• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel benzodiazepine, 3-Hydroxyphenazepam

Anyone? Looking to make a solution with this soon. Can I use 40% vodka or do I need PG? Or Everclear?

I would probably recommend the PG or Everclear... though it all depends on the concentration you want to reach.

There isn't exactly a lot of data available on 3-OH-phenazepam, but there is literature on its closest analogue, lorazepam.
Turns out the water solubility of lorazepam is .08 mg/ml. Yes, that's just 80 micro(!)grams per ml of water.
A 40% ethanol/water mixture solubilizes around 2 mg/ml of lorazepam, with higher concentrations of ethanol being able to dissolve exponentially more.

Consequently (to account for the possibility of 3-OH-phenaz being less soluble than loraz), I would suggest getting something stronger than 40% ethanol.

I would probably recommend the PG or Everclear... though it all depends on the concentration you want to reach.

There isn't exactly a lot of data available on 3-OH-phenazepam, but there is literature on its closest analogue, lorazepam.
Turns out the water solubility of lorazepam is .08 mg/ml. Yes, that's just 80 micro(!)grams per ml of water.
A 40% ethanol/water mixture solubilizes around 2 mg/ml of lorazepam, with higher concentrations of ethanol being able to dissolve exponentially more.

Consequently (to account for the possibility of 3-OH-phenaz being less soluble than loraz), I would suggest getting something stronger than 40% ethanol.
Thank you!

I will try using everclear first as I have no PG on hand and use everclear to make my etizolam solutions.

Hi,

i tried and liked it. The first lets say two or three hours it puts you not to sleep but in a deep relaxation, good to hear music and to relax. Afterwards it's good for anxiety patients because half time is really long and i would say using a bit during the day is totally ok. but pls try it first, it depends also on your tolerance.

as I was the first one on the thread to write about my experience with this benzo I must tell you that any of the other RC benzos are much worth your money more so than this garbage one so please take my advice and quit wasting your money on this low low quality benzodiazepine spend your money on etizolam, clonazolam, or possibly even Bromazolam.
mygreenbic

as I was the first one on the thread to write about my experience with this benzo I must tell you that any of the other RC benzos are much worth your money more so than this garbage one so please take my advice and quit wasting your money on this low low quality benzodiazepine spend your money on etizolam, clonazolam, or possibly even Bromazolam.
mygreenbic
why do you think that ?

I've got a question. SWIM used to love taking K pins but got real heavy on Xanax and now he says kpins won't work for him. It's got to be Xanax or some of these RC benzos

Clonazepam my favorite, from Sandoz, I also had Rivotril from Roche 2mg, Sandoz is the same maybe better and a bit cheaper, Klonopin is just another brand name for Clonazepam, short story long cp doesn't make you that sleepy but only relaxed and you buy 100 Sandoz for the same price as you buy 30 x Diazepam/Lorazepam/Oxazepam 50 here in Holland

7-Bromo-5-(2-chlorophenyl)-3-hydroxy-1%2C3-dihydro-2H-1%2C4-benzodiazepin-2-one.png

China whyyy.....oh well. Anyone tried it already?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-Hydroxyphenazepam
I ordered it payed for it, then they said we haven't got anymore, aah I was pissed, I ordered a gram powder, so then I ordered Bromazolam, but I wanted that russian stuff

How do I start a new post?
By doing what you just did right there lol do you mean a new thread?
3-ho-Phenazepam is absolutely awesome 👌 btw
None of the bad effects from regular phenazepam and a really great sleep aid.
Which is what a benzo should do!

By doing what you just did right there lol do you mean a new thread?
3-ho-Phenazepam is absolutely awesome 👌 btw
None of the bad effects from regular phenazepam and a really great sleep aid.
Which is what a benzo should do!
Darn it, can't order it

It's a really really forgiving benzo...almost like a slightly longer acting etizolam (subjectively).
It's a VERY nice sleep aid.
You'll like the Bromazolam!!°

It does surprisingly come on quite fast!!! I was surprised by that but it's not a punch you in the face knock out benzo...it's very gentle and you feel great waking up on it...
It's lovely material as a sleep aid....don't know if it would have much recreational potential but I don't use benzos recreationally anyways so I think it's really nice stuff....a good Etizolam replacement imho.

Hmm, very interesting. I am eventually going to need an etizolam replacement when mine runs out in a couple of years. I know a place to get this very cheap in 5 gram+ amounts, problem is, I wish I could just try it before I committed to a gigantic amount