• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

I IV'd it all son. shots of in between 18-23mg. Definitely has legs. But I ended up with the same frustration (although less obvious as when IV'ing dilaudid) that the bupe, even if it fails to block it all, does interact with it and yeah. I'll definitely buy some again when i'm off bupe...if it's still legal by then.

No worries people, I hadn't killed myself accidentally ;) Just was busy enjoying my paid vacation that started last monday and ends in monday in 3 weeks. A lot of benzos too so I was lazy in my reporting.

But this would have been killer before I got into the ORT, although it if I was still on methadone, there might have been chances I would have felt it, way more, I never went higher than 60mg with the done, I remember shooting up Dilaudid (8-10mg at once) after taking 52mg of done in the morning, or just take a little swig of a takehome, equivalent to say 1/3 of a bottle and later in the afternoon, I'd definitely get the full blown dilaudid euphoria. So this would have been amazing before ORT or when on methadone. Works through suboxone like Xanax XR said, but I could feel its potential being wasted still.

The salt vapes cleanly - if your left with anything but a darkened spot on your foil - it's been cut. This is the middle-potency example of a series AH-7921->U-47700->CG-14510 which was discovered in 2002. In this case, it's a 3,4-dibromo but the ED50 in animal models was 0.045 making it around 75x morphine. See the pattern? 0.7xM ,7.5 xM & 75 xM. These compounds don't actually bid as strongly as people think but they accumulate in the brain due to their LogP values being so high. Only 1 hydrogen-bond doner & 1 hydrogen-bond acceptor. When the body freebases the salt, this stuff heads for fat-tissue FAST.

I both doubt & hope that this one appears on the market. There is a dirt-cheap compound that is 50% M - a potency that will hopefully not cause the addiction and deaths of this compound. There is also a nortilidine analogue that also overlays cypenamine (I GUESS N-methyl cypenamine is more potent?).

If I have a 20ml nasal spray bottle and the bottle contains 500 sprays this equates to 0.04ml per spray? How much of this material would I have to mix in with a saline solution to create a 3mg per spray solution?

OR

The same as above but with a 5mg per spray solution.

Thoughts please?

3mg * 500 = 1.5g U-47700 = 75mg/ml.

5mg * 500 = 2.5g = 125mg/ml.

Not sure how soluble it is, so this concentration may or may not work.

This is a very helpful post thank you roi. I see what you mean about this method not being able to work.

If I have 0.5g of U-47700 and a 20ml bottle with 500 sprays of 0.04ml per spray is there a concentration you can recommend that would be more sensible please? Obviously I don't need to try and put the entire 0.5g into the bottle.

My idea:
0.5mg per spray * 500 = 0.250g U-47700?

Yep, although you'd need quite a lot of sprays for good effects then.

It's a good example of how the stronger the opioid, the shorter the duration? The only exception seems to be the phenanthracines.

What about methadone and its analogues that have a long duration and are quite potent?

Got a gram of this from a vendor today. I first tested it at 6mg snorted. Within ten minutes I was stoned, their was a wave a euphoria and some itchiness. Kept redosing about 7 mg snorted every 45 for about 3 hours. Doesn't last long, say little over an hour. This is oblivious if you have read any of this thread that the effects fade quickly compared to most opioids. Sadly this drug is not for me, opiods just don't do it for me any more. When I was a teen they were the best drug on this planet. Now I am older and have different taste, like rc benzos and pychs are what do it for me.

Anyways this is a fucking ideal rc opioid. Its a clean feeling high. Probably better than most black tar heroin that is in my area. So if you love opioids and are in the rc scene. This is your new best friend.

Current opiate tolerance: 120mg Dihydrocodeine on the 4th, 150mg on the 6th and 11th, 180mg on the 13th.

Decided to scrap the nasal spray might consider rectal administration tomorrow. Just tried a ~1mg of U-47700 as an allergy with no ill effects and I shall be dosing 15mg oral in a few hours and will update this post when finished. Currently using 0.001mg scales so I have confidence with my measurements.

Cheap scales are not really accurate below ~20mg, dose volumetric for such small doses.

Cheap scales are not really accurate below ~20mg, dose volumetric for such small doses.

So I've decided to take your advice, just made a 0.9% saline solution and plan to create a 1mg per 1ml solution (when this saline cools down) so I'll use 100mg in total of U-47700.

update

My 1:1 solution was a success so thank you to roi for recommending this way of measuring. I decided to dose 7.5mg oral instead which seems like a good decision as this stuff is quite strong indeed, about on par with oral Oxycodone perhaps a little stronger by a few milligrams than 7.5mg of Oxy, 7.5mg of U-47700 feels comparable to 15mg Oxy. Can definitely notice my slowed heart and breathing rate more so than I would with Oxy.

The rush is quite enjoyable for the first hour but can tell that the oral BA of this isn't that high. Will dose 10-12mg next time.

update 2

About 12 hours since I dosed and I feel fine, can tell I had a drug last night though my stomach was feeling a little off when I woke up and the nausea a few hours after dosing was surprisingly strong, definitely going to have some ginger beer on hand next time. Around 10mg is a good starting dose I would recommend this stuff is quite potent indeed and would require extreme caution with dosing. One of the best RC's around!

Last edited:
Can U47700 be used as a functional RC... Or does it always bring you to a nod??

Wow 250 mg?? I'd quit opiates if I were you. $250 a day or risking your life on this stuff is not worth it. You may not feel sick but that doesn't mean your body isn't going through some serious resp depression. I bet U-4 depresses resp more than hydro at equivalent doses.

Wow 250 mg?? I'd quit opiates if I were you. $250 a day or risking your life on this stuff is not worth it. You may not feel sick but that doesn't mean your body isn't going through some serious resp depression. I bet U-4 depresses resp more than hydro at equivalent doses.

Orally U4 isnt nearly anything they claim it to be.

My friend who takes 4 Norcos took 125mg with zero problems whatsoever. He even insufllated a bit as well.

Anyways, posting information for anyone interersted

Do NOT use this as a replacement for heroin, hydromorphone, oxycodone or oxymorphone - It *CAN* be used as a replacement for bupe, as it breaks through the receptors but I'd only recommend it if you absolutely need a fix.

This is an awesome drug but it lasts too short -- which is probably a good thing as it's potent as hell, I nearly OD'd on it.

LD50 is probably around 325-375mg to kill a human.