• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Just 100%ted the early game + castle Dimistreuscu in 59 minutes on hardcore :reggae:

5ut7hf.jpg

I've been idly playing FTL (Faster Than Light) on my computer for a while now, in between projects and posting shit on BL.

It's a great game. Super minimalistic, but complex AF real time strategy game.

It costs $10USD.

It can be brutally difficult, even though it's not really an RTS and you can pause time at any point while still maintaining the ability to make commands.

The follow up from Subset Games is IMO one of the best turn based games ever: Into The Breach.

Got a VR during covid, yeah boredom!

Found Skyrim VR in september. I am amazed how smooth it plays and looks. Im running about 130 mods and the immersion is excellent.

Got banned on Overwatch till morning so ima stay a bit more awake since its the fucking national day in here (sixth) and continue my RE8 hardcore ng+ grind.

I finally ordered ELEX.
I've been jonesing to see the next PB game, and now that ELEX 2 is at the door I ordered it. especially because people keep claiming it's almost as great as the original 2 Gothics.

Just completed RE Village Of Shadows 100% in under 4 hours without cheats or that kinda shit. Ima think Im Finlands top 3 RE8 player.

230 hours played.

Haven't been gaming lately, but last game I played was Cruelty Squad. It basically feels like dropping a 10 strip of acid, chugging a bottle of DXM, and then playing Deus Ex or Hitman while you simultaneously invest in the organ stock market and listen to the local methhead teach you about non-duality.
First time I've learned about the nature of our universe from a fucking video game. Strongly recommend that everyone check this one out. Favorite video game of all time, best game in the archon grid. 11 Gorbinos/10.

This video is cool, but the guy talks slow as fuck so watch it on AT LEAST 2x speed.