• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Opiate like symptoms after using meth?!

Engine_Of_Chaos

Bluelighter
I got a 30 yesterday and I don't know wat the hell is going on. I did 2 lines yesterday and I have chills, sweats, goosebumps, runny nose and even watery eyes all fkn night! I got real heavy eyed after dosing but was up all night restless like meth does. I been using pretty reg and heavy for awhile but this is crazy. It feels exactly like opiate withdrawal. I am experiencing extreme jaw clenching. Also it had a numbing effect on my throat. Any thoughts??

Who knows what people are getting on the streets these days. Could be anything. Obviously you know what meth feels like and that's not what effects you got from your latest purchase.

Everyone on here is pleading with everyone to TEST........TEST...........TEST.

Nowadays, ingesting a substance that we have no idea whats in it is akin to playing russian roulette. We think we are buying meth and it could be coke, could be an rc, could be fentanyl, could be arsenic. Please start testing your drugs......it could save your life.

Who knows what people are getting on the streets these days. Could be anything. Obviously you know what meth feels like and that's not what effects you got from your latest purchase.

Everyone on here is pleading with everyone to TEST........TEST...........TEST.

Nowadays, ingesting a substance that we have no idea whats in it is akin to playing russian roulette. We think we are buying meth and it could be coke, could be an rc, could be fentanyl, could be arsenic. Please start testing your drugs......it could save your life.
How can I test meth? I've seen references to testing it but no explanations of how.

How long after dosing did you start experiencing these symptoms? Right away? or after a while? If right away or within a short time, it is possible you got a suboxone pill, or naltrexone even, and it put you in precipitated withdrawal. If it was after a number of hours and you got high initially like an opioid, then you might have just gotten a fent analogue and maybe you're not used to that, and the duration is far shorter, which means you entered withdrawals more quickly than you expected.

It does sound like withdrawal, not like meth. Meth produces euphoria and although it can make you restless, it doesn't have that unpleasant restlessness of withdrawal, it's more like you have a pleasurable restlessness where you don't want to stay still and want to move around. And meth doesn't cause goosebumps or runny nose/watery eyes, either.

Wait a second I misunderstood I think. You're saying you got meth (or were trying to get meth), and it is affecting you like opiate withdrawal instead of like meth? Are you also addicted to opiates right now? If so, then what I wrote above might still be the case.

I keep hearing reports of fentanyl being present in places it does not belong. Get a reagent test kit. Be safe and err on the side of caution.

The only way you could feel a withdrawal is of you were already dependent on fent laced meth and you just got clean meth. But meth itself covers up opioid withdrawal...so inwouldnt expect the withdrawal to coincide with your meth high...the comedown for sure though.

Last edited:
Omg i had a reaction like that last month and i got so scared. It was a relapse too. I had been sober for awhile. I couldn't walk straight and my vision was cloudy. I even tried to get into treatment but my deductible is 15k