• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone IR Mega Thread v2.0

Don't think so. Wasn't ABG phase out a while back due to copyright rules? Not too sure, a quick google would answer that.

AFTER CALLING THE PURDUE PHARMA MEDIA NUMBER AND ACTING LIKE A MEDIA MEMBER, I WAS TOLD BY A NICE LADY THAT THEY HAVE STOPPED MAKING THE OLD FORMULA AND ARE SENING OUT WHAT THEY HAVE STOCKPILED AND HAVE ALREAY BEGAN MAKING THE NEW FORMULA AND WILL BEGIN SHIPPING TO THE DISTRIBUTORS AROUND AUGUST/SEPT OF 2010 AND HAVE A PROGRAM FOR DIST/PHARMACIES TO SEND THE OLD ONES IN AND EXCHANGE FOR THE NEW FORMULA ONE AND WILL RECEIVE EXTRA INCENTIVES FOR DOING SO....

SO THE ONLY TABLETS LEFT TO BANG WILL BE DILLY'S (NAME BRAND) I ASSUME?

BOOYAMS

holla

Man its gonna be sad when we are saying "remember when you were able to easily break up oxycontin to sniff or shoot?"

Man, people in Florida will really be going crazy between the prescription drug laws being stiffened at the pain clinics, and now these new OC's coming out... I hope they still don't try smoking them which seems to be a trend in florida.

AFTER CALLING THE PURDUE PHARMA MEDIA NUMBER AND ACTING LIKE A MEDIA MEMBER, I WAS TOLD BY A NICE LADY THAT THEY HAVE STOPPED MAKING THE OLD FORMULA AND ARE SENING OUT WHAT THEY HAVE STOCKPILED AND HAVE ALREAY BEGAN MAKING THE NEW FORMULA AND WILL BEGIN SHIPPING TO THE DISTRIBUTORS AROUND AUGUST/SEPT OF 2010 AND HAVE A PROGRAM FOR DIST/PHARMACIES TO SEND THE OLD ONES IN AND EXCHANGE FOR THE NEW FORMULA ONE AND WILL RECEIVE EXTRA INCENTIVES FOR DOING SO....

SO THE ONLY TABLETS LEFT TO BANG WILL BE DILLY'S (NAME BRAND) I ASSUME?

BOOYAMS

holla

sucks,. time to stock up.

Two things...

A) Couldnt this clump up effect be beaten with a simple grinder? I seen the coffee grinder pic but I used a hose line clamo, it's actullay the best grinder fro pills IMO, and my pills are ALWAYS straight DUST, like disingrated.

B) Couldn't you also get around this by smokeing

Okay I lied...three things...

Isn't there a way too dissolve it for injection with something acidic like lemon jusice for example?

Its a new product that wont grind to powder, a coffee grinder couldn't powder it, a spoon cant crush it a hammer couldn't even powder it. A hose clamp might be great for most pills but it looks like this one is not gonna work with a hose clamp. Are you sure you really wanna be injecting lemon juice? that should not be in your veins.

There will always be a way to get anything in to a fine powder. It's just going to take some trial and error and possibly some ingenuity.

As for IVing it, no, lemon juice should NOT be IVed, but even without lemon juice, eventually someone will find a way to IV these pills. It's just a matter of time.

All these methods to prevent abuse are just obstacles that can be defeated. If something can be created, it can be taken apart with a little reverse engineering. Someone will figure out a way around it.

There will always be a way to get anything in to a fine powder. It's just going to take some trial and error and possibly some ingenuity.

As for IVing it, no, lemon juice should NOT be IVed, but even without lemon juice, eventually someone will find a way to IV these pills. It's just a matter of time.

All these methods to prevent abuse are just obstacles that can be defeated. If something can be created, it can be taken apart with a little reverse engineering. Someone will figure out a way around it.

I agree, but all the hose clamps in the world wont shave this pill down. I think its funny that all the oxy heads are always pushing the hose clamp. I do just fine with a piece of laminated paper (like a party flier) folded in half and beer bottle(or anything hard with some weight to it). you can crush it to a powder and then transfer it to a capsule, a drink, or a tray for snorting.

Yeah, I always just use a dollar and a lighter for crushing my OC. Also, the original poster said they would be like opana? Opana can be crushed and snorted easily, it just can't be IV'd.

80mg i totally agree with the clamp. Gets your pills so fine fluffy and perfect every time. Plus little pieces don't go flying everywhere and shit.

^ Ya but hoseclamping 3 80s 3 times a day is a little tedious, pill crusher works fine for me to be honest, just needs a little chopping sometimes when I dump it on my desk...

Fucking hose clamp muppets don't know shit about the ped egg???

If you like the hoseclamp so much (and I once did) then you have to go buy a ped egg.. It even doubles as a container to carry your pills in...

Hoseclamps are soooo 2005 (joking... But really try a ped egg and let me know how it works for you.)

You don't need to press hard on the pill either. Just gently scrub back and forth then pour out the contents to your spoon or snorting surface, or my favorite just stick the straw in the box and sniff away.

Yeah i can see what your saying Kurrupt. I for one enjoy the ritual of it, but i guess if you're doing it that often it would get old. I think the thing about a hose clamp though is that you're not just crushing it you're actually shaving it very finely, something in my experience you can't achieve no matter how much you try to crush it.

I have a question though. Since plugging OC yields the same BA as oral, is it even worth doing? Like are there certain advantages like longer duration or stronger onset as compared to oral? Also, how would it compare to snorting? I've been searching and reading BL for a while now and haven't found specific answers. Thanks.

Yeah i've been meaning to try a callous remover actually. I suspect a ped egg is basically the same thing right?

Never done it myself, my poopshoot is a one way street, but from what I've heard you get a faster onset then oral and sometimes a rush users could compare to an IV like rush (though IV oxycodone isn't something to really get excited about IMO, but that's just my opinion, though I'm sure at least a few people will agree with me).

^I don't think HH was being rude, just joking around... but I could be wrong.

I find it comical how people get defensive about and debate means to pulverize their pharmaceuticals.

I find it comical how people get defensive about and debate means to pulverize their pharmaceuticals.

Especially when it is all a matter of preference. For me personally I would rather just use the paper and smash method i currently use, it utilizes stuff I already have around the house with no need to leave metal hose clamps lying about.

Really just use what works, share your opinion but don't waste your time trying to push your method. Just cause you think its better doesn't mean everyone will agree with you. Seen?

^ FUCK YOU, My hose clamp is way bigger than your ped egg and I KNOW how to use it.

Its like its their favorite sports team. I had a pill crusher, when I lost it I started using a little hammer I had to grind opana, and it works perfectly fine.

and I don't shot pills or dope, or for that matter even touch dope anymore. But not to worry this maybe harder to break down but not much will change.

if you read through the release it says that the % of drug released in three different solvents, and at different temps, and shaken, and I think that was all the variables, i'll read through again but it seemed like some of them got pretty close to the amounts gotten out of the old. let me check.

yeah just read through first numbers are (old 49-58%)(new 4%) for total amount extracted in water. Then it says physically manipulated folled by short dur shaking at room temp with in three solvents ranging from old 16-100% and new 14-75%. and then they talk about advanced extraction also getting up to 100% with the new pills.

So basically all this says to me is a shallow move made by purdue to calm law enforcement and other FDA regulations and buy more time before they actually have to make 100% abuse proof, if you try hard enough you can snort or shot these pills just by reading over there release. and they don't think like junkies, they may be scientists and pharmacology marjors but your guys are professional drug addicts, don't worry ha

Last edited: