• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

🔪DEATHMATCH🔪 Old School Smileys Battle to the DEATH!

mal3volent

Administrator
Staff member
I, Mal3volent, your humble and gracious Overlord have decided to allow you plebes to curate a new set of old school smileys for BL. Many of us remember the good ole days when smileys were crude and had personality. Not these squeaky clean soulless "emojis".

Please use these websites:

Or if you have any other sources, that's fine.

Choose (5) of your favorites and message them to me titled SMILEY DEATHMATCH.

From all your entries I will construct a master list and from this list I will create the most demented series of polls ever devised by man to narrow down the entries to an acceptable number.

:dead: Good luck and may god have mercy on our souls.:dead:

Last edited:

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelighter
I know of a smiley with a deadpan look, and like black tears running down his face. As a way of indicating that some post or quote was just really bad, "cringe" or something like that.

It was an absolute classic on a forum that is now shut down, it might be a little hostile for a forum such as this but it was exceedingly funny in the past. Can't find it on there though, 50k smileys...??

mal3volent

Administrator
Staff member
I know of a smiley with a deadpan look, and like black tears running down his face. As a way of indicating that some post or quote was just really bad, "cringe" or something like that.

It was an absolute classic on a forum that is now shut down, it might be a little hostile for a forum such as this but it was exceedingly funny in the past. Can't find it on there though, 50k smileys...??

yeah, that site is definitely lacking in some areas. If anyone has any other resources, please post them here so we will have a wider selection.

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
i put all the winners in that other thread already

2I4Magf.gif