• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

LOL, damn homie.. just went right in there w/ zero fucks given.. ha.. I feel you tho on the tar out here.. ima transplant also and I'm sorry but if u been smoking tar off of foil for 2 years, you ain't a dope fiend in my book and I don't wanna hear how sick you are.. fuck outta here. anyway, sorry I got off on a tangent.. I do miss the good ole #4 though. And now its hard to find Black out here b/c everyone is doing Fetty.. its wild man..
Yeah and this "fetty" shit wack as fuck I be putting as much as I can dissolve in a 1ml of water till it's pretty much a sluge be banging it and still ain't feel nothing. How mfs out here dying on this shit

Just a 30 something girl that recently moved to Floral park/queens area, NY. Wondering where to find good tar or if need be fetty. Also want some good girl. I lived near San Fran in California and missing what I found out there. I’m really limited on distance since I haven’t gotten a car yet. It sucks. Also, looking for decent friends that understand me if you know what I mean.

Anyone tried the stamp regular with a picture of a gas pump on it in Philly? I was told it was real dope "like back in the day"
Don't know how true that is though

I heard therea some real dope around the corner from if too. Where Cadillac and absolut used to be. I think it's just a smiley face. I can't deal with fentanyl anymore
Yeah, there's no real dope here anymore. Just fent. What you mean by around the corner?

I heard therea some real dope around the corner from if too. Where Cadillac and absolut used to be. I think it's just a smiley face. I can't deal with fentanyl anymore
There anything real/good out by your neck of the. Woods these days?
Yeah, there's no real dope here anymore. Just fent. What you mean by around the corner?
I meant around the corner from where I got the "regular" stamps

There anything real/good out by your neck of the. Woods these days?

I meant around the corner from where I got the "regular" stamps
Nah, it's all fentalogue bullshit - short lived rush, 'colder' less euphoria. Hardly satisfying. I've heard it called the crack of opioids and that is a fair comparison in my view.

Got some Secret, a bundle in purple ink and another in pink. Have yet to test, will report back.
Full brick of Secret entirely fent, dope negative. Disappointed but not surprised, not sure what else I was expecting. To try real good quality pure before I die, that is on my bucket list and one item I think will end up uncrossed when I go.

"regular" was decent. I'm not sure cuz I didn't test it but it seemed like real dope. I was able to take a sub the day after and not go into precip so that's at least an indication it might have been

Wasn't much of a rush but I def started to catch a nod after a couple bags

Got that pins and needles from a couple bags, not much of a rush but nice nod ... this was something I don't think existed anymore..the block has dope, Fetty, powder hard...I'm in heaven

Oh wow. I found my account and came back, and I notice so many ppl that have passed. Shit

But im still alive yall. Still in a city in upstate ny right on the Hudson. Pills have disappeared, 99%of heroin is mainly fentanyl, and the pills that are around are Mexican fent roxi30s and perc10s

Although my main plug gets actual real heroin. She makes me test it every time she reups because I have the test kits and I've been very impressed seeing negative fent results but the samples smell like that old school vinegary goodness. The old heads deffinately know what's good