• Current Events, Politics
    & Science

Welcome Guest
    Please read before posting:
    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • CEPS Moderators: Deru | mal3volent | birdup
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Covid-19 Outbreak of new SARS-like coronavirus (Covid-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
your claim is that the covid vaccine contains nanotech. you presented the article in support of your claim.

if you don't even what those things are, you're just assuming they're nanotech.

it seems to me like a clear case of confirmation bias.

alasdair
The doctor did herself also specifically state these were nano lipids as she terrmed it, which was proof that despite the company's claims, they are not disclosing the true ingrediendts.

That was one object too you showed.

I never said I'm an expert on this because I don't know anything about it I'm just learning and building any sort of idea and understanding I can so far but those other particles and fibres in particular are identically resemblant In structure and appearance and also have demonstrated that ability to move independently as if enlivened by some force, And they take the same identical colour and appearance as those fibres reported in Morgellons as well.

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
One study speculated that the testicles might therefore serve as a reservoir for the virus that causes COVID-19. This may explain why 11 percent of men hospitalized with COVID-19 suffered testicular pain. Infection of the organ’s Leydig cells, which produce testosterone, may also explain long haulers’ lowered levels of the male sex hormone. That alone can cause lagging libido and desire. Jannini notes another feedback loop: Testosterone production drops when men aren’t having sex.

“The plausible relationship between COVID-19 and erectile dysfunction is one more reason for the unvaccinated to get their shots,” Jannini notes. “If they want to have sex, better to get the vaccine.”

but im supposed to buy all that because sex sells right

c19 drinks up :Bj:

alasdairm

Bluelight Crew
i should preface this by saying i am absolutely not an expert here so i'd rather not make any assumptions.

The doctor did herself also specifically state these were nano lipids as she terrmed it, which was proof that despite the company's claims, they are not disclosing the true ingrediendts.

indeed. my rudimentary understanding is that these nano lipids are simply a carrier, or delivery, mechanism and they're a fundamental technology of mrna vaccines. their existence, and presence in covid vaccines, is hardly a secret.

alasdair

You, my dear friend have fallen victim to the incredible extreme machine that is social media. In your feed now, all you are exposed to this hyperbolic nonsense that consumes every facet of your searches based on whatever you clicked on the past. It really is some Matrix shit going on with you here. Don’t feel stupid, this is happening to society as a whole.

Those clicks you press only reinforce your beliefs that the algorithm has made convenient for you. Please don’t think I’m shitting on you, because I’m not. Everyone has been manipulated by these algorithms and the AI that Facebook, Twitter etc. have used for over a decade now to manipulate the masses into increasingly dug in extreme sides! I’m not making any of this up.

Please take a break from reading that nonsense fed to you by an AI that you don’t (or anybody) understands yet. We don’t know the motives of them yet! Please say away from social media too (that includes BL as well).

Please trust me! I am a wizard for Christ sake

🧙‍♂️

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I never disputed this actually. I'm more interested in the sharp unidentifiable metal objects, the blue fibers, the graphine layers, and that freaky octopus thing.

I'm looking at the bath water. You just focus on the baby and continue to go with the silver stamp of "science".

Okay. I'll give it up. It's useless.

I need to focus on my wellbeing and recovery for now,

Irritating you all here, putting my own head on a block, it's no good for any of us and it's getting us nowhere.

Ghost fart

Bluelighter
Check your post four posts up. It is definitely an article. If there is a video link there, I didn’t click it because I don’t want to be put on a spam list. No offense to you, but that’s garbage antivax propaganda meant to scare people and that’s all.
Oh yeah? And what is your shit then? Ridiculing the "anti-vaxxers" who, for the most part, are not even against vaccines. There just is no vaccine in existence for the corona virus, and that is the problem.

Las Veghost grower

Bluelighter
Oh yeah? And what is your shit then? Ridiculing the "anti-vaxxers" who, for the most part, are not even against vaccines. There just is no vaccine in existence for the corona virus, and that is the problem.
That’s the funny part, the “anti-vaxxers” are mostly people that just don’t want to take the vaccine for one reason or another, the cult like mentality half the country is showing is disturbing IMO

@AutoTripper posted a bullshit article that was complete antivax propaganda. I make it my mission to call out bullshit when I see it. I was in no way ridiculing anyone. I can and will call out dangerous antivax propaganda when I see someone post it as credible. Furthermore @Ghost fart, if we are to have an intelligent discussion on these boards it is my obligation to question bullshit ideas. We are supposed to question peoples ideas here and not people. Do you understand that? Is literally written in BLUA.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
To the BLers in this thread who need this stated: Tone it down and don’t get personal.
Sorry I did cause fiasco here. Just saying to you personally. I think about your feelings regarding your official really, duty here. And the tricky little task it is to feel like the bad parent.

I got a bit boiled over. I've chilled down now.

I don't need to stir anymore.

cduggles

Moderator: Words
Staff member
Sorry I did cause fiasco here. Just saying to you personally. I think about your feelings regarding your official really, duty here. And the tricky little task it is to feel like the bad parent.

I got a bit boiled over. I've chilled down now.

I don't need to stir anymore.
Thank you AutoTripper, if only you were the worst of offenders. And yeah, it’s not an easy job, but I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.