• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Opioids Otc codeine

WTF? Pete's gone?
Yeah, he carried on his fetish over me & for once Justice was done by the mods over it.
He began to cry & made a huge post about how BL sucks, the Mods were under my control (I fucking wish that was the case) & he said his never coming back on here (no great loss imo as burning Coffee onto some foil & trying to make it out as gear is stupid & he also went from posting in 24 hours he was clean then using 2 grams of gear per day)

His account has been left to drift in the wind.

Exactly. This is why codeine can't be IV'd effectively because it requires the old liver magic - unless there's something I'm missing.
You're missing the fact that codeine shouldn't be effing iv'd because it causes an extreme histamine reaction; in some cases leading to anaphylactic shock and cardiovascular collapse.

It's not so much the codeine that's hit or miss, it's more the quality of the CWE- which in my experience can be extremely hit or miss.

These days when I buy co-codamol, I don't even bother with CWE. I just neck four tablets and then a couple of hours later have two more. There is a synergy between codeine and paracetamol and I often find that a low dose of the pills is superior to a high dose from a CWE. The trick is not to overdo it and subsequently die from liver failure...
Oh fuck man I gave that my best try once.

Was trying to get high off codies 'cause there was no proper shit to be had for love nor money, I was on a gram of junk a day on average at the time (and more if I could get it) so my tolerance was way too high.
So obviously the codies were doing fuck all ; so I kept taking more and more and drinking a shit load of alcohol besides to help things along.

I finally passed out (while still not feeling all that high, merely extremely sedated and slightly nauseous). Came round a few hours later bathed in cold sweat with a pulse rate of over 200. Dragged myself half a mile down the road to the nearest house, a hotel, where I collapsed and one of the staff carted me off to hospital. I had taken SEVERAL times the maximum daily amount inside of two hours in my quest for intoxication, plus all the alcohol on top of it, with the result I ended up on a drip for 3 days being treated for acute liver failure. Doc said I was a lucky fucker not to have done any permanent damage.

Moral of the story : don't be a reckless idiot.

Last edited:

Was trying to get high off codies 'cause there was no proper shit to be had for love nor money, I was on a gram of junk a day on average at the time (and more if I could get it) so my tolerance was way too high.
So obviously the codies were doing fuck all ; so I kept taking more and more and drinking a shit load of alcohol besides to help things along.

I finally passed out (while still not feeling all that high, merely extremely sedated and slightly nauseous). Came round a few hours later bathed in cold sweat with a pulse rate of over 200. Dragged myself half a mile down the road to the nearest house, a hotel, where I collapsed and one of the staff carted me off to hospital. I had taken SEVERAL times the maximum daily amount inside of two hours, plus all the alcohol on top of it, with the result I ended up on a drip for 3 days being treated for acute liver failure. Doc said I was a lucky fucker not to have done any permanent damage.

Wow, has your liver fully healed?

Paracetemol and alcohol are probably the two worst things for livers. Try to get the pure codeine/DHC tabs if you can

Yep I'm fine, it was basically an acute poisoning of the liver.

I'm glad you're OK now. Did you get jaundice?

I had a liver function test a few months ago which was slightly worrying because it said some of my liver enzymes were elevated. I rarely drink alcohol now and I never take paracetemol. My diet could be healthier though....

I finally passed out (while still not feeling all that high, merely extremely sedated and slightly nauseous). Came round a few hours later bathed in cold sweat with a pulse rate of over 200. Dragged myself half a mile down the road to the nearest house, a hotel, where I collapsed and one of the staff carted me off to hospital. I had taken SEVERAL times the maximum daily amount inside of two hours, plus all the alcohol on top of it, with the result I ended up on a drip for 3 days being treated for acute liver failure. Doc said I was a lucky fucker not to have done any permanent damage.

My best friend's wife died by doing just that. She was a serious alcoholic - the sort of alcoholic who drank fuckin mouthwash in the morning if there was no booze left - and was necking a full pack of co-codamol (no CWE) every day. She managed to keep this up for several years until one day she lapsed into a coma and died about a week later from multiple organ failure. The tragic thing is that I offered to teach her the CWE method, but my mate stopped me because it would "just encourage her".

I wish I'd gone behind his back now...

My best friend's wife died by doing just that. She was a serious alcoholic - the sort of alcoholic who drank fuckin mouthwash in the morning if there was no booze left - and was necking a full pack of co-codamol (no CWE) every day. She managed to keep this up for several years until one day she lapsed into a coma and died about a week later from multiple organ failure. The tragic thing is that I offered to teach her the CWE method, but my mate stopped me because it would "just encourage her".

I wish I'd gone behind his back now...
Yes I find it ridiculous to this day that I can buy as much alcohol as I want, can buy as much paracetamol as I want, but I CAN'T legally acquire an opiate. When the only reason I took a ton of paracetamol was to get the codeine, and the ratio of those stupid tabs is 200 mg to a measly 12.5 mg of that ; while the only reason I took the alcohol that time was to potentiate the effects. (And yes I knew the risks. I just was single - minded xd.)

The ONLY substance I was really after of the three was the opiate, that's the ONLY one of the three that doesn't tax the liver or any other organ AT ALL by itself, and yet that's also the only one they won't let you buy in pure isolated form. It's nuts.

Codeine has a beauty yall of its own. As does Dihydracodiene and also tramadol. Looked down upon but there for those who must :)

Yeah codeine and ❤️DHC❤️ were my first loves, DHC especially.
I loved it and would take about 240mg for breakfast, then 300mg for tea every day for a couple of years.

It was a shame I graduated to the harder shit, now I'm stuck on 95ml methadone and barely feel anything from it anymore, even if I double up and take 190ml. That's probably enough to kill 3 "normal" people...

Time to start tapering off methinks. I hope I can get to the stage where I can occasionally enjoy a CWE or a handful of pure DHC tabs again. I know it's a ways off though...

Yeah codeine and ❤️DHC❤️ were my first loves, DHC especially.
I loved it and would take about 240mg for breakfast, then 300mg for tea every day for a couple of years.

It was a shame I graduated to the harder shit, now I'm stuck on 95ml methadone and barely feel anything from it anymore, even if I double up and take 190ml. That's probably enough to kill 3 "normal" people...

Time to start tapering off methinks. I hope I can get to the stage where I can occasionally enjoy a CWE or a handful of pure DHC tabs again. I know it's a ways off though...

Definitely do a taper mate. It's a long fuckin slog but worth it in the end. Once you get over the addiction/dependence issues, you can then begin to appreciate low doses of opiates for their subtle and productive effects rather than simply desiring oblivion.

I was thinking 5ml per month until I get to ~30mg/20mg ish and slow it down to 2ml per month if it's hurting.

Was it fairly painless for you?

DHC will always have a special place in my heart. Brown is great obviously (and I think about it pretty much daily), but a bunch of DHC 30s with some Tramadol, sitting on my bed all evening on the computer listening to stuff is what got me properly hooked. Was all I wanted to do for a few years. Loved the focus along with the warm and fuzzies.

Codeine is ok. Great Classic Opiate™ come up for a little bit, but with insane itching when taking enough to get that effect. Then it's over, and if you've got a tolerance it's more of a tease than anything.

I was thinking 5ml per month until I get to ~30mg/20mg ish and slow it down to 2ml per month if it's hurting.

Was it fairly painless for you?

Yep. That's pretty much how I did it. Once I got down to 10ml I started dropping by 1ml/month until eventually the hassle of going to pick up was worse that the hurt.

After a few weeks at 1ml/day I just thought "what's the fuckin point?" and never went back.

However, I must stress that I stopped using anything except methadone for about 5 years before this was possible.

Obviously I'm no angel and still get a hankering for opiates, but as long as doses are kept low and relatively infrequent, they pose no problem.

Since getting off the methadone, I've had periods where I've taken codeine, morphine or poppy pods daily for several weeks with little to no kindling effect.

It can be done...

Codeine has a beauty yall of its own. As does Dihydracodiene and also tramadol. Looked down upon but there for those who must :)
Weak stuff....but DHC is better option.Way powerful,than codeine...more close to oxy even.Codeine works,if you ain't got any tolerance or could be use to weanin' from stronger things.Relatively weak antipain med.Tram is last in this category for me.Better pain med than codeine and longer acting....but weird and with more side effects.addictive too