View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

PCP Flashbacks??

Whatsaname

Greenlighter
I accidentally smoked a blunt filled with PCP lace weed about 8 months ago. Ever since then I've been getting these random "flashbacks" where I start to feel some light effects of the drug for a half hour or so. However the past 2 days the effects have been non stop and so extreme I feel like I did when I first smoked it. Also, I havent smoked weed in like 5 months... they just come on their own out of nowhere at any time of the day/night.

Now I've done my research and read that it kind of gets stored into your system...

But my question is why after this long is it still hitting me this hard? And is there anything I can do to flush itout?? Oh and how come my friend that I smoked it with isn't dealing with any of this when we both smoked the same amount??

Hopefully someone can tell me something, cause this is really starting to get annoying...

i strongly doubt youre having pcp flashbacks 8 months later. sounds more like ur using that to rationalize something else. maybe ur sick?

yes some drugs remain in our bodies for awhile but 8 months later ur still getting high off the pcp you smoked? doubtful

Yeah !_MDMA_! is dead on, PCP wouldn't be stored in your system that long. I've done PCP and a massive list of other psychedelics multiple times each and never had a flashback in my life or know anyone who does or has had them. They are all myth if you ask me. I wouldn't even think you got PCP laced weed, in most instances people who think this didn't. Pot is a psychedelic and their are instances when it does effect you differently then it usually does. Most times you buy PCP it costs a bit extra and you tend to have to ask around;)

It's not stored in your system that long. It's possible you're experiencing Depersonalisation or Derealisation. Symptoms of both of these are very similar to low doses of dissociatives, or sometimes even high doses if it's quite severe. I'd recommend giving all drugs a break (including alcohol, cigarettes, caffeine if possible) for a few weeks and seeing how you feel :) <3

fuck with you brain chemisrty enought you get wierd shit just ride it out

hmmm....

I wouldn't even think you got PCP laced weed, in most instances people who think this didn't. Pot is a psychedelic and their are instances when it does effect you differently then it usually does. Most times you buy PCP it costs a bit extra and you tend to have to ask around;)

Nah.. I smoked the very best California has to offer and never once did I feel the way Idid the night and next morning I did after smoking it. The next day I read up on the effects of pcp and they were exactly what I was dealing with. I was told it was some "mids".... not tomention a "special gift" from my friends cousin to him for his birthday....he even ended up passing out on the kitchen floor from it.

However, I have been under ALOT of stress and dealt with anxiety/depression for most of my life.. and after reading thelinks "jesusgreen" posted.. I am starting to think this may just be deeper than what Im thinking it is. And maybe that night something got triggered.

Definitely appreciate the responses from everyone....

^ Although I forgot to mention it in my original post, it's likely your weed wasn't laced and you actually experienced DP or DR (the conditions I linked) due to the weed.

Weed is very rarely laced, and since it is very expensive to do so - whoever you get it from will likely tell you it's laced to make you make up for the price difference. This has happened to me, and I thought my weed was laced or that I'd gotten schizophrenia while it was happening, however I actually smoked some more of the same weed later and ascertained it was just good strong weed. :)

If it was derpersonalisation/derealisation that you experienced when smoking that weed - then it'd explain why you think the effects are coming back now, since despite dissociatives and DP/DR being similar in their effects, you'd probably tell them apart rather than thinking it was a flashback otherwise - and DP/DR can re-occur, usually triggered by drugs or stress.

As I said before, give the drugs a break for a while <3

I thought the same thing ages ago after I tested positive for PCP having never consciously taking it before.
I think it was a DXM false positive that caused me to test it.

And then psychosomatization accompanied with mental health issues caused me to think it was in my weed. Afterwards I smoked the same bud thinking it was laced with PCP being the curious psychonaut that I am Just thinking that I was gonna trip from smoking the same weed brought on some pretty damn intense visuals.