• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxycodone for Coronavirus, will Oxy ease any of the symptoms?

Well it seems as if
No one wants to address
My question head on. However, I take 30mg of Roxicodone 3 times a day and i mix it with a 2mg Xanax and one healthy line of
Cocaine each time and I seem to function just fine and feel 100% better than I did prior to starting this regiment. I would just like to know is that a safe treatment plan for myself, Or do I run an extreme healthrisk Of mixing opiates and benzos. Please advise, if you can.

Thanks, Russell

Well it seems as if
No one wants to address
My question head on. However, I take 30mg of Roxicodone 3 times a day and i mix it with a 2mg Xanax and one healthy line of
Cocaine each time and I seem to function just fine and feel 100% better than I did prior to starting this regiment. I would just like to know is that a safe treatment plan for myself, Or do I run an extreme healthrisk Of mixing opiates and benzos. Please advise, if you can.

Thanks, Russell
the pro`s will get to you lol, its just quite, not a matter of want, the xanax would put my ass to sleep and then id go ni ni forever on roxies but thats me, but youre doing coke to so i dunno about you sleeping so hard,wish i had expertise, just wanted to let you know, no mod here would ignore that Question or not want to advise you in harm reduction oh and sometimes getting a Q in the right spot can help , im still learning that pardon welcome to BL

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I have a high tolerance to
Roxies and I can take 4 to
5 footballs, Xanax, a day and not go to sleep. Hence I’ve been up some
6am this morning. Believe it or not I feel like when I mix a Roxie with some coke it seems to relax me a bit more and I can eventually to sleep. I find their’s not much worse
In life than not being able to sleep.

Thanks for the reply. I have a high tolerance to
Roxies and I can take 4 to
5 footballs, Xanax, a day and not go to sleep. Hence I’ve been up some
6am this morning. Believe it or not I feel like when I mix a Roxie with some coke it seems to relax me a bit more and I can eventually to sleep. I find their’s not much worse
In life than not being able to sleep.
do i ever ever know that, have to sleep now but cant, cycles outta whack fo sho, such a hard day coming my way but i sure hope you stay safe, truly