose, has a ceiling effect of euphoric effects.
it's well suited for daily life/habits, it's not very in-your-face, subtle enough to look totally normal (most of times).
Cheaper than what you're using
more stimulating/versatile
doesn't test positive in most test
tapering is easy and withdrawal not very horrible if you don't cold turkey high dosages

cons:
somewhat unconsistent
you can be playing a lot till you find your strains/dose/ good habit.
stigma in some places?
not very euphoric
it can be quite addictive
sometimes it can create mental fog (maybe it's just me)
when abusing it's bad shit for your adrenal health long term

I mean, if you are using that just for having a great high, then forget it, but otherwise you could consider it, maybe for cutting your tolerance back for some time.
Yeah I used kratom for a long time before stupidly getting hooked on poppy tea. I have a couple kilos at home but unfortunately with my job I can't be NOT at 100% for even a few days and the switch to kratom requires far too high a dose too frequently. I also often would weird mental fog effects from it. The wobbles fucking suck balls oh my god is that an awful feeling. Sometimes I would be like super human and others I would just be a foggy mess. I reqlly, really want to fully quit everything, but I have to take it slow. Every time I have tried cold turkey I have wound up coming back at an even higher dose. So these ER morphine seem like the ticket. There's no prep like with poppy tea. just pop a pill twice a day for 2 weeks, then cut and do 3/4 of a pill twice a day, then half, etc.

Thanks!

Well I said fuck it it, they do seem to be just like the old MS Contins I used to get. I can't believe how much money I wasted on poppy tea. This is why addicts shouldn't have money lol. I just checked and I have literally spent $17k on that shit. Fucking hell. It's just ridiculous.

Yeah I used kratom for a long time before stupidly getting hooked on poppy tea. I have a couple kilos at home but unfortunately with my job I can't be NOT at 100% for even a few days and the switch to kratom requires far too high a dose too frequently. I also often would weird mental fog effects from it. The wobbles fucking suck balls oh my god is that an awful feeling. Sometimes I would be like super human and others I would just be a foggy mess. I reqlly, really want to fully quit everything, but I have to take it slow. Every time I have tried cold turkey I have wound up coming back at an even higher dose. So these ER morphine seem like the ticket. There's no prep like with poppy tea. just pop a pill twice a day for 2 weeks, then cut and do 3/4 of a pill twice a day, then half, etc.
how high your dose was? for me it feels good between 4 and 12 grams a day, more than that it starts being increasingly shitty and side-effects fuck my productivity, even the day after.

how high your dose was? for me it feels good between 4 and 12 grams a day, more than that it starts being increasingly shitty and side-effects fuck my productivity, even the day after.
It varied anywhere from 6-20 grams depending on the day and where I was with use. The foggy brain was totslly random. Literally same dose one day I would be laser focused and the next I would feel foggy and sluggish and almost like a mini headache.