• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Opioids Otc codeine

Really wish I had tried o-desmethyltramadol (spelling?)

That shit sounds groovy.
its an stimulating opoid. Not Kratom style, worse, really keeping you awake.

Lots of Histamine release, more then Kratom, again. Tolerance builds up faster as Kratom. But expect a lot of Histamine if you over shoot it day one.

its an stimulating opoid

I hate stimulating opioids, I've tried so many different types of opioids in the last few years, opuim, tramadol, codiene, tapentadol, oxynorm liquid, oxycodone, ms contin, poppy pod tea, zomorph, they all may aswell be uppers, it does my head in to the point I don't bother with opioids anymore, they're supposed to be downers wtaf lol, oxys was a downer pill for 10 days then stimulating on day 20 when I reached 80mg so I stopped, can't get no more anyway, dealer hot busted, abd they hard to find in UK, probably a good job as I'd try then again to see if they act as a downer again lol, when I was on heroin over 21 years ago I don't remember it being stimulating at all, why can't opioid pills be like that

Remember,than even good H sometimes act upon me like stim.Same for pod and Tram never give me down feeling....most speeding of all painkillers.

Remember,than even good H sometimes act upon me like stim

UK heroin when I was 17-21 must be loads different to what its like in other country's though, maybe even different to what UK heroin is like these days, I remember I had energy to start the whole getting money to score again after hitting up, but not stimulating just releaf from withdrawals so I felt normal, or with enough money enough to feel relaxed

I hate stimulating opioids, I've tried so many different types of opioids in the last few years, opuim, tramadol, codiene, tapentadol, oxynorm liquid, oxycodone, ms contin, poppy pod tea, zomorph, they all may aswell be uppers, it does my head in to the point I don't bother with opioids anymore, they're supposed to be downers wtaf lol, oxys was a downer pill for 10 days then stimulating on day 20 when I reached 80mg so I stopped, can't get no more anyway, dealer hot busted, abd they hard to find in UK, probably a good job as I'd try then again to see if they act as a downer again lol, when I was on heroin over 21 years ago I don't remember it being stimulating at all, why can't opioid pills be like that
Maybe its because o-DSMT is also an NRI/ Norepinphrine reuptake inhibitor.

Tramadol was worse probably due to its effect on Serotenergic, NMDA and GABA signalling.

Maybe its because o-DSMT is also an NRI/ Norepinphrine reuptake inhibitor.

Yeah I understand about the tramadol and tapentadol because of the serotonin and norepinephrine effects they create, even the poppy pod tea because of the thebaine, but to get stimulating effects off oramoroth and oxys especially was like wtaf lol

Most of the people report stim effect from oxies with typical opiate ones.They was ingredients of "twilight med" along metamphetamine used by ss forces

Ok so I did a CWE one one box of cocodamol and threw 30mg of promethazine in there. A friend of a friend who likes codeinf and even spends RIDICULOUS money on "lean".
Well he said he take 8 codeine for a buzz so I said he should be fine necking the whole thing in one due to his tolerance...
He said he didn't feel a thing. I was only trying to help him out as he was buying fake oxys in the UK and this fake "lean" - I didn't take a penny off him. He said the lea. He gets flattens him...

Maybe he doesn't have the liver enzyme and the other stuff ain't codeine. Or my CWE sucks haha
Personally I think all CWEs suck, i extracted from 10 30/500s and got less of a buzz than if I’d have just eaten 4 of them.

O

Only a poor workman blames his tools.
Ive had no issues while extracting dmt and mescaline or growing weed or mushrooms, I’m more than confident I carried out all the cwe’s I’ve done correctly. I’ve also had the luxury of having constant access to straight codeine, the 30/500s and activis cough syrup at one point so I’m in a good position to compare the effects of them vs the cwe route. I stand by what I say, cwe’s are trash and lose potency, that said I’m not condoning people taking excessive amounts of paracetamol. If you can’t at the very least get 30/500s, i wouldn’t even bother, the high will never be worth the risk

My vwe technique is spot on and while I do agree I'd rather have the equivalent in pills, cwe's have saved me rattling ass a few times. I tend to use 2 boxes in mine. A good filter that you can squeeze the codeine/water out is also important to get a good CWE. I also like to eat a little something like a few. Biscuits as cwe's hit fast and don't last long

My vwe technique is spot on and while I do agree I'd rather have the equivalent in pills, cwe's have saved me rattling ass a few times. I tend to use 2 boxes in mine. A good filter that you can squeeze the codeine/water out is also important to get a good CWE. I also like to eat a little something like a few. Biscuits as cwe's hit fast and don't last long
Ahh fair enough, I’ve never done a rattle so my experiences are probably quite different

Personally I think all CWEs suck, i extracted from 10 30/500s and got less of a buzz than if I’d have just eaten 4 of them

It's been said many times, over different forums and Google, that paracetamol somehow effects the codeine making it work better, not just as a painkiller as both help pain but it potentiates it, I once had 16 x 30mg pure codeine, all it did was make me itch, scratch my skin off I threw rest away over 80 of them, then I tried Zapain, 30mg codeine and 500mg paracetamol and actually felt anxiety relief and mood alivation off it, was addicted to 6 a day before, but tolerence builds quick, also codiene has a ceiling effect, so if you take more than your body can absorb the rest gets wasted, you won't get any higher taking a fuck load, someone on here told me this when I asked why didn't 16 x 30mg codeine make me feel anything apart wanting to scratch my skin raw, I can't remember the exact amount my memory is terrible lol

I'm possibly going to have another blast on the DHC soon.

The only thing is, I have run out of Soma, and so was thinking of maybe trying some Zopiclone (which may possibly have a very similar effect as the Soma) or some Pregabalin with the DHC.

Has anyone else tried either of these things with DHC?

I seem to need to add something to the DHC to help it 'take off' for me otherwise it's like I cant really feel it very much.

Otherwise I may wait until I can afford to get a bit more Soma and try a combo which I know has worked well for me previously.

Also still trying to work out some of the variables around plugging. It does seem to be a good way to go with DHC for the higher bioavailabilty but there seems to be a few factors at play determining how fast and how strongly it will kick in.

It seems that when a plug has gone just right I can feel it straight away, otherwise it can take any random length of time to take effect.

I've noticed that young women pharmacists give you the least trouble when buying codeine OTC.

On the other hand; middle-aged women, and young men pharmacists (they know the stuff has abuse potential) tend to ask questions. Have you noticed the same?

Do you need to buy OTC codeine from a pharmacist or can a pharmacy technician sell it? Where I live both can sell it.

I've noticed that young women pharmacists give you the least trouble when buying codeine OTC.

On the other hand; middle-aged women, and young men pharmacists (they know the stuff has abuse potential) tend to ask questions. Have you noticed the same?

Do you need to buy OTC codeine from a pharmacist or can a pharmacy technician sell it? Where I live both can sell it.
Iirc the pharmacist has to be in the building to sell any codeine products or owt else behind the counter.

@Bleaney I think a sensible amount of pregabalin will be more like the soma. The zopiclone would also be nice but I'd say that'd be more like mixing with a benzo.
Remember be careful with your dosing as 1+1=3 with downers!

I've just been visiting my very elderly and frail Grandmother and It was good to spend a few days with her. She's got Demantia pretty bad and these days she doesn't want to get out of bed except for toilet visits and maybe would join a meal time if visitors are over as she's always been a very sociable person. She barely eats a thing and she is wasting away in bed at this stage. It's sad to see.

Anyway so I just found out during this visit that my family are amassing an enormous stockpile of pure codeine that she is prescribed for her medical needs. They must have 15-20 boxes of 100 or 300 30 mg pure codeine pills. It is an enormous stash.

I know this post is a mine-field of morality issues, as some people have an extremely firm and clear sense of right and wrong, where as my morality is much more kind of "pragmatic", I guess would be the most flattering word I could use to describe it.

First off, I would have to immediately state that I would never ever dream of stooping so low as to deprive a beloved grandmother of meds she needs for pain just so that I could maybe chase a lousy high by pinching a few pills, strips, or boxes. But she has such huge a stockple that she really would not miss a few pills. blisters, or even a box or 2. That may not be the point to many people, but to me that is an important point.

Fortunately I am no opiate / opioid addict at this point and so I have the relative luxury of being able to calmly rationalise and think through whole thing, in terms of actions and their consequences.

My family are extremely meticulous and organised, firstly with the way the whole stash has been stored and they are also keeping records of doses. So they would be virtually certain to to notice even if i was to take just 3 or 4 pills, let alone a strip or a box. (I don't see how they would fail to notice - so there woould be no 'getting away with it'

Potentially if they were clearly disorganised people without any apparent methodical system in place then I might have been more tempted to take a box, as I may have got away with it without anyone ever noticing. However even while typing this now, I get the sense of the sense of shame and guilt that would probably haunt me if I had have done that. And how lousy it would have made me feel.

Not risking losing the respect of my family is by far the most important consideration here in my opinion, so as I have absolultely no doubt that they would know it was me if I did take any, and I dread t think of the deserved cold shoulder I would receive if I had have done something that would have been viewed as despicable.

LIke I say, If I did happen to have a raging addiction to codeine It's possible that I would not have been able to resist taking some, or it would have been better to test the waters with some kind of conversational gambit, about the huge stash of codeine, and then gauging the response to that.

Anyone else have kind of 'pragmatic'/ relative morality (what that means to me is that if my actions harm no others and if i could get away with them without being detected or without ant other consequence - such as guilt or shame)
then I would do so)

I'm not a sociopath by any means, so this means that I do care about what other people think about me etc. And I do have deep and long lasting shame and guilt for some of my lousy actions and behaviours in the past.

I'm potentially thinking of rather than stealing, that it would be far better to just maybe outright asking at some point down the line if maybe I could have a strip of the Codeine just in case I should ever find myself in some need of a stonger pain killer. I could use that testing the waters gambit thing i mentioned earlier, i'm sure i could think of something.

My family know something of my drug use, although they have no idea of the extent of it, and I am enjoying a period being relatively solidly in people's ' good books' overall at the moment. Trust me it hasn't always been like this, and the relationships have been very bad at some points. So I would hate to loose the respect oif my family, especially over something so sordid and shameful. I'm not sure why I'm even posting this.

Maybe just to server as a 'reality check' on my thought processes and what any other members may think or do in similar or worse circumstances. Like if they actually did have bad opiate or Codeine addictions and no cash to pay for it.. Then obviosuly the temptations and stakes and relative desperation could all be so much higher. Desperation out of neccessity can sometimes mean that the higher moral values are not always be followed, even though by not doing so I'm sure a person would be aware of the consequences of shame and guilt that they could be piling onto themselves.

Last edited:
If they, your family, are keeping that obsessive degree of control of the codeine your grandma doses, why are they stocking such amounts of pills, knowing she only takes what she need?

You said 15 or 20 boxes of 100 or 300 pills?
This is is an ungodly number of them, from 1500 to fucking 6000 ..

I can get you not wanting to run into trouble with your people if you think they are aware of every single pill, but for fuck sake, what kind of a moral issue can you have going on the stash? Your grandma has enough codeine at home, man!!

We are talking about codeine, so meh, but if some fucker in my family were holding thousands of morphine pills... you can bet I would go on them like a wolf goes on lambs.
Fuck moral and fuck domestic shit.

But that's me, anyway

I would privatized some codeino too.It's weak ye,but i like it.Me gustas porque mono e facil.Esto e una droga para nuevos chicos in dependenza.Yo querro un buen dia para a ti hermano(,e meno calor tambien:) ...Amen!

Last edited: