• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stimulants OFFICIAL 2022 AUS Methamphetamine Thread!

They are fake - but have been around for years - very bitter and clean press.

i want to send one in to get tested - they are everywhere. Any ideas????

No.. Like send it to a lab? LOL. I bought a couple of those once just bc someone offered and I was curious, and they did nothing.

No.. Like send it to a lab? LOL. I bought a couple of those once just bc someone offered and I was curious, and they did nothing.
I've had them a few times over the years and experienced your typical "alprazolam bartard" experience on a few occasions.

I hate Parking Lot meets. Too risky.
Im lucky in that my 'old mate', really is an old mate, so it's all in-house.
And I can say to him, let me know only once you're holding,
nothing worse than sitting around talking absolute crap
in anticipation of the goods coming soon.... soon.... soon.

In regards to pricing - that fuckin' sucks the big one,
but means I dont buy as much, and that's a good thing,
cause you all know - the bigger you buy, the bigger the bowls u smoke.

Getting busted; as much as we all like to think we circumvent getting caught,
the cops know where everyone lives and what they deal,
it comes down to whether it's worth the effort and gets them Mr Big.
Bleh. Parking lot meets are so gross and amateur.

If such a deal is required I like to go and get an ice cream cone from McDonald's or both walk into a convenience store and do the deal discreetly as we buy our stuff seen as money is already coming out of pockets.

My last guy we used to always get a cone at maccas and just pass me the goods casually while we wait in line. 50c to avoid being caught out or jumped in a parking lot.. Totally worth it.

Another good low key way to pass money/drugs is use a cigarette pack to give money and cigarette to dealer and he gives drugs back in ciggy pack. If done right, even if someone's watching you point blank it just looks like you gave your mate a smoke.

I pick up my gear from my dealers place or his partners place. 20 min drive, not too far.

Got half a gram off him last night as I'm planning on using on my lacrosse teams pubcrawl as I want to be involved but hate drinking and would never survive the night sober, plus in any case the guys all know I occasionally dabble in meth so they'll either just assume I'm currently using it a bit of they just won't notice. Doesn't really matter either way.

The last month I've used I've gotten 2 points at a time two nights in a row and it's been thoroughly underwhelming. I've realised it's definitely better to pay for the half gram on a single night and restrict my use rather than spread it out over more days and be left disappointed.

Wanted to see how much I should buy for the pub crawl as 2 points just wasn't cutting it. 5 is too much, I couldn't get all the gear to dissolve in the water because I didn't use the full 10 unit double that I realistically should for a half gram mix. Was closer to 8 units. Put 2 units back in the bag and sorted out a 6 unit shot.

Probably equivalent to 4 points or thereabouts, between 3.5 and 4 I'd say. There was still ample left undissolved in the bag and in the water I put back to get another shot off for a second rush.

So I am thinking I'll grab another half gram for this night coming up in the morning before I head to work, do my shift then come home and do 3.5 to 4 points in 6 units again, then pre prepare a second shot in a rig to pack into my glasses case and bring into town and fire off round midnight. I've never been nabbed hiding shit in my glasses case as I do wear glasses and it just looks like I've brought the case in the event I need to take them off. The case is large enough to fit a rig with a not huge shot in it, plenty of alcohol swabs, cotton wool in plastic, and my shoelace for tying off in there. At this stage I don't get phased getting quick shots off in public restrooms, because as my uses are so spaced out my veins are in great condition each time, which means I don't miss.

I think last night I actually got my normal guys better stuff for once. I mean it's always decent to fair, but every once in a while it is really good. And last night was the first time in a month I felt like it was worth it.

I get a decent price for what I buy. At the normal rate of $50 a point I'm not getting ripped off a and when it is fantastic quality it's easily worth double that. He's also very reliable, always has stock, never keeps me waiting long, weighs it on point, and when I first met him he actually replaced 2 points for me because the gear I bought wasn't up to the standard he talked it up to be and I admire that type of customer service.

I have a guy I've known since 2017 who fucking justifies selling it for $120 a point by telling everyone it's the only uncut gear in town. I tried it, it ain't.

Was also looking for a new source on telegram recently and asked in a group and some cooked dealer offered me 2 points for $180. Fucking joke. I'm like 'mate I said 2 points not fucking 4 points Jesus' bit they would not back down.

Actual insanity from some of these flogs thinking their product is worth more than $50 a point at the maximum. It's basically all the same shit at the end of the day, there's barely any difference between the quality. I'll pay $75 instead of $50 if there is a noticeable difference in standard but I have to be convinced first.

Like we already pay more than anyone else in the world, yeah the prices got jacked up hardcore during covid but that shit isn't necessary anymore like fucking just stop price gouging you fuckheads.

You got a guy thats a good connect and reliable ...maybe just stick with him and buy a gram or something from him instead of point shopping with diff folk..Of course finances come into play. Its a very expensive product to begin with ...maybe less dissapointment and wasting $$$$ on inferior product.

The damage meth did to me (and does to a lot of people) is impulse control and executive functioning. That is, one’s ability to think of doing things and being able to order and priotise them and weigh their pros and cons. Basically consciously control one’s response to whims and desires.
Can relate. Oooh yeah. Noticeably so as the days go by.

Bleh. Parking lot meets are so gross and amateur.

If such a deal is required I like to go and get an ice cream cone from McDonald's or both walk into a convenience store and do the deal discreetly as we buy our stuff seen as money is already coming out of pockets.

My last guy we used to always get a cone at maccas and just pass me the goods casually while we wait in line. 50c to avoid being caught out or jumped in a parking lot.. Totally worth it.

Another good low key way to pass money/drugs is use a cigarette pack to give money and cigarette to dealer and he gives drugs back in ciggy pack. If done right, even if someone's watching you point blank it just looks like you gave your mate a smoke.

I always did this too (these days my shopping is much different than most). Spend a couple bucks on some fast food and you’ve got an easy cover.

-GC

I always did this too (these days my shopping is much different than most). Spend a couple bucks on some fast food and you’ve got an easy cover.

-GC
The best part is that there's zero suspicion about it. Getting food with someone is so normal, no one bats an eye.

For some reason I just remembered this one dude I had.. Man he had some funny ways to meet up. Always based on how paranoid or high he was. My favorite was when we met in person, and he says the goods(ecstacy) are on top of the payphone next to us(in a booth, with a door) and to jam the money so it's poking out the coin hole.

Now he has just come out of this booth as I walked up and it looked weird because no one at this point used payphones(2012ish?). And so I go in for only 5 seconds.. He then goes in again right after. This huge door swinging open every time. It was the most not low-key, 'low key' way of transferring drugs and money. We were the only people on this corner of a semi busy Friday night. Just thinking back haha it would have looked so fucking dodgy.

Funny thing was this same dude like, I would chill with him doing lines at his apartment with girls I had. He would leave his drugs on the table and go to take a piss. We had a pretty trusting relationship. But now and then he would randomly treat me(and everyone else) like we have a wire or cops are watching from hidden cameras haha. Dude was so inconsistent and terrible with his 'tactics'. He never got caught though so I guess it worked.

Also, at the time my go to method of not being caught was running. I was/am a fast runner, basically no one could catch me. So anytime I did a deal as soon as I got around a corner I would just sprint like a madman for a few blocks and alleys.

Hey everyone, fellow melbournian here! Please tell me the real good stuff is still floating around post covid.
Gone through about 8 bags this year and only 1 was proper quality, the rest extremely sub par..

I knew Australia had quite a significant methamphetamine problem, but I never knew it was quite as serious as this.

Odd that here in the UK methamphetamine isn't encountered often. It's only sold as grams and those grams cost £60 each. Of course, in the UK methamphetamine is a class A drug, amphetamine a class B drug, so I can only guess that producers are shy of peering down a life sentence.

They still get long sentences, but it seems to be more like 8-10 years. So not insignificant.

That’s true. 90% of the time over the last 3 years I have sourced only from 2 people. 1 is mama-san who actually graduated in China as a chemist way back when and who says she has smoked no more than a point a day for 20 years straight. As I got to know her better the quality of what she gave me increased continually. She would often know what country and even what network different batches came from and explain things about the likely manufacturing process based on the particulars of the product. She told me one that the points she sold to punters were garbage and only at ounce size deals (to me) was it straight from the importer. But even then there were quality ranges and she would often offer me 3 different varieties at 3 slightly different price points. All good but A grade exceptional. I noticed that a gram size deal would lose up to 10 % in a wash but A grade ounce deals would lose 2-3 %.

The second person was a petty dealer who I lucked onto one day who mostly sold points to grams but was the most unbelievably scrupulous and honest dealer I had ever known. I’d see him when I was close to broke or wanted only a small amount because I was going to quit the next day (lol). He was totally unreliable about time because he was so twacked but when I convinced him to reach a bit higher and buy by the ounce I never had a problem when I had to front him enough cash for him to see his guy without me. When he sold me something that lost 20 % in a wash and tasted like burnt plastic he made good out of his own pocket. Never as good or consistent quality as mama-san but never really less than about B- and no hassle or drama (mostly).
I have a question/comment...doesn't all meth taste like burnt plastic? And after an acetone wash, do you feel like it fuckes your nose up worse, and the effects don't really change much. I think that's all in your head. Meth plays with your head in questioning decisions. For me anyway it does

I cannot see the attraction of methamphetamine. It seems to destroy people in a reliable and consistent manner. I'm someone who finds more than 10mg of dexamphetamine to be 'too much'.

The first nation on earth to suffer a huge amount of stimulant abuse was not Japan as people think but Sweden. The planets lined up for phenmetrazine and be it depression, obesity, shift work or simply lack of energy. Swedish doctors would prescribe it. By 1952 it was a disaster.

But it's just impossible to stop methamphetamine production. So many closely related compounds are used medically and their are so many synthetic routes to it. I think Australia might have to make dexamphetamine a pharmacy only medicine again. No, it's neither as potent nor as abusable as meth, but it IS legal (or would be in my scenario).