• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

Anyone in ct I'm In Willimantic can't cold cop out here either it's frustrating walked around for hours today. It just pisses me off cuz I know it's right under my nose but I'm not one to walk up to random people and ask but I went for it and got turned down they probably thought I was a fucking sketchball but u guys know the struggle

I apologize
No worries mate. Stay safe out there and please be careful if you cop anything, that stuff these days is lethal. Use test strips, start small, and avoid slamming if you can, and if you do, use proper technique. That's the best I can tell you, but man if I were you I would consider getting on maintenance. Not to lecture you cause I don't live your life, but I have been through it and it isn't sustainable.

No worries mate. Stay safe out there and please be careful if you cop anything, that stuff these days is lethal. Use test strips, start small, and avoid slamming if you can, and if you do, use proper technique. That's the best I can tell you, but man if I were you I would consider getting on maintenance. Not to lecture you cause I don't live your life, but I have been through it and it isn't sustainable.
I actually have an appointment set up to start at the clinic but I am always very careful I test each batch by snorting a very small amount and i only snort besides the rare once in a while if it's not that great I'll try smoking it to try and get a nod lol. But I appreciate the concern and I agree it's a dangerous game if it wasn't for My absurd tolerance from Years of abusing blue perk 30s and the op 30s and 60s I'd probably be dead and say that happy to not be dead but I don't want people to think I'm glorifying it trust me if i could go back I would have never took that first perk or snorted that first bag.. I have done 10 bags at once and can't even catch a nod usually have to do an insane amount unless it's legit fire fire but my friend asked for some I assumed it must suck cuz i do 8 to 15 bags and it takes me 3 times doing that every 2 hours to even start to nod and i gave him 1 bag and he overdosed It was so scary man know him since 6th grade thought he was gonna die in my house and not only would I be in jail lol but I wouldn't be able to live with myself either knowing I killed someone. He lied tho I didn't know he had been drinking that night. But it's crazy to think I can do this huge fucking pile and be frustrated cuz it's not working but my buddy does a tiny line 1 bag and is on death's door step like wtf i dont get it. I was doing 8 perk 30s a day and the ops i was eating 5 at once cuz they were time released I'd cut them into 4 to 8 pieces per pill with a pill cutter and then eat them and be fucked up day and the first time I ever did fetty it was a bluish color my top of my head was touching the ground from a half a bag now it's white and sucks sometimes seems like they add purple coloring to mimic the real good stuff but it ain't and honestly the dealers I been getting from I complain it's to weak and they Said they want to make sure there customers are safe while enjoying themselves they ain't trying to kill people so basically insinuating I have to deal with the weaker stuff cuz there scared to kill or don't want to kill anyone it could be honest but I get the sense it's just an excuse to sell me heavily cut product that was once so good a half a bag had my head on floor now I'm doing 8 to 15 bags sometimes more. Like I was doing 100 bags in a day easy i feel like I'm being robbed it should be hard to accomplish I shouldn't do 100 bags and be sober by bedtime and wake up sick 6 hours later

So I’m missing Kensington like crazy, I just moved to Florida and miss how easy it was to score there. Ik the dope was most Fet mixed with heroin and xylazine.. and really got me hooked at one point to where methadone couldn’t do a thing… but strong enough to need to narcan someone sniffing a quarter of what I shot.. But the times where I just need to relax over a weekend it was so easy to grab. I’m gonna have to take a road trip over Christmas or something… I just found a brand new work(needle) in my car from my last trip before I came to Florida to be with a family member, and it’s really got me craving. Kratoms not really helping that craving unless 10 pills isn’t enough.

What's the Kensington area looking like these days? My kid lives in Philly. I am going to Philly in a week or so. I know about the Xylazine. Was
wondering if that is the cut that made me retain water like crazy. Man, I could barely bend my knees and I had fucking cankles :(

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the Kensington area looking like these days? My kid lives in Philly. I am going to Philly in a week or so. I know about the Xylazine. Was
wondering if that is the cut that made me retain water like crazy. Man, I could barely bend my knees and I had fucking cankles :(
I've seen some videos of the area. Not looking so great. And yeah apparently the xylazine is very present.

Not gonna name specific corner but I've been cold copping legit, fent-free, xylazine free dope in Philly the past couple weeks. Stamp is "castle," first time in a long time I've found it on the block anyway. They have pretty fire nicks of powder too
Know any spots like that these days? It's bad everything is tranq barely even got any fetty anymore.

So Atlantic City cleaned up the homeless? Anyone know how? Everything is pushed to one side of the city

I really don't understand all these northerners that come to Florida who can't cop. You could drop me off in almost any city on the planet and I can guarantee I'd have dope within the hour as I've proven to myself over and over again. I wish I was shit at sniffing out dope.

I live in Kensington. This place is an absolute shithole. The dope is terrible. If you are dumb enough to shoot up on the street and fall out. When you wake up you will be lucky to have your shoes. Money drugs anything else of value. Forget about it. That shit is gone. Throw a rock and you will hit 30 people who are looking to steal your shit. At night it's like the purge. Gun shots every other hour. There are good people out here they are just few and far between. I hope to soon get out of this shithole.

I really don't understand all these northerners that come to Florida who can't cop. You could drop me off in almost any city on the planet and I can guarantee I'd have dope within the hour as I've proven to myself over and over again. I wish I was shit at sniffing out dope.

Truth. I’ve found dope in every fucking city I’ve been to if I traveled there for work or whatever reason. And I always had people who would overnight me shit if needed.

From south Jersey and never had any issue cold copping, even small towns in Florida.

As for Kensington and Camden, 98% is fent/fentdope these days but the kids are still out pumping. Even the big sets from back in the day in Kenzo who I thought would never make the switch from real dope to synth, all mostly have to my knowledge.

This info is a few months old, but I’m very doubtful anything has changed since early summer.

Not gonna name specific corner but I've been cold copping legit, fent-free, xylazine free dope in Philly the past couple weeks. Stamp is "castle," first time in a long time I've found it on the block anyway. They have pretty fire nicks of powder too

Yep. I know that set very well. One of the big three that have been pumping since the 70-80s. South side of the badlands, one block from a main drag. Used to be “el chapo” 5-6 years ago before the cartels realized how much better the margins are pumping fent into our unfortunate market.

That castle wasn’t true dope though. It was fentadope 100%. Had good legs though.

Anyone remember Pepsi and the guys that used to be under the tracks? 10-15 years after the fact and they’re still pumping that same stamp, if you can find them since the tracks been locked down.

How about “Escalade” or “Versace”?

Books have been written about the one of those sets.

One of those days reminiscing about the glory days of North Jersey. I didn’t know how good I had it 10-15 years ago