oxandrolone powder.

IDMan

Greenlighter
If i buy oxandrolone powder is there any safe place that I can have it sent to be made into pills?

Last edited by a moderator:
that might be difficult. tabs usually run 2.5-5mg each sometimes 10mg. is there anyway to measure out a dose that small?

If i buy oxandrolone powder is there any safe place that I can have it sent to be made into pills?

This post is very spammy. A lot of your posts have been very spam-like. I almost banned your entire account as a spam bot. I suggest, for starters, not using a signature thing that makes it look like you are trying to sell something.

Edit: I've gone through each of your posts and removed the sig.

Last edited:
Oxandrolone is not so strong as other steroids but you should be careful with respect to the dosing. I just guess the dose by visual inspection but if you want to be sure how much of it you are taking dissolve the oxandrolone powder in some oil, e.g. in olive oil. It is necessary to heat up the oil a bit to facilitate the process. Then drink the quantity the volume of which corresponds to the weight you want to ingest...

^ This is a poor way imo. Get the powder and some olive oil and some gel caps. The powder wont dissolve but it will suspend in the oil. Measure 48ml of oil in a beaker then add 2g of the powder and stirr it really well making sure there are no lumps. Draw 2ml into a syringe and put 1/2ml into each cap. That will give you 20mg/ cap. Stirr well before loading each syringe. This method is very accurate and works well since you can control your dosing really well. =D

this is a fucking terrible topic to discuss in the open as it draws out the scum of the earth - but buying a tab press is the only way to go imo, my buddy just did this w/25mg dianabol , 50mg anadrol - talk about a kick in the ass and the liver .

get a cap machine and cap em at 40mgs each that way you only have to take two a day

^ This is a poor way imo. Get the powder and some olive oil and some gel caps. The powder wont dissolve but it will suspend in the oil. Measure 48ml of oil in a beaker then add 2g of the powder and stirr it really well making sure there are no lumps. Draw 2ml into a syringe and put 1/2ml into each cap. That will give you 20mg/ cap. Stirr well before loading each syringe. This method is very accurate and works well since you can control your dosing really well. =D

Sounds like the exact same recipe for DHEA as well. :)

Weigh it out on a small digital scale 80mg or 40mg and lick it off the plate, then wipe the plate off with an alcohol pad. Sounds kinda gross but it is effective.