• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread 2022-2023 v. Year of the Phenethylamine

Just bought a Playstation 5, it came with God of War: Ragnarok in the bundle. Trying to figure out what i should buy next tho, im heavily leaning towards Final Fantasy XVI. Im really into RPGs so i think that would probably be my best bet, but i also wanna get The Witcher 3 and The Last of Us also as i hear they are top notch games as well.

Ive really fallen off and didnt buy either PS3 or PS4, and ive only been playing nintendo for years now. But i just had this calling that im missing out on so much and this system is just so much more powerful and has a whole new diverse library of games for me to hunt through. From what im reading that God of War game is really good in itself so that is cool

Im really gonna have to study up tho cuz i wanna find some good fantasy stuff. That is my twist. Should i start playing Skyrim, that seems to be popular im familiar with Morrowind from the PC. That is the only game i played from that series.

Just bought a Playstation 5, it came with God of War: Ragnarok in the bundle. Trying to figure out what i should buy next tho, im heavily leaning towards Final Fantasy XVI. Im really into RPGs so i think that would probably be my best bet, but i also wanna get The Witcher 3 and The Last of Us also as i hear they are top notch games as well.

Ive really fallen off and didnt buy either PS3 or PS4, and ive only been playing nintendo for years now. But i just had this calling that im missing out on so much and this system is just so much more powerful and has a whole new diverse library of games for me to hunt through. From what im reading that God of War game is really good in itself so that is cool

Im really gonna have to study up tho cuz i wanna find some good fantasy stuff. That is my twist. Should i start playing Skyrim, that seems to be popular im familiar with Morrowind from the PC. That is the only game i played from that series.
Jealous.... I still got the PlayStation 4 and Switch though. They're really just starting to really make PS5 exclusive games.

Dear god. I'm between too much and fading away.
I don't know if potent is better it seems to be.
Bottoms up I guess.

Holy Shit tho. There's no killswitch on that drug. Just gotta ride it out. @somnilicious
Last time I did shrooms I was tongue tied so my friend was kinda acting like a dick. He gave me some changa to smoke for the first time and I exploded into particles, became one with the Universe and saw God. Then when I came back he hugged me and said "Now youre who you were always meant to be.". Then him and his friend said they had done what they came here to do and left.

What I had thought he meant was I was like Neo from the Matrix awakened to reality by this vision, which meant I was a prophet of God, who was going to herald in Armageddon and my friends were Demons who had awakened me in this psychedelic ceremony for they also wished for Armageddon.

It was awesome. I had never felt better and I actually believed this for a half hr or so....lol

Last edited:
The skies are this grayish hazy orange and all you can smell is smoke, its so crazy in NJ right now. The Canadian Wildfires are just dumping smoke down here. I slept with my window open and my whole room smells like a campfire right now. And im not exaggerating the scent of fire is strong. Never experienced something like this before, im guessing people that live in California deal with it quite frequently.

The skies are this grayish hazy orange and all you can smell is smoke, its so crazy in NJ right now. The Canadian Wildfires are just dumping smoke down here. I slept with my window open and my whole room smells like a campfire right now. And im not exaggerating the scent of fire is strong. Never experienced something like this before, im guessing people that live in California deal with it quite frequently.
We had a bunch of wildfires in Central Florida back in 1999-2000. It really does choke up the sky and they're a site to be held at night driving down the hwy. This part of Florida was wide open swamp land without much trees (don't even know what was there to burn) so you could see for miles in all directions and it was just a bright orange inferno everywhere.

It is all orange and hazy where I live. It’s supposed to be a perfectly sunny day and it looks like those pictures of northern California when they had their wildfires. Never seen such smoke so far away. Over 500 miles. We really need some wind shifts. and rain.

For some reason, it's calmed down a lot here in Toronto today.
Last night was pretty bad though, I went for a walk and it smelled like a campfire.

We get that smoky haze in Melbourne a lot during bushfire season too. Creates a somewhat apocalyptic atmosphere...

I'm in the northeastern U.S. and getting nailed by the smoke. I like it though. It reminds me of a combination of campfires in the summer and fireplaces in the winter. I just hope that all the wildlife is okay.

Took tomorrow and the next day off work cuz my brother is in town to visit, from across the country. Chilling tonight with a couple drinks. A voodoo ranger Juice Force IPA (9.5%) followed by a Jose Cuervo/"skinny" margarita made with some mix that my wife bought. The smoke is putting a little damper on my brother's visit, we are hoping to go hiking or biking, but being outside right now in NJ is unbearable for me. Thankfully the smoke isnt seeping into my house.
I'd like to go on a camping *trip* - my brother and I used to camp and take LSD every summer, but his wife is with him and she's not all that into roughing it, so that plan is out. Maybe we could do a day trip and go for a long hike.

Took tomorrow and the next day off work cuz my brother is in town to visit, from across the country. Chilling tonight with a couple drinks. A voodoo ranger Juice Force IPA (9.5%) followed by a Jose Cuervo/"skinny" margarita made with some mix that my wife bought. The smoke is putting a little damper on my brother's visit, we are hoping to go hiking or biking, but being outside right now in NJ is unbearable for me. Thankfully the smoke isnt seeping into my house.
I'd like to go on a camping *trip* - my brother and I used to camp and take LSD every summer, but his wife is with him and she's not all that into roughing it, so that plan is out. Maybe we could do a day trip and go for a long hike.
Oh man, I had that Voodoo Ranger juice stuff. It's like mango flavored, right? It went down way too easy and any more would've given me a headache, never mind mixing it with tequila!

Ugh just erased my whole reply.

It might have some melon but tastes more like orange juice to me, yet also like good beer. It's been one of my favorites recently. I've been drinking more and more frequently lately. Even though it's only a drink or two most nights, I see how alcohol can be a slippery slope. It's pretty nice to have a beer everyday after work haha.
I like to have a pint sized voodoo ranger which is plenty to give me a solid buzz. Tonight was just a 12 oz can with a splash of tequila to follow. And then 3 bong rips of "sweet apple crumble pie" courtesy of NJ state. If I'm gonna be breathing smoke anyways...!

LoL..... Its usually the opposite for me. Shrooms make me go full tard and I find i cant speak.
I visited my monthly lovely albeit lady chiropractor 14 days ago fully smashed on a 1000 ug no tolerance acid trip and tonnes edibles & kava.

Real head task alright but I have firewall trained/embedded speech into me so it's like riding a bike lol. No bs, using too longterm ultra heavy LSD use.

It's never been so blindfodinlgly automatic like separate department just runs it all since and my mind can v comfortably be in 2 or more places concurrently bizarrely.

Communicating verbally has never been easier, I grew up imagining opposite effect might occur.

Shrooms though is a diff track, more introspection & rapid Submarined emotions can be whipped up.

2000 3rd night festival taken 10 best possible exstacy pills 5 Armanis that Sunday Evening plus an afternoon Hoffman tab 5th tab 3 nights. Cos these drugs were from some place else I swear...,

But maids wandered wooden baskets tasty round Grass Truffes 1£ each.

Then Mushroom tea barrel with tap wheeling about 1£ a cup.

I ate 5 truffles on spot, then 3 cups mushe tea.

After I sat unlike me in a deep comatose silence 4 hours.

Psilocybin has diff propensity to LSD to induce a deep inner introspective experience though.

Probably why so many hard-core trippers still avoid shrooms prefer LSD.