European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Opioids Otc codeine

Leam1312

Bluelighter
Hear in the uk otc codeine is rubbish so I use an ethanol extraction stir for 30mins and let the paracetamol settle and pour off evaporate at a low heat and mix 1ml spirt of salt (hydrochloric acid) and 50ml acetone also from the chemist leave to stand five days you have acetic aldryhide then sprayed on the extraction and leave to evaporate use sodium bicarbonate in water to neutralize spray it on it should fizz the end result is diamophine you swallow it and its the same as a injection of diamophine codeine over hear in the uk id recommend boots pink capsule ... if you have codeine available put it behind the lip and once its dissolved its morphine

Wait what? Is this a tek to turn codeine into heroin?

Sounds unlikely

Ha I always used to swear by letting the codeine dissolve in your mouth first and everyone took the micky

How does that work then?

I thought first pass metabolism was required to convert codeine to morphine?

Put it behind the lip? Sounds like a new dance move.

Can codeine turn into morphine without the liver going to work? If so you need to eat it not sub luingal

Put it behind the lip? Sounds like a new dance move.

Can codeine turn into morphine without the liver going to work? If so you need to eat it not sub luingal

Exactly. This is why codeine can't be IV'd effectively because it requires the old liver magic - unless there's something I'm missing.

I wish I was good with chemistry like you, I don't have any extra equipment or knowledge for more efficient means of extraction. Are there any easier ways which will still produce a decent size yield?

All I know is Im pushing that mofo up behind my damn lip from now on sugar!

I wish I was good with chemistry like you, I don't have any extra equipment or knowledge for more efficient means of extraction. Are there any easier ways which will still produce a decent size yield?
You don't have two cups and a sock?

Quick question: is codeine and dhc still otc in the uk and sold in combination with paracetamol?

Quick question: is codeine and dhc still otc in the uk and sold in combination with paracetamol?

Yes.

I think the only DHC formulation available is Paramol which is pretty expensive.

I always go for the generic co-codamol which you can still get for under £3 for 32 tablets

Last edited:
I think the only DHC formulation available is Paramol which is pretty expensive

Bought paramol once when I found out it had DHC in it but the CWE didn't work it was cloudy as fuck even after filtering twice, then I freaked out I'd took to much paracetamol so I flushed the rest of the pills so I didn't try that again, it didn't even do anything and yes they was fucking expensive especially compared to co codamol, I hardly to CWE as trying not to take opioids, even though I have a chronic pain condition

I always go for the generic co-codamol which you can still get for under £3 for 32 tablets

Is it 8mg codeine/ 500mg pcm?

Got 1 pack of codeine and one with dhc from my girlfriend when she was in London in 2011. don’t know the Brand but paramol rings a bell.

Does anyone find that the pharmacies are asking more questions about codeine lately?

I've not noticed any difference myself tbh. I usually get "are they for yourself? Have you used them before? Are you taking any other paracetamol containing medications?". Occasionally I'll get asked what I want them for, to which I reply "bad headaches". It really depends on the pharmacies. I find the supermarket pharmacies are generally less inquisitive.