• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stimulants OFFICIAL 2022 AUS Methamphetamine Thread!

I hate Parking Lot meets. Too risky.
Im lucky in that my 'old mate', really is an old mate, so it's all in-house.
And I can say to him, let me know only once you're holding,
nothing worse than sitting around talking absolute crap
in anticipation of the goods coming soon.... soon.... soon.

In regards to pricing - that fuckin' sucks the big one,
but means I dont buy as much, and that's a good thing,
cause you all know - the bigger you buy, the bigger the bowls u smoke.

Getting busted; as much as we all like to think we circumvent getting caught,
the cops know where everyone lives and what they deal,
it comes down to whether it's worth the effort and gets them Mr Big.
Yeah look the waiting game pisses me off like nothing else in the world. One of my guys says 'one hour' or 'soon' and at this stage I understand it to mean 4-5 hours in reality.

I'm shitted off. I relapsed a month ago and I managed to somehow find a dealer literally the next building over from where I live. Really not thrilled by this, but an extra incentive to move houses this year.

I picked up a couple of points and some weed after work today and my guy was saying that he's found a new connect with better prices. I'm hoping he gets a sample before I drop in next!

I’m pretty bored and after reading this, now contemplating going and finding a point since I had a big acid trip two nights ago and it’s unlikely that taking any more acid will do much. I should practice my guitar instead, since the whole process of getting and smoking that point will inevitably lead to a wallet emptying extended party and I have no benzos and few seroquels to make the party stop.

I hate Parking Lot meets. Too risky.

I'm an American but I've spent a fair amount of time in Australia (actually because of this site, indirectly) and when i read this i sort of nostalgically pictured being in the parking lot of the Cumberland Park (Adelaide) Big W on summer night waiting for some guy in a 1996 holden commodore to bring a gram of meth for $180 AUD (which seemed outrageously expensive to me as an American). It was actually quite good quality however, but I was on a substantial amount of benzos so its hard to accurately judge.

I'm an American but I've spent a fair amount of time in Australia (actually because of this site, indirectly) and when i read this i sort of nostalgically pictured being in the parking lot of the Cumberland Park (Adelaide) Big W on summer night waiting for some guy in a 1996 holden commodore to bring a gram of meth for $180 AUD (which seemed outrageously expensive to me as an American). It was actually quite good quality however, but I was on a substantial amount of benzos so its hard to accurately judge.

I have difficulty working that out. When I first had a crack at meth 10 years ago it was $5-600 a gram for exceptional quality - though that was in a regional centre and not a capital city. After I revisited it following a 5 year break it was $300 a gram and since then it has gone up as discussed here. And I’ve always heard that SA was one of the most expensive places for drugs.

But I remember further back powdered speed/crank was $100 a gram for years (though I still am not sure what kind of amp that stuff actually was).

Did the guy in the commodore give you rocks/shards or powder?

I have difficulty working that out. When I first had a crack at meth 10 years ago it was $5-600 a gram for exceptional quality - though that was in a regional centre and not a capital city. After I revisited it following a 5 year break it was $300 a gram and since then it has gone up as discussed here. And I’ve always heard that SA was one of the most expensive places for drugs.

But I remember further back powdered speed/crank was $100 a gram for years (though I still am not sure what kind of amp that stuff actually was).

Did the guy in the commodore give you rocks/shards or powder?

This was about 14 years ago or so, it was mostly crystalline with some shake. The guy was a childhood friend of my Australian girlfriend, also bought heroin, MDMA and of course marijuana from him as well. From my recollection the meth was good, though again at that time i had an enormous diazepam habit so it is hard to truly feel stimulants on that size of benzo habit (they sort of pass through you). Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it was $280 AUD but it definitely wasn't $380 etc. I

This was about 14 years ago or so, it was mostly crystalline with some shake. The guy was a childhood friend of my Australian girlfriend, also bought heroin, MDMA and of course marijuana from him as well. From my recollection the meth was good, though again at that time i had an enormous diazepam habit so it is hard to truly feel stimulants on that size of benzo habit (they sort of pass through you). Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it was $280 AUD but it definitely wasn't $380 etc. I
Its like 1000 a 8 now. I stick to the charlie every now and then but on a rare occasion i will get some i... i got some today. Its 70 a dot... it was sweating in the bag🤦‍♀️ i should of looked. It gave a buzz it was kitty litter to burn. Shake shake..I would say msn and something else. Grrr. The person i would normally go to has moved 4 hrs away. Joys of a country town.

1996 - shards really looked like jagged pieces of glass.
Roughly around then, driving to a club, a car load of dudes saw me, pulled along side and said
"whatever the fuck you're on, we want some".

1996 - shards really looked like jagged pieces of glass.
Roughly around then, driving to a club, a car load of dudes saw me, pulled along side and said
"whatever the fuck you're on, we want some".

I know exactly what you mean. I will attempt to say this in a non dicksizing way as it doesn't mean i think I'm any better/connected ect.. but you will be glad to know there is still high purity dextro-methamphetamine synthed from eph/pseud as opposed to almost everything on the streets I see which is usually reformed and nearly always racmic D/L synthed and unless your a chemist removing the L is never done..it adds weight for the greedy sellers anyone.

Like you said i really dont see many people getting stuff like this though (its good to have a former raver friend whos now qualified in chemistry) However hypothetically done only a couple of times a year for a hobby and small circle of friends..not for profit or distribution :(

**Note: This post is fictional and for visual benefit only. No claim is made to know what or where or who this stuff is located. As per BLUA sourcing is not allowed- Andy**

haha definately not - i don't want to source here - sorry - if i can do it, YOU CAN DO IT!

Maybe i'm just lucky or something. idk. anyway....

I'm also noob - so idk if this is qualitty stuff or not, i've only used 5 times. @Mysterie

<3

Last edited:
i'm not trying to source drugs, i was just curious because i have social anxiety and it always blows my mind when people get IRL hookups for 'hard' (what i mean is fucking good, lets be honest) drugs.

haha definately not - i don't want to source here - sorry - if i can do it, YOU CAN DO IT!
i'm not trying to source drugs, i was just curious because i have social anxiety and it always blows my mind when people get IRL hookups for 'hard' (what i mean is fucking good, lets be honest) drugs.
I also suffer from social anxiety - and it's extremely stressful.

I guess i took a fairly stupid risk and got lucky - that or either its piss easy to find.

Those Xanax bars are pretty much guaranteed to be fake.

Be careful if you're noob ☺️
They are fake - but have been around for years - very bitter and clean press.

i want to send one in to get tested - they are everywhere. Any ideas????