• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycontin OxyNeo 40s how to break time release

Sk1500

Bluelighter
Hi, getting 15 Oxycontin 40s OxyNeo capsules in few days time. I've had normal Oxycodone a few times, not recently. I do have a high tolerance to other opiates (Poppy Pod Tea, up to 240g daily max, Oramorph up to 300mg).

I was told that I'd probably need 5 a time, does that sound about right?

Also how do I break the time release on them, I was told that these are the new style, which I assume means OxyNeo are a newer tamper proof, rather than a newer version of OxyNeo.

Looked through few posts and more confused now. If someone knows a definite simple way which doesn't involve a deep understanding of chemistry or a lab I'd appreciate.

Also does 5 at once sound reasonable?

Thanks in advance my friends 👍

Arriving today!!!! So if anyone knows and could help. Having really rough time with things so help really needed.

Thanks people ❤

U really can't, those pills turn into gel if you try to snort em or mix em with water to shoot You could try chewing em but don't think it makes a real difference. Good luck.

Cheers mate,

Took one normally (just over hour ago) and then just had a white grapefruit, then another Oxy....and about to have, dunno maybe 20mg diazepam got 400-500mg of diaz, been saving them up!!!!!

So had 80mg total oxycontin. For a oxy virgin should that be enough?

Thanks my friend appreciate the reply

Sorry and had a 30mg espresso maker poppy pod tea about ½ before 1st one.

Should that be enough....

I've also got 1000mg Oramorph here as well ......420mg diazepam.....23500mg pŕegab

Last edited:
i used to try the oven method, sometimes it worked sometimes i burned them. Even with a tolerance i wouldn't eat 5, prob 3 but again depends on your tolerance. If you can tolerate 200mg go for it