• Current Events, Politics & Science

Welcome Guest
    Please read before posting:
    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • Current Events & Politics Moderators: deficiT | thegreenhand | Burnt Offerings

Covid-19 Outbreak of new SARS-like coronavirus (Covid-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deficiT

Administrator
Staff member
Jeez we're almost to 250 pages on this thread. It'd be nice if covid would just end and we could avoid making a new one. But I don't see that happening.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Jeez we're almost to 250 pages on this thread. It'd be nice if covid would just end and we could avoid making a new one. But I don't see that happening.
Please be under no illusion here.

The plan for Covid from the outset was never for there to be an end.

This is system of highly advanced technology systems.

The jabs are full of intelligent A.I. Nano tech.

People are walkiing about saying how pretty normal things are again now really.

Others really believing this is just a difficult phase, and a return to normal will be nice ot too much longer now.

Delusions.

We have here full on spiritual warfare against humanity. Right now.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Nanotech in the vaccines? Mate where's the evidence of that?
There is maybe few minutes introduction before directed to doctor interviewed showing slide photos at 400 x magnification of Moderna and Pfizer shots by a US Lab, showing all of the things I personally at least have been talking about specifically.

Because I don't think this is pretty important.

I think- Why on earth did we not all start talking about this years ago, and not waste any precious time on Donald Trump?

Personally. I'm suddenly thinking, Trump was a perfect distraction! His real role I wonder?

alasdairm

Bluelight Crew
what is this?

2021.09.29-06.29-redvoicemedia-6154b0a35c56d-150x150.jpg

alasdair

what is this?

alasdair
That is the moment of conception between the alien overlords and humans caused by vaccinating us with alien DNA? Thats just my guess from that ridiculous article @AutoTripper posted. I honestly couldn’t make heads or tails of what I read, except that two sentences in it claimed that Joe Biden is a dementia patient… so a really credible article.

🧙‍♂️

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
That is the moment of conception between the alien overlords and humans caused by vaccinating us with alien DNA? Thats just my guess from that ridiculous article @AutoTripper posted. I honestly couldn’t make heads or tails of what I read, except that two sentences in it claimed that Joe Biden is a dementia patient… so a really credible article.

🧙‍♂️
I never posted an article.

And it's only ridiculous to you, with respect because I mean no bitterness or scorn to any, nor distespect, but I do believe a strong veil of confirmation bias has made it impossible for people to postulate the seemingly nuts, surely not!

I don't think anything was ridiculous about the video report.

Check your post four posts up. It is definitely an article. If there is a video link there, I didn’t click it because I don’t want to be put on a spam list. No offense to you, but that’s garbage antivax propaganda meant to scare people and that’s all.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Check your post four posts up. It is definitely an article. If there is a video link there, I didn’t click it because I don’t want to be put on a spam list. No offense to you, but that’s garbage antivax propaganda meant to scare people and that’s all.
Okay thank you for collaborating there and sorry I didn't pay more memory I just assumed people would see the video clip slightly down the page.

For a moment I considered all may have accidentally linked something totally different but I don't think so there is the video there it's about 15 minutes long ignore the article and just watch the video and the images and you will see what I have been seeing with my own eyes and is portrayed and discussed elsewhere for quite some time now.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
can you tell us what this is:

thanks.

alasdair
I don't know. I never said I did,

I think the lady doctor did commentate a little at the time these were showed, in reference to it.

I was less interested in this, and the other structures reported to be moving intelligently, and self assembling.

This drew my eye the least. As I don't know what it is. Some different type of Nano tech my guess.

So that is what, the (so not I know in your eyes) deal breaker there.

Answer me what is this. No answer! Well well well.

? Just trying to understand.

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
There is maybe few minutes introduction before directed to doctor interviewed showing slide photos at 400 x magnification of Moderna and Pfizer shots by a US Lab, showing all of the things I personally at least have been talking about specifically.

Because I don't think this is pretty important.

I think- Why on earth did we not all start talking about this years ago, and not waste any precious time on Donald Trump?

Personally. I'm suddenly thinking, Trump was a perfect distraction! His real role I wonder?

No disrespect - I watched one of these fully for a change and literally fell off the sofa laughing at this one

It gets so difficult to tell if shit's satire or not thesedays :ROFLMAO:

The roided pumped up male strikes me as in urgent need of high dose Seroquel and the god squad doc, well, words fail me

I was giggling and horrified simultaneously, but the serious sofa-exiting laughter only truly took hold when the dialogue around her "intuition" is that "it was self aware - it was like it was looking at us" stuff began, and roid-man's hysterical responses

I am high on edibles like but yeah, comedy gold!

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
No disrespect - I watched one of these fully for a change and literally fell off the sofa laughing at this one

It gets so difficult to tell if shit's satire or not thesedays :ROFLMAO:

The roided pumped up male strikes me as in urgent need of high dose Seroquel and the god squad doc, well, words fail me

I was giggling and horrified simultaneously, but the serious sofa-exiting laughter only truly took hold when the dialogue around her "intuition" is that "it was self aware - it was like it was looking at us" stuff began, and roid-man's hysterical responses

I am high on edibles like but yeah, comedy gold!
Yes, it's too much a stretch for you to contemplate. I respect, not just realise that.

Not for me though.

alasdairm

Bluelight Crew
I don't know. I never said I did,

your claim is that the covid vaccine contains nanotech. you presented the article in support of your claim.

if you don't even what those things are, you're just assuming they're nanotech.

it seems to me like a clear case of confirmation bias.

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.