• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel benzodiazepine, Bromazolam

Hey,
why don't you like Nitrazolam? I like it a lot because of it's sedating and hypnotic, that's what I want :)
JJ
He did not say that he doesn't like it.

He said : "_don't discount_ Nitrazolam and Norflurazepam"

What kind of dosages are people taking? I'm up to 3mg and it doesnt even feel as strong as 2mg of alprazolam. That said, I really enjoy the effects.

I was about to buy some of this in bulk but it's out of stock for another month or two apparently...

How would y'all compare duration and potency to alprazolam? Looking to find something similar to alpraz as it works wonders for my GI pain but my doctor is reticent to move me up past 2mg daily.

Xanax isn't my favorite benzo, but Its great for its quick onset. I always found it to be rather cold/clinical and would leave me more apathetic than other benzos. I wonder why xanax in particular works for your GI pain? As for Bromazolam, last night I started with 1.5mg waited 45 min and felt mild effects, but after getting up to 3-4mg I really started to enjoy it. Decent muscle relaxation and it possesses a unique warming quality. It takes a bit longer to take effect (45min) and last 4-6 hours. Like
hydroazuanacaine was saying, its a bit weaker than xanax. I thought 2.5mg of bromazolam felt like 1.5mg of xanax, perhaps a bit stronger.

Alprazolam isn't all that "quick acting" or as rapidly absorbed . Takes roughly 30-60 minutes for the first effects to come on or feel noticeable. If you're newer to, or less tolerant to benzos, 30 minutes is as quick as alprazolam will be. Onset of effects are intermediate in nature, much similar to other anxiolytic benzos such as clonazepam or lorazepam. Diazepam is quicker to kick in, with a more rapid onset of effects compared t alprazolam.

^ Perhaps not, but for me personally sublingual xanax tends to alleviate anxiety and reduce the severity of panic attacks slightly faster than diazepam and I've been using benzos for way too long unfortunately. I do mildly feel diazepam's effects quite quickly, but it seems to take longer to peak for me whereas xanax exerts its full action in a shorter amount of time, but I see what you mean. It probably has more to do with their different properties and how they are perceived.

When I tried alpra for the first few times, yeah, it hit quick, and was great for instant anxiety relief.
But that’s gone now, as an above poster said, Diaz kicks in quicker. I agree in the long run.
Those first few times I tried alpra, I wouldn’t agree.

With Diaz it’s been steady, and the tolerance for the quick anxiety relief has lasted a hell of a lot longer than alpra.

In saying that, I’d just be down with stating Diaz is a lot better for long term use than alpra, whatever the dose is.

Unless your eating your Diaz script like skittles. Which I’ve read tends to happen a lot more often with people who have been scripted or, used alpra short, and especially long term.

Anyway bromozolam thread, anyone want to have a stab at a comparison dose with diaz?? Long term benzo user wanting to taper here.

I was about to buy some of this in bulk but it's out of stock for another month or two apparently...

How would y'all compare duration and potency to alprazolam? Looking to find something similar to alpraz as it works wonders for my GI pain but my doctor is reticent to move me up past 2mg daily.

All benzos help my GI, my omeprazole lasts me months if I’m not tapering.

Omeprazole is a gerd treatment? I don't have gerd issues. For lack of a better term I have unreasonable amounts of pain in my intestines after meals, unless I take etizolam or alprazolam. No other drugs have worked so far.

I always put it down to some sort of muscle relaxation in the gut somewhere.

One of those times I felt like I’ve built up a tight ball (basically muscle tension), causing the GI problem, symptoms from it depend on how I deal with it. Generally a lot of acid reflux, wind pain. Omep or a lot of Gaviscon, lots of water, but it doesn’t work all the time.

That’s when stopping a moderately slow benzo taper, to get things moving properly again are benzos, muscle relaxant aimed benzos preferably

My experience with Bromazolam was just GREAT, i am also on MTD treatment, 5mgs of Broma + my dose of Methadone and i am quite euphoric and just want to do stuff, i am on Methadone for 15+ years and
i never felt better with any benzo. Well... i quite like Clonazolam, with than one is the trick that you must always know how much you took, sometimes you get the feeling i am normal, not high enough, but believe me, you are high enough.
But just watch out... benzos + opiates are dangerous...

little tangent:
<Ive always felt like a pretty self-aware drug-user and, echoing what Calder said, Clonazolam is one of the few drugs that made me lose touch with how I was presenting to the outside world - it was way more obvious to people around me that I was goofy than I thought. Meth (and I am only familiar with the crappy stuff of the present era, not the "good" stuff that used to be made from pseudo) is another one that has thrown me off in that way a bit. As an aside, pure dextroamphetamine (dexedrine) is the only stim that I truly hold in high regard.>

I finally obtained Bromazolam again for the first time in awhile, and I'm not sure if my roommate and I currently have a little more tolerance than I thought, or if the stuff I got was a little weak, but I mistook it for some norfluraz that I was waiting for in the mail (it wasn't labeled) and accidentally gave us each nearly 10mg! I was expecting it to knock us out for 12 hours, but we both had a very lovely, warm, comfortable buzz that evening that I would say matched up quite well with the other descriptions in this thread from people who enjoy this compound. Based on our experience, I assume what we have couldn't be more than half the potency of pure alprazolam, but I qualitatively found it to be more pleasant. I got the impression it is less apt to cause amnesia/blackouts and allows you to enjoy what makes a benzo buzz pleasant without knocking you out or making you all disoriented. Seemed to have a little more of the relaxed body buzz than some of the others that just give you that loopy head feeling. I can say that much regarding Freedome's question about comparing it to diazepam. In the ways I just mentioned, I would say it's closer than alpraz. Definitely an anxiety-reducer too.

I wound up eating some L that night because the Bromaz buzz put me in a great space for it and I had some old L that I needed to re-assay (as it is, 5-10mg of diazepam with like 150mcg of acid is my favorite buzz at festivals and stuff), and it hit the nail on the head. Wonder why its not a prescribed drug while there are so many benzos that are? I recently saw a script at a doc's office that he wrote someone for 30 triazolam pills! Isn't that practically like sending someone home to roofie themselves everyday? LOL

The color of the powder has a sort of pink/orange tint to it. The first time I got it a few years back it was like super red! kinda freaked me out a little, but it was real and people seemed to dig it then too.

Last edited:
I like etizolam better which is strange because i love alprazolam.
That's not strange at all. Etizolam is a thienotriazolodiazepine while alprazolam is is a benzotriazolodiazepine.They both have triazolo rings formed and both affect the same neurotransmitters with their diazepine core. Etizolam has a five-membered thieno ring featuring a sulfur atom; whereas Alprazolam has a six-membered heterocyclic benzene ring there instead. They have many of the same biochemical qualities, but an experienced benzo user will swear they can tell the difference between alprazolam and etizolam, sometimes preferring one or the other. Whether this is true isn't important, and though I have plenty of experience and would like to think I can tell the difference, personally, I'm not so sure I would easily pass a blind test discerning .5 mg of alprazolam from 1 mg of etizolam. I can distinguish alprazolam from clonazepam; I feel confident saying that. But for me, to distinguish alprazolam from etizolam can be tricky.

270px-Alprazolam_structure.svg.png

Alprazolam

This is good old Alprazolam (Xanax) above. And now here's Etizolam below:

300px-Etizolam.svg.png
Etizolam
as it is, 5-10mg of diazepam with like 150mcg of acid is my favorite buzz at festivals and stuff
Anxiolytics certainly help fight against the anxiogenic qualities of psychedelics, but usually at the expense of having a more fully immersive trip. You're right though – it makes social settings much easier to navigate. This is true of psychedelics + MDMA as long as one is cautious not to overdo the dosing of either one and wind up with serotonin syndrome.

Just pre-gamed 0.5 mg Bromazolam before taking 28 mg 2C-B.HCl. This should be a fun ride.
and accidentally gave us each nearly 10mg [of Bromazolam]
Jesus Tittyfucking Christ, man – you've got to be much more careful than this. Also, are you sure you know what you have there? Taking 10mg of bromazolam would knock my fucking dick into next week after I blacked out. It's about on par with taking two full xanny bars. If someone can gobble down two full size xanny bars and not be fucking annihilated, they're either got a tolerance and its associate dependency to contend with, or some substance is not what they think it is. Double check with your sources would be my advice, FWIW

I recently saw a script at a doc's office that he wrote someone for 30 triazolam pills! Isn't that practically like sending someone home to roofie themselves everyday? LOL
Yeah, right? Halcion. I do like the stuff, though.

I read somewhere a couple years ago that Ambien is the number one date rape drug these days…Personally, I've never even encountered Rohypnol. It was never sold legally in the U.S. either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (but then again neither was Etizolam for a long time, and I think it only recently got U.S. FDA approval).

I recently saw a script at a doc's office that he wrote someone for 30 triazolam pills! Isn't that practically like sending someone home to roofie themselves everyday? LOL
craziest thing about halcion is its onset of action. and it’s the one benzo i’d say is worth snorting. orally, you’ll be gone in less than 5 minutes. intranasally, you’ll be drooling in 30 seconds.

That's not strange at all. Etizolam is a thienotriazolodiazepine while alprazolam is is a benzotriazolodiazepine.They both have triazolo rings formed and both affect the same neurotransmitters with their diazepine core. Etizolam has a five-membered thieno ring featuring a sulfur atom; whereas Alprazolam has a six-membered heterocyclic benzene ring there instead. They have many of the same biochemical qualities, but an experienced benzo user will swear they can tell the difference between alprazolam and etizolam, sometimes preferring one or the other. Whether this is true isn't important, and though I have plenty of experience and would like to think I can tell the difference, personally, I'm not so sure I would easily pass a blind test discerning .5 mg of alprazolam from 1 mg of etizolam. I can distinguish alprazolam from clonazepam; I feel confident saying that. But for me, to distinguish alprazolam from etizolam can be tricky.

270px-Alprazolam_structure.svg.png

Alprazolam

This is good old Alprazolam (Xanax) above. And now here's Etizolam below:

300px-Etizolam.svg.png
Etizolam

Anxiolytics certainly help fight against the anxiogenic qualities of psychedelics, but usually at the expense of having a more fully immersive trip. You're right though – it makes social settings much easier to navigate. This is true of psychedelics + MDMA as long as one is cautious not to overdo the dosing of either one and wind up with serotonin syndrome.

Just pre-gamed 0.5 mg Bromazolam before taking 28 mg 2C-B.HCl. This should be a fun ride.

Jesus Tittyfucking Christ, man – you've got to be much more careful than this. Also, are you sure you know what you have there? Taking 10mg of bromazolam would knock my fucking dick into next week after I blacked out. It's about on par with taking two full xanny bars. If someone can gobble down two full size xanny bars and not be fucking annihilated, they're either got a tolerance and its associate dependency to contend with, or some substance is not what they think it is. Double check with your sources would be my advice, FWIW

My comment that it was strange, as an alprazolam fan, that i prefer etizolam to bromazolam, stemmed from bromazolam being far closer in structure to alprazolam. It's identical in structure, just a different halogen. Thus i found it strange that i preferred etizolam (which is far more distant structurally to alprazolam than is bromazolam).