• Current Events, Politics & Science

Welcome Guest
    Please read before posting:
    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • Current Events & Politics Moderators: deficiT | thegreenhand | Burnt Offerings

Covid-19 Outbreak of new SARS-like coronavirus (Covid-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
this commie virus has invaded NZ with the delta version. We are still not vaccinated and this is latest news 83 port workers have been exposed to delta and were out and walking for days on end. I am certain delta is out there in the wild and that a long as fuck lockdown is coming here. Unless jacdina pulls off some withcraft spell and we evade this delta strain once again then idk .

I dont really care if there is a lockdown most my work can be done from a computer. But it would make it hard to get proper food.

if this commie virus kills me blame jacdina and her commie government. I am sick of living under the commies its horrible with the inflation and fucking 2 million dollar houses and insane rent

Food is at record prices. The media is censoring all the international news. We can no longer acesss most international news site they have restricted our internet our and our freedom of speech. If you call somebody a karen you will go to jail for 2 years now. They have failed in the vaccine rollout if they were ahead then we could probably beat this delta strain but we dont have anybody vacccinated here.

ITs only a matter of time before they make gulags and put us to work under the chinese communist vassal state that we call New Zealand.

I better start hanging some commie flags from a window to let the commies know i mean no harm and come in peace welcome in the new commie overlords. I voted for jacdina so i got what i choose in the end. Been a commie on wealthcare blinded my world view from the realities of these commies.

Bagseed

Bluelighter
this commie virus has invaded NZ with the delta version. We are still not vaccinated and this is latest news 83 port workers have been exposed to delta and were out and walking for days on end. I am certain delta is out there in the wild and that a long as fuck lockdown is coming here. Unless jacdina pulls off some withcraft spell and we evade this delta strain once again then idk .

I dont really care if there is a lockdown most my work can be done from a computer. But it would make it hard to get proper food.

if this commie virus kills me blame jacdina and her commie government. I am sick of living under the commies its horrible with the inflation and fucking 2 million dollar houses and insane rent

Food is at record prices. The media is censoring all the international news. We can no longer acesss most international news site they have restricted our internet our and our freedom of speech. If you call somebody a karen you will go to jail for 2 years now. They have failed in the vaccine rollout if they were ahead then we could probably beat this delta strain but we dont have anybody vacccinated here.

ITs only a matter of time before they make gulags and put us to work under the chinese communist vassal state that we call New Zealand.

I better start hanging some commie flags from a window to let the commies know i mean no harm and come in peace welcome in the new commie overlords. I voted for jacdina so i got what i choose in the end. Been a commie on wealthcare blinded my world view from the realities of these commies.
finally some nuance in here

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
hospitals are normally more full in the summer - when i worked in trauma we used to call it "peak season" because people are outdoors, drinking, and falling into campfires

then you have people who have put things off because of last years issues being postponed

then there's people having more heart attacks and strokes....i wonder why that is :unsure:

and then you have some people catching delta

and this guy's mad because they kicked his wife out fast - but they normally do that in the summer....but go ahead, blame it on some sick people

fuck those ppl in that video

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
For those just interested in the 'Tik Tok' video itself without the contextual pre - commentary please forward to 1 minute and 50 seconds from which the original recording plays in full.

Dude is bursting with impregnated conditioned attitude and totally oblivious where it came from.

If I “get” Covid, (which I did), I’ll not be running to the hospital, which as it happens is about 100 metres from my house, (handy for bad trips lol), I’ll be running away from it.

We’re heading to collect another part of our own self supplied hospital shortly, the Ivermectin.

Hospitals. More like Jokeitals.

Again, was typing more, BL deleted it damn after my mum came and interrupted me.

I was saying, seriously now, people really really need to wake up start taking the onus upon themselves, use the available information out there, learn to start treating their own COVID themselves at home, 100 times more reliably safely, and effectively than any hospital is capable or or interested in doing, nor the least bit “equipped”.

Only lung destroying ventilators. And what else exactly? Luck! Really.

No…proven effective Hydroxy, Ivermenctin, and the rest.

I just need to ensure I have spare working electrical leads, a supply of batteries, supply of essential oils, oil of oregano, vitamin C and D and now soon the Ivermectin.

Everybody could have this. Everybody could be using Electromedicine at home, for pennies, and no fucking body would be dying from the respiratory Covid, nor any identifiable localised spot.

To go to hospital with Covid…that is “taking your chances”, BIIIG time. Small hopes.

To use Electromedicine at home, it’s almost a guarantee of swift elimination of Covid from all airways no damage done, Long C is different but immunity is acquired from the single infection, at least in the unvaccinated but there are double jabbed people, getting it a second or third time.

Then we have the phoney PCR diagnosis, which Vega Testing would replace in a heartbeat but for big F’ing Pharma.

I know what I’m talking about here very well when I speak of these very very fast, safe, effective cures and treatments for something we naturally acquire immunity to once we have had it once, except, seriously, this principle seems only to apply more consistently to the Un effing vaccinated.

I’ve as much bursting passion as that fuming man above. But he knows Jack Jack shit, is an unconscious pawn, a future Nazi supporter, they are mounting ranks fast!

I’ll I take my chances with a broken leg if I’m unwelcome for a few hours one day to cast it, even if I die in the curb. I’m ready to go down with the rest of us Vermin who will be kicked to the gutter in unanimous contempt by a large portion of society soon enough.

Last edited:

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
This is getting seriously fucked up again. I read from a Facebook friend that they're mandating vaccines in NYC to get into bars, restaurants, basically everywhere. I have no idea how it will be enforced, but I'm guessing there's now going to be some sort of show me your papers type of situation in many private establishments (because it's required by law now). It's fucking terrifying honestly, and they're requiring vaccinations over what? A virus with a 0.3% mortality rate? It's insanity.

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
This is getting seriously fucked up again. I read from a Facebook friend that they're mandating vaccines in NYC to get into bars, restaurants, basically everywhere. I have no idea how it will be enforced, but I'm guessing there's now going to be some sort of show me your papers type of situation in many private establishments (because it's required by law now). It's fucking terrifying honestly, and they're requiring vaccinations over what? A virus with a 0.3% mortality rate? It's insanity.

Yea but the NYC that i was born and raised in did whatever it wanted, no matter who said what that thought they were in charge....

so yea idk about all that

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter

The world may never reach herd immunity against COVID-19​

Aug. 16, 2021 at 9:16 am

“Will we get to herd immunity? No, very unlikely, by definition,” said Greg Poland, director of the Vaccine Research Group at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.

Even a vaccination rate of as high as 95% wouldn’t achieve it, he said. “It is a neck and neck race between the development of ever more highly transmissible variants which develop the capacity to evade immunity, and immunization rates.”

Others are now throwing in the towel, with Indonesia most vocally leading the way. The world’s fourth-most populous nation determined that it would be impossible to stop the virus even if everyone in the country was immunized.

so then i ask again....why do i need a shot?

cduggles

Moderator: Words
Staff member
It depends how you feel about the idea of living (albeit briefly) in a concentration camp in maybe a few years time.
Concentration camps? This type of hyperbole serves absolutely no use except to dilute the meaning of the term. I’m quite disappointed in this post.

Concentration camps? This type of hyperbole serves absolutely no use except to dilute the meaning of the term. I’m quite disappointed in this post.
I’m with @cduggles on this one. I also feel that this type of hyperbole serves no one. The fact remains @AutoTripper that there will be no need for concentration camps to round up all of the anti-vaxxers. The fact remains that it will wind up to be… well… redundant. These people will rightfully/wrongfully be eliminated by the act of attrition. So no action is required by nations/governments to remove these lollygaggers from polite society (if you get what I’m saying)?

Meanwhile… all of us vaccinated fools can get ready for our third shot of “medicine”. It’s our rightful place to be part of the government’s “cattle” and receive our “cure”.

Just keep on playing the “fool” @AutoTripper … and we’ll keep on taking our never ending COVID-19 “vaccinations”!

🧙‍♂️

Last edited:

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
I'm not getting a booster of a vaccine after 8 months when the last dose of it made me violently ill. The alternative (a.k.a. taking this horrendous "vaccine" again) is utterly absurd. Are they trying to kill us with this stuff? Seriously, WTF is the goal here? What are they going to say next? Get a new experimental vaccine every month, every week, maybe even every day? It's absolute madness, and I'm done playing along. Because why? I think this whole thing has likely been a bit overblown, but the fact that they're already recommending a third dose of this mystery concoction is really a bridge too far.

Last edited:

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I see. So no budget is even needed for such camps (I should have said FEMA in hindsight as that’s kind of what I meant and is applicable to more recent current times, and would not have drawn up the same level of objectionable connotations.

Because we are simply destined to be wiped out by not choosing wisely and immunising our silly selves before this beast wipes us away from the sidelines.

If that’s the suggestion. An even more extreme and bizarre, and outright unlikelier eventuality than the one I posited.

Status
Not open for further replies.