• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids now back to Diazepan and Codiene

manji

Bluelighter
I have a long history . Stopped alcohol in 1992 never revisited the rest of my life has been long periods of clean and sober. Three heavy duty rehabs.
Things have become complicated. Things were settling down. My partner who pissed off to the US without telling myself and my daughter. Contacted me I won’t bore you with the details but it really triggered me.
Nearly tipped me over the edge.
I have an apocalypse tub. I was slam dunk clean prior her contact.
I decided to start taking 20mg Diazepam and 32mg Codiene a day which settled me down.
After a while I started to do my usual was wracked with guilt which made me “detox “ which made me feel dreadful .
It has been suggested to me to pick that dose and just stick to it. I’m fed up to the gills fucking around.
I can’t see me upping the dosage and frankly can’t see that dose doing a lot of damage.
Frankly most of my psyche problems are being caused random guilt with drugs rather than getting on and continuing with life.
What do you think please ?

how do you get your supply of valium and codiene? is it legal or an illegal source? cause that would make the difference. If its not illegal and you feel happy with that, personally not a big deal in my eyes. Used to be judgemental even as a benzo fiend/opiate junkie

Get mine online. They are a reputable company or as reputable as can be.

I have a long history . Stopped alcohol in 1992 never revisited the rest of my life has been long periods of clean and sober. Three heavy duty rehabs.
Things have become complicated. Things were settling down. My partner who pissed off to the US without telling myself and my daughter. Contacted me I won’t bore you with the details but it really triggered me.
Nearly tipped me over the edge.
I have an apocalypse tub. I was slam dunk clean prior her contact.
I decided to start taking 20mg Diazepam and 32mg Codiene a day which settled me down.
After a while I started to do my usual was wracked with guilt which made me “detox “ which made me feel dreadful .
It has been suggested to me to pick that dose and just stick to it. I’m fed up to the gills fucking around.
I can’t see me upping the dosage and frankly can’t see that dose doing a lot of damage.
Frankly most of my psyche problems are being caused random guilt with drugs rather than getting on and continuing with life.
What do you think please ?
You know the answer to this yourself I’m sure.

Get off the drugs, they will numb you but they aren’t helping and whilst you might think you can keep a handle on it, eventually something else will happen and you’ll increase.

Please think seriously about getting a therapist who will help you with the issues that are leading you to use drugs.

I’m sorry you’re going through a hard time, know that it will pass. ❤️