• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread 2022-2023 v. Year of the Phenethylamine

still coughing and my lungs hurt like fuck after smoking half a gram of dmt in a day.

Though was also smoking shit load of weed and cigs for a few weeks so probably getting rid of alot of gunk in my lungs.

I want to try IM DMT.

Also feel a bit strange after the DMT mentally. Been more irritable and spaacey

Well the n2O was fun but a little lackluster honestly, dont think i will ever take it on its own again. After doing it with the FXE it just doesnt come even close. The Phenibut is starting to kick in now and feels pretty chill, went out to eat with my girl at Panera Bread and it was pretty delicious. Love going there its one of my favorite restaurants.

Been thinking on it tonight and my next Dissos purchase is gonna be a gram of O-PCE. Ive got this domestic vendor im gonna use, its kinda pricey but man do i love that stuff. Its in my top 5 favorites for sure, the holes on it leave me completely spell bound. With just 30-40mgs orally i have breakthru disso trip.

After that im gonna get a fat sack of 3-F-PCP, probably twenty five grams. Cuz im gonna just get the bulk discount and stock up and that will last me years. And then after that im gonna get a gram of 3-HO-PCP, because that stuff is gold as well. Then if its still available which im sure it will be even more FXE, just because.

Really hope China produces some kinda novel dissos again in the near future, or synths some more 3-HO-PCE. Oh man would i get a bunch of that one, it was so good the batch i had a couple years ago. But all in all things are looking mighty fine stash wise in the near future. Its gonna be so much fun!!!!

Last edited:
You guys do make DOC sound quite appealing. Have you guys tried other DOx? Is DOC your favorite?

My cousin died last night from ODing on Percocet is what I was told. I think they were probably pressed fentanyl or something. He was 25 and had a 3 year old kid! Sucks big time

Ive tried DOC, DOiP, DOF and DOPr.

The one ive had the most by a longshot is DOC and ive done it probably fifty times id say or somewhere close to it. Its a really good drug and kinda covers all the bases for me. But that being said i think DOPr is my favorite, the visuals on that are just nuts like psychedelic soup so strong on the peak i could barely even see through it. Ive done 10mgs orally before and that was so powerful and lasted for over 40hrs.

Another time tho i loaded maybe 15mgs DOPr in a Meth Pipe and me and this dude took turns hitting it till we finished, came on so fast like within ten mins when generally the DOx take hours to really hit. And once again the visuals were overwhelming and i was a euphoric grinning mess for days. Actually went to work and my boss sent me home on the second day of tripping cuz i was so whacked.

DOF and DOiP and pretty similar to eachother, as in the both have the shortest durations of all these and similar effects profile. Id say DOF is deff the better of those two for reasons hard to define and i had this one trip on 20mgs that was really nice, not overly visual but the body high was very sensual and i had this amazing time bonding with a woman i was dating at the time.

Really wanna try DOB badly, think i'll love it.

You guys do make DOC sound quite appealing. Have you guys tried other DOx? Is DOC your favorite?
DOB :) there are some great reports on Erowid that will give you a good feel of what DOB does. Not many people on BL have actually taken it, I'm waiting patiently on the next guy being steamrolled for hours on end while thinking "now I understand what that Buzz guy was talking about all this time, very cool".

I've been watching a ton of horror movies, as I tend to do when I'm ill, I feel like a little kid again when walking around inside. I'm such a pussy but I kinda love it.

Well i took another one of the Phenibut HCL capsules i made, i mean i didnt weigh them but i would guess since they are the fine crystal and more dense then powder they are at least 1.5 grams. So that would bring me around 3 grams which is the most ive taken before in awhile. Since its spread out and ive eaten alot of food today it should be pretty smooth.

Deff wont be taking anymore for some days tho and thats for sure. In a few hours im expecting to be feeling very nice, infact right now as it is i have a very pleasant buzz going. Im gonna sleep like a comfy bear tonight and i dont have to work until 4pm tommorow so i can just laze about all morning.

Eating a turkey, pepperoni and cheese sandwich w/ mustard my girlfriend made for me now, she sure is a keeper. And i have these freeze-dried apples, cup of fancy ramen and a cookie called the kitchen sink. Its been a very nice day off indeed, have a euphoria building in my chest.

Phenibut HCL is such a good drug, either im an atypical responder or many people are just sleeping on the stuff. Grooving heavy right now 😏

Last edited:
It has been rewarding to realize that i'm not above letting deep fear create arbitrary boundaries, and deal with it by challenging it when it arises. I can't say i'm free but life is somewhat lighter.

It's sort of like a contagion of fear. The strict sense of order about some trivial things, which originates from attachment patterns and other generalized stuff. A projection of severe feelings into trivial areas. It's so tempting at first to identify as someone who is above that by sheer willpower.

Last edited:
I think DOET sounds cool, but probably just because of it's relation to 2ce

DOET was disappointing, nothing like 2C-E. It was weird, I was definitely tripping, but I couldn't tell you why, as there were no perceptual distortions, deep thoughts, or anything. I felt edgy, and like everything was just "intense". Odd experience. One day I plan to try it higher (I did 3.5mg and have like 16mg left)

Well I think that vaping amt in an oil burner with a torch is the way to do it!

Heck yeah! I've done it a few times now and it's way more potent than oral or nasal. It does stink and taste bad but just a few mg will fuck you up vaped.

I've been very eager to explore the DOx series again. I have tried DOM and DOC. DOM at about 2mg or so was insanely strong and one of only two or three bad trips in my life. The DOC I remember being lovely. All this talk about them has got me interested in them again. I know Xorkoth speak highly of DOC and has influenced me such that I think that's gonna be the one I take when the weather turns around come spring. Also have DOM and DOB. Nervous about DOM after my first experience but the set and setting wasn't ideal and I saw some really special effects before it all went sour. Buzz has me interested in DOBs possibilities.

30mg of 3-Fl-pcp today as well as about 8mg of 3-ho-pcp that I found capped up in the bottom of my stash. Had such a good night with this girl I've been seeing last night. She's got me feeling shit again. Creative juices flowing. I've been in a deep and unmoving depression for 3 years or so and it's nice to finally be seeing colors again when my world had been Grey scale for so long. I love you all

Last edited:
I've been very eager to explore the DOx series again. I have tried DOM and DOC. DOM at about 2mg or so was insanely strong and one of only two or three bad trips in my life. The DOC I remember being lovely. All this talk about them has got me interested in them again. I know Xorkoth speak highly of DOC and has influenced me such that I think that's gonna be the one I take when the weather turns around come spring. Also have DOM and DOB. Nervous about DOM after my first experience but the set and setting wasn't ideal and I saw some really special effects before it all went sour. Buzz has me interested in DOBs possibilities.

30mg of 3-Fl-pcp today as well as about 8mg of 3-ho-pcp that I found capped up in the bottom of my stash. Had such a good night with this girl I've been seeing last night. She's got me feeling shit again. Creative juices flowing. I've been in a deep and unmoving depression for 3 years or so and it's nice to finally be seeing colors again when my world had been Grey scale for so long. I love you all
Wow, how was 2mg of DOM so strong, you must be very sensitive. I once took several blotters that should've totaled 11mg (but was probably half of that or even less) and it was very weak, I was so disappointed. It's either the blotters are I'm one of those people that need like 8mg+ to get something going, probably a very good drug...

DOB should be way stronger, especially physically, tread carefully.

I really like(d) the DOx series, but I grew more suspicious of them later on. I held on to this belief that like the amphetamine stimulation was inherently ugly. The result of spending too much time walking around thinking in this stimulated tunnel vision, whereas lysergamides and tryptamines are way more nuanced. DOB was the only one that could like rise above this, probably because of its inherent strength. DOC, DOPr, DOM & TMA-2 were all way weaker for me, even in respective doses (never went above 5mg with DOC though).

I think that DOI should be great as well, I suspect it's highly slept on, and that it won't lack strength which is what DOx need imo. Some very good reports on it out there.

Wow, how was 2mg of DOM so strong, you must be very sensitive. I once took several blotters that should've totaled 11mg (but was probably half of that or even less) and it was very weak, I was so disappointed. It's either the blotters are I'm one of those people that need like 8mg+ to get something going, probably a very good drug...

DOB should be way stronger, especially physically, tread carefully.

Yeah, I figure that I'm either very sensitive to either DOM or DOx in general, or the blotter was stronger than advertised. My friend and I split a 5mg DOM blotter and I took the smaller portion considering he has 100 pounds on me and had tried it before.

I mean it started off lovely. It was kind if a freak accident that the bad trip happened. As we were coming up my friend was just telling our friend group of a video he saw where soldiers took acid and in his words "Were dying in the streets laughing".

I felt amazing as it was kicking in. Very at peace with great humor. Not long after, the visuals got so intense that I actually had trouble walking. Then I started to feel really hot, and this is the first and only time this has happened; I found a quiet corner of the house, took all of my clothes off and just wandered back into the room where my friends were hanging out, penis in the breeze. My sober friend said "Now SuperPsych, you might want to get your pants back on". I realized what happened, so I ran to seek refuge on the couch while my friend brought me my clothes lol. Anyways, the trip continued, I was still in good humor and could NOT stop cracking up at every little thing, and then I remembered what my friend said; "The soldiers were dying, laughing in the streets" and in my tripped out mind I took it literally. I could not stop myself from laughing, therefore I was going to die from a fit of hysteria. The trip got really dark at that point, I had some truly dark visuals of my lung being removed and cauterized, all while crying as much as was humanely possible and begging my friends to help me call my dad and siblings so that I could tell them good bye. After about an hour or so I started to come down and was able to enjoy the ride for a little bit, but overall it was a traumatic experience that took me a while to heal from. I was also having visuals up until about the 36 hour mark just off of that one dose.

I do plan on trying DOM again now that I know what to expect. I'll ensure that it's a better set and setting, I'll also probably make sure that I have a benzo on hand.

I did do DOC once. I split either a 2mg or 3mg blotter, I think it was 3mg, and I reacted to that as one would think. Beautiful, tranquil headspace. No visuals really to speak of, just a brightening of color and a huge increase in aesthetic appreciation. Felt like I was seeing the world for the first time. I do think that DOC will likely be my favorite out of the series. I am extremely excited to give it another go when the weather turns around and I can take it while going on a hike.

You do have me very interested in DOB. The DOx series is not one I'm keen on undershooting, but I have 1.4mg blotter and I'll probably start off with a half, maybe 3/4 at most to see how it goes, again with a benzo and friend around.

Edit: Oh yeah, 20mg of 3-FL-PCP again today and then gonna take a week off, or two from any dissos. I have 4 different ones on their way which I am very excited for. I've only had 3-FL and 3-CL-PCP to indulge in for a while. Running out of 3-CL so have been trying to save it for special occasions because I think it's an absolute gem. 3-FL leaves a lot to be desired and is rather boring to be frank, so I'm looking forward to having others to explore. Looking forward to giving 2f-dck and DMXE another shot because I found both of those deeply enjoyable, and I look forward to trying O-PCE out. Been eager to try it for years and finally was able to get some, although it does sort of scare the shit out of me since I tend to go over board with the dissociatives. Think I'll try a 15mg oral dose to start off and then lock the rest up in my time lock safe so I can get a feel for it.

Last edited:
Both DOM and DOC were nice for me. DOM was more serious and spacious. DOC was a lovely, full-spectrum psychedelic that tended towards the shallow side.

For me, DOC is lighthearted and loving, and tends very much towards the worldly, human insights. I don't consider it shallow, though. For me it facilitates deep thought, about anything I think about. It doesn't contain cosmic insights or anything, it just facilitates thought and discourse. I get MUCH more out of DOC when I take it with someone and we're doing things. Then the entire day becomes, in retrospect, a learning adventure.

Same, I have found those blotters very weak, yet people I know thought they were strong. I also had a half gram of DOM powder back in the day before my ex made me flush it bac in 2010/2011. I don't recall ever getting anything like I get with DOC. It always seems like a shadow of a trip, or something. Too transparent, like I can see right through it. I think it's just something about how I react to it. As you noted, I absolutely love DOC, it's got it all, for me.

Unfortunately the DOC and DOM I have are in pellet form, and I assume they're the notoriously unevenly, inaccurately and often underdosed pellets. The DOC pellets are advertised as 2mg and the DOM are advertised as 3mg.

Luckily the DOB I have is on blotter which I trust a bit more.

However, due to them being underdosed typically, I think I'll just start my trials with DOC with one of the full pellets. From what I remember of DOCs character I think I could handle it even if it was over dosed. The DOM maybe I'll start off with 3/4 of a pellet due to my possible sensitivity to that chemical.

I am nervous about underdosing. How do other psychedelics combine with it? If I found 3/4 of a DOM pellet to be underwhelming, could I add like 15mg of 2cb to try to bring things up a bit or do they provide an immediate tolerance that's difficult to overcome? Also, do dissociatives pair well with them?

DOPr was NOT like that for me, for some reason, though DOET was (but also ucomfortably physical). DOPr was full-featured at 6.6mg, as full as DOC, it had everything in spades for me, incredibly visuals unlike any I've seen before, a uniquely hypnotizing and magical headspace that was different from DOC and deeper, euphoria, physical pleasure and comfort, it almost felt empathogenic, I had a lot of nystagmus and this thing that happens on serotonin releasers where it's like the muscles that open when you yawn that makes a whooshing sound in your ears will open involuntarily at the same time as a wave of pleasure runs through your body. It was one of the greatest trips I've had. Too bad the duration is overwhelmingly long. I'd reach for it often if it lasted as long as LSD does. Instead it lasts nearly twice as long as DOC, which is, uh, daunting.

Unfortunately the DOC and DOM I have are in pellet form, and I assume they're the notoriously unevenly, inaccurately and often underdosed pellets. The DOC pellets are advertised as 2mg and the DOM are advertised as 3mg.

Luckily the DOB I have is on blotter which I trust a bit more.

However, due to them being underdosed typically, I think I'll just start my trials with DOC with one of the full pellets. From what I remember of DOCs character I think I could handle it even if it was over dosed. The DOM maybe I'll start off with 3/4 of a pellet due to my possible sensitivity to that chemical.

I am nervous about underdosing. How do other psychedelics combine with it? If I found 3/4 of a DOM pellet to be underwhelming, could I add like 15mg of 2cb to try to bring things up a bit or do they provide an immediate tolerance that's difficult to overcome? Also, do dissociatives pair well with them?

I enjoy combinations with DOC, especially if they're taken post-peak. One of my favorite trips was 25 or 30mg of 4-HO-MiPT at the plateau of 2mg of DOC, about 10 hours in.

Yeah combos are great, some of the DOC ones that i tried and enjoyed are these. Its a versatile mixer for sure...

DOC, Methallylescaline, BOD, Xanax, 3C-P and 5-Br-DMT
DOC, BOD and 4-AcO-DMT
DOC and DOPr
DOC and 1,4-BDO
DOC and Psilocybin
DOC and Etizolam
DOC and 3-MeO-PCP
DOC and 4-AcO-DMT
DOC and 4-HO-MET
DOC and n, n-DMT
DOC and 2C-C
DOC and 2C-D