• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel benzodiazepine, 3-Hydroxyphenazepam

So i recieved a 25mg sample of this in pg solution. What do you guys think would be a good starting dose? 1-2mg? I cant find any real info besides this thread which isnt much

I got a heavy tolerance to benzos. IMO only high tolerance users should touch this. Def don't take fuckin 4-5 mg or whatever someone said above. Even 0.5mg may fuck up a no tolerance having person. I can't suggest a dose because someone with no tolerance could come along, take it and have a blackout, so can't help ya there. I can say that I'm a very high tolerant to benzo and took 6mg, then another 4 in the same day. See exp report for details.

I made a very thorough report here:

If it says "content can't be viewed" or some shit then just ask me for a copy and I can PM it to you or you can join that forum, either way works. I won't post that report on this forum because it may be borderline breaking the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh I think linking to a trip report on another site that is mentioning sources is definitely not allowed.

Can't you just copy the relevant parts here?

Wow that's a link to a research compound forum so not ok

Edit: Why not copy paste the report text... Why link to a site you know you should not?

Last edited:
I got a heavy tolerance to benzos. IMO only high tolerance users should touch this. Def don't take fuckin 4-5 mg or whatever someone said above. Even 0.5mg may fuck up a no tolerance having person. I can't suggest a dose because someone with no tolerance could come along, take it and have a blackout, so can't help ya there. I can say that I'm a very high tolerant to benzo and took 6mg, then another 4 in the same day. See exp report for details.

If it says "content can't be viewed" or some shit then just ask me for a copy and I can PM it to you or you can join that forum, either way works. I won't post that report on this forum because it may be borderline breaking the rules.

Wow, I wasn't expecting that. *hug*
Hope all is well and thank you for the report. I'm iffy on buying this one.

A benzo with little to no sedating properties yet still acts as an anxiolytic? Maybe not for recreational use, but I see a ton of therapeutic use in that

A benzo with little to no sedating properties yet still acts as an anxiolytic? Maybe not for recreational use, but I see a ton of therapeutic use in that
I don't see what is so surprising about that...
There are many benzos which are rather poor hypnotics, but good anxiolytics.

First of all, I would like to say a few words. All these RC pills differ very much in strength. BUT, I have to say that your post scared me a little bit. I recently acquired 25 of some 3-Hydroxyphenazepam 1mg, not 2mg like most pills and pellets seem to be. They are white, pretty thin and maybe 0.8-1cm in diameter. They are definitely not "mealy" (I am not sure if this explains it enough but I strictly translated it from Swedish). They are more like a pill which you easily crush beneath your ties and turns into something you would expect eating a tiny weak crystal would turn to in your mouth. And the taste at first reminded me about Rivotril/Ikto, or K-Pins according to most of you I guess, but later on when I took some more I realized that they didn't have much of a taste at all.

First a short little backstory:
Lyrica/Pregabalin has cross-tolerance to Benzos, pretty sure this has been established now during the last couples of years. It has at least being thoroughly discussed on Swedish forums and everyone seem to be on the same consensus regarding this.

Last Thursday and Friday I went through 3 grams of Lyrica (Pregabalin crystals in pulverform), for the first time, it didn't do much for me. It just created a nice body high and made me pretty tired. It was somewhat pleasant but nothing fancy. But I then I ordered 5 more grams so I could evaluate it a bit more but I ended up with 15 extra grams as a bonus, at least according to the vendor. My intentions here was to evaluate it even further. This time the substance was more mealy substances (not so as to it being dough when mixed with water!), accordingly by the same kind of powder as those inside real Lyrica capsules.
Anyhow, I went through 10 grams during this Monday through Wednesday (yesterday). Needless to say, my tolerance skyrocketed, and was most likely pretty high since my Thursday to Friday evaluation.
I had to take 2.5 grams at last but that was very unpleasant let me tell you... The only positive thing about it was the INCREDIBLY strong body high, like if my body (but not mind) was extremely sedated, not to the point that I wanted to go to sleep, but I guess that has something to do with only the body being sedated but not my head.

And let me tell you about the head effects that Pregabalin had on me; those effects was to say the least... pretty worrisome. Lyrica/Pregabalin has a very long onset time as well, 1,5 hours. The body high came earlier and lasted a very long time. But the mind fucking effects didn't start to infest themselves until after 1.5 hours and then they grew more and more. I got these flashes in my vision, different kinds of flashes as well. Some where like shooting stars, others were like white/silverish lines and some of them were like the lightning flashes you sometimes can experience on a very serious migraine attack.
I started having more and more twitches and jerks and after about an hour it suddenly felt like something or someone had taken control over my body. My hands and arms reached up away from my mouse and keyboard with the same speed and way I would do myself. And with absolutely nothing that I could do to prevent it) and then like someone released a button in less than a seconds my hands fell down onto the table, almost like I had hit it. Then I had my control back, at least for all the jerks and twitches.
As you can figure this gave me a real scare. So I immediately shut off the computer and went straight to bed with the mindset that if I were going to have a grand mal, or any seizure at all I would want to have it in my bed.
I think drugs and substances are fund and dandy but I always read up about stuff I would possibly take some day, which I had done with Lyrica/Pregabalin.

Anyhow, what I wanted to get out of all this was that my tolerance skyrocketed (as per usual with Lyrica and Pregabalin) and that since the cross-tolerance between benzodiazepines and Lyrica exist my tolerance to benzos now, even not having taking them in several months would have to have been non-existent if it I had been incredibly free from benzos for a few months before this.

Excuse me for this long introduction but I felt it was nescessary.

To the point!
I hade taken 2mg Xanax some time prior to this (as in several hours) but I took 3mg

Doing some research with these now. I will probably be able to give a fairly good report after tomorrow cause I'm gonna hang out with someone then. And having bad social anxiety it will be a good opportunity to see how effective anxiolytics they are. Gonna start out with 0,5 mg then, give it a few hours and top up if I feel like it. Been on a break from benzo so my tolerance should be low.

Okay so here is a report as promised. I took 0.75 mg 3-hydroxyphenazepam last night some hours before bed. With the exception of a short really drowsy period I had, I noticed some medium anti anxiety properties and light muscle relaxation.

As I woke up today and went to the city I'm fairly certain the h-phenazepam was still floating around in me. I was a lot less on edge than I normally would and felt calmer/better. So long halflife it seems.

Today I have taken a total of 2 mg or so. The first 1 mg earlier today and took me nicely through a date with little to none anxiety present. The only problem was I kept forgetting things here and there that my date had to remind me to pick up and also I felt a little out of it.

I took the second mg after I came home. It's been a few hours and I'm starting to understand the posts about how it causes amnesia. I keep forgetting what I am about to do or what I have said. There is also some minor motor impairment due to muscle relaxation so I have to tread carefully to keep my balance. Anxiety is currently not present at all. Mind clarity is very low, in fact I feel like I can't really think at all. Remains to be seen how much I will remember tomorrow and whether I'll sleep well or not.

Very interesting benzo this. Not so typical comparing with medical ones but has interesting properties.

Update 2 days later: About an hour from when I posted this message I fell asleep and slept for 10 hours. The next day I was completely without anxiety and feeling pretty good. Considering that I by no means took a large dose of the benzo, it is as I suspected, the halflife must be very long. Probably looking at a minimum of 24-36 hours.

Update again about a month later: After further usage on and off, it remains a very interesting benzo and something I feel a hatelove for. It's absolutely great as far as the anxiolytic effects goes and the long half-life makes redosing more often than 1,5-2 days unnecessary. It sure induces sleep too for the restless in higher doses. However there is also something slightly dysphoric and unpredictable about this benzo. 1,5-2 mg seems to be enough for me but one time just 1 mg had me starting to lose my balance. Then the next time it was back to around 2 mg before my motor skills got worse.

I've also noticed that doing too much of this benzo isn't very pleasant at all. At around 3 mg or so I enter this state which feels like being drunk in a bad way with the walls spinning a bit and about ready to pass out. I felt so shitty last time it happened sleep came as a saviour.

Muscle Relaxation: 3/5
Anxiolytic: 5/5
Sedative: 4/5
Amnesia inducing: 4/5
Antiseizure properties: Unknown

Onset: ~4 hours
Halflife: Estimated 24-36 hours

Recommended dose: 1 mg if low tolerance/just wanting anxiolytic effects, 2 mg if more tolerance or wanting the sedative effects too.
Be extremely careful if mixing with other CNS depressants and remember the long onset time before redosing.

Last edited:
Took around 0,7mg of a 3-ho-phenazepam pellet.
I feel definitely spaced out, slight drowsy but still manageable anyway...
I don't find it only anxiolytic, it is quite hypnotic too (or at least at this dosage on me).
As a muscle relaxant it's not so bad but not so efficient (even less considering others "side effects" effects :) )
You still feel it the day after, so definitly his half life should be quite long (looks like close to phenazepam)

Last edited:
I recently tried this compound. I characterized it as I was skeptical after initial tests and found it to be genuine. I'll report my experiences, but first some back story. I'm on 12 mg of clonazepam daily. I've binged on etizolam at least every two months for the past three years, generally these binges would result in 1 g of etizolam evaporating over 2 weeks. I also take 6 mg eszopliclone for sleep. All said, I have moderate-high tolerance to benzodiazepines.

Doses:

>5 mg - Barely perceptible, but some spacey feeling.
>10 mg - I'd equate this to 5 mg clonazepam, still more spaced out/sedation.
>20 mg - Plain jane benzo effects, I'd compare this to 60+ mg dizepam minus the muscle relaxant effects and sense of well being. Gives a sense of carelessness.
>30 mg - More of the above, some holes in memory but nothing resembling a blackout. Effects were not easily noticeable in others.

I've take up to ~90 mg in a day without catastrophic effects attributed to phenazepam nightmares. I even went golfing, but played much more poorly, on the stuff. I don't find it recreational, I can still get a good buzz out of clonazolam or alprazolam. 3-hydroxyphenazepam felt like diclazepam light to me. Long lasting subtle effects that didn't interfere much with daytime activities but still made an excellent sleep aid.

If it was very cheap I'd purchase more, just to have on hand due to the half life. For recreation I'd say it's useless, but my opinion is likely biased due to previous benzodiazepine usage.

Long story short, this is one of the least recreational benzos I've tried, second only to meclonazepam. It still may have its applications outside of recreation.

Tried this relatively recently.

Pretty much not hypnotic at all.

Potency slightly lower than phenazepam.

Faster onset than phenazepam.

Shorter duration than phenazepam.

Doesn't feel like lorazepam (juck) at all.

Strong 'I don't give a fuck feeling'.

Despite not being hypnotic, I liked it very much.

Anyone else explore this recently? I have a gram of it laying around and am wondering if it dissolves well in ethanol. For etizolam solutions I use everclear (5mg/ml), do you think this might be soluble in alcohol as well, and if so, could I use something weaker than everclear? (say, 80 proof vodka)

Anyone? Looking to make a solution with this soon. Can I use 40% vodka or do I need PG? Or Everclear?

Wish I could tell you, man. You could always try a little bit in ethanol to see if it dissolves.

Wish I could tell you, man. You could always try a little bit in ethanol to see if it dissolves.
Yeah that's what I was thinking.

Maybe I'd get better solubility info over in the nerdier subforum of drug users. I was just hoping someone here in OD would have some experience making solutions with this compound.

Having some Russian 'Fuck It' solution at hand would be handy for my social anxiety if it's not too sedating. Just trying to expand my bzd options (and I got a gram of this for free so why not?) as they all have their time and place. Alpraz/etiz daily for my GI pain, everything else to treat symptoms of agoraphobia and SAD. And diazepam for psychedelic panic lol, nothing calms me better on a hard trip than a bit of good ol' diazepam.

Last edited:
I've only had diazepam a few times, and I don't even really remember what it was like (I think I may have had 10mg, it was a long time ago).