• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread 2022-2023 v. Year of the Phenethylamine

For realz, and im squaring away the money to get like a hundred 200ug gel tabs of LSD so i will have quite a fun time once i get off this damn Zyprexa. And then at least i can drop Acid and do a fuckton of n2O when im off work. Pretty excited about that and im assuming since its gel tabs they are gonna be way more stable. I have to keep them hidden away in the dark, probably will be fine tho im sure.

Wonder why they didnt do this instead of blotters all the time that and microdots would just be a more stable option. Thinking between me and my girl all of that could last us for few years at least, especially if i rotate psychs. But im mainly getting the Acid to keep me from gobbling up the precious Phenethylamines.

LSD is actually way more stable than we once thought. I have never noticed any degradation at all when I've kept it stored in a vial or other sealable container, away from moisture, air and light. I have always stored my LSD in my closet. In fact when I stored it in the fridge was the only time I've noticed degradation, probably because of how damp it is in there.

I'm dying for a good dissociative experience. I'm so broke lately tho. Every once in awhile I buy a bottle of Robo Cough. Robo Cough has tiny pellets of DXM freebase, may as well be pure powder. 3 grams in a bottle for $25 (hopefully price discussion is okay when we are talking about something that can be bought from Amazon haha but feel free to edit if it's not alright Xorky). But my budget is so tight since I'm still on disability that I only buy some once a month at most, usually more like every 2-3 months. But DXM only scratches the itch so much. I could really use a good old arylcyclohexylamine experience to reset / defrag my brain. Maybe someday soon I can find a source and a way to afford something.

I'm dying for a good dissociative experience. I'm so broke lately tho. Every once in awhile I buy a bottle of Robo Cough. Robo Cough has tiny pellets of DXM freebase, may as well be pure powder. 3 grams in a bottle for $25 (hopefully price discussion is okay when we are talking about something that can be bought from Amazon haha but feel free to edit if it's not alright Xorky). But my budget is so tight since I'm still on disability that I only buy some once a month at most, usually more like every 2-3 months. But DXM only scratches the itch so much. I could really use a good old arylcyclohexylamine experience to reset / defrag my brain. Maybe someday soon I can find a source and a way to afford something.

Me too man. It's been so long though that I rarely miss it. But I still have a longing for dissos. Probably for the rest of my life.

Me too man. It's been so long though that I rarely miss it. But I still have a longing for dissos. Probably for the rest of my life.
I don't get to say this often but -- literally I warned you / told you so 💙 lol

Had a crazy FXE and Nitrous bender yesterday with my girlfriend, she said it was the highest she had ever been in her life. I gave her two lines and then just sat and watched for a bit and made sure she was lying down in the bed. It her so fast like within minutes, she was totally gone in the hole like her eyes were open but she couldnt talk. She did really well, when she started coming out she had a couple whats happening moments but i just talked to her real soothing like and she calmed down.

Then i did two much, much larger lines for myself and then went and climbed in bed with her. And i just held her close and holed myself. It was a real bonding experience, i ended up redosing alot but she didnt want anymore. When i talked to her today about it she deff said that she would like to try it again. Mean the first time you hole on Dissos is pretty mind blowing.

This is a quote from her speaking about when i got in bed with her and time after she did the lines and before that took place when it first hit her "That was a really special moment. I felt very safe and just got thru it, Before when I was just sitting there I almost panicked. It was like I was totally gone from reality I didn't even know who I was or where I was or when I was. It was really hard for me to let go of control"

When i would slip off towards the edge of a hole having her in my arms made me feel so complete, it was like we were one. We fooled around having all sorts of sex after we regained our faculties, she climaxed but i couldnt cuz of all the different drugs i was on. It really was a beautiful trip and made us realize even furthur how much we mean to each other

Last edited:

My favorite Greg Lake vocal performance:

Plato's spawn cold ivied eyes
Snare truth in bone and globe
Harlequins coin pointless games
Sneer jokes in parrot's robe
Two women weep, Dame Scarlet Screen
Sheds sudden theater rain
Whilst dark in dream the Midnight Queen
Knows every human pain

In air, fire, earth and water
World on the scales
Air, fire, earth and water
Balance of change
World on the scales
On the scales

Bishop's kings spin judgment's blade
Scratch "Faith" on nameless graves
Harvest hags Hoard ash and sand
Rack rope and chain for slaves
Who fireside fear fermented words
Then rear to spoil the feast
Whilst in the aisle the mad man smiles
To him it matters least

Heroes hands drain stones for blood
To whet the scaling knife
Magi blind with visions light
Net death in dread of life
Their children kneel in Jesus till
They learn the price of nails
Whilst all around our mother earth
Waits balanced on the scales

Last edited:
So I have been making AI generated art for awhile. Mostly stuff I like to attribute to The Ghost of Salvador Dali, but also many other artists and mashups of artists. Tried to upload it all but got frustrated by Imgur upload errors, so here's about half of what I meant to upload lol.

Note that they're not all the same aspect ratio, some are "tall" shapes. Better viewed on Imgur itself therefore.

Those are really cool. I love all the AI art tools there are now, it's really fascinating to me. My buddy is an NFT artist who trained his own algorithm and makes really fucking badass art, by using a seed phrase which the AI interprets. He's on like the 5th generation of the algorithm now, it's amazing how much it has changed. And there's such a massive variety of styles... it goes from photorealistic through fully abstract. You can specify "in the style of", too. He does his for profit (mints them into NFTs) but I have some I got for free since we're friends, and he's shown me a lot of stuff he made just messing around, too. Plus all of the ones he's minted for people, you can view.

I should probably learn how to do the NFT thing. I have a major moral aversion to scammy things tho lol.

I make all my art using Stable Diffusion via:

They only give you a limited number of free credits per day, but you can sign up with as many accounts as you have emails haha.

And yeah for the most part I just do simple prompts, I don't get into detailed prompt crafting like most people. To me it's way more interesting to just give the algorithm freedom and then curate the best result out of the set of images it presents.

That first image at the very top above was made by typing "a painting collaboration between Salvador Dali and Alex Grey"

But usually my prompts are of the simple form:

"X" by Salvador Dali

Stuff like "Black Lotus Pond" by Salvador Dali, "The Disintegration of the Fractal Dimension," "Biblically Accurate Angel," "The Ruins of Old New York" etc.

Are they still a thing? I thought that ship sank almost a year ago
Seems like there's still a lot of cryptobros with too much disposable income buying them. But I just can't see them really mattering much in the long run. For a long time now it's been generally too hard to enforce ownership of digital content (unless you can afford lawyers but even then you're often just limiting piracy rather than stopping it), and NFTs aren't going to be able to improve things much there.

Seems like there's still a lot of cryptobros with too much disposable income buying them. But I just can't see them really mattering much in the long run. For a long time now it's been generally too hard to enforce ownership of digital content (unless you can afford lawyers but even then you're often just limiting piracy rather than stopping it), and NFTs aren't going to be able to improve things much there.

Yeah there are stil;l a bunch of people into NFTs. But what it takes to make money is to build an online "brand" for yourself so that people believe they have value. And the only projects that are making money are stupid random PFP "art" generators... like "cryptocats" or some dumb shit, barely qualifies as "art". All of them are like "help these crypto kitties find a home! 10000 will be minted, with random characteristics, some common, some uncommon, some RARE! Minting is open and costs 0.5 ETH/SOL/whatever chain it's on". Then if the project is shilled enough, it sells out, and the creator of the project banks all that crypto, and then there is a frenzy of the original owners selling them for more and more money, until the frenzy dies, and whoever bought at the top is left with worthless shitty avatar images and buyer's remorse.

But some people are making an absolute killing. The project creators, and also the people who buy into the original mint, knowing that if the project is hyped enough, and has enough of a discord community, they'll be able to triple/quadruple/10x their initial investment as soon as the whole supply is minted.

Yeah that feels only maybe a couple levels less shady than a pyramid scheme lol. Crypto has gotten to the point where there are rehab centers offering treatment for crypto addiction.

So yeah idk. The idea of trying to exploit the crypto community to make a buck is just eh.

Yeah that feels only maybe a couple levels less shady than a pyramid scheme lol.

Oh yeah it's shady as fuck, no doubt. I am a crypto investor, but I just can't bring myself to get into NFTs. I think the technology of NFTs (ie, a unique "token", aka, piece of information, existing immutably and eternally on a distributed trustless network, ie, a blockchain) has a place in the future, but it won't be for stupid collectible 8-bit "art" or ownership of memes or whatever, it will be for stuff like deeds, contracts, gaming, etc.

I think that for a technology to be transformative it needs to meet an unmet need. I'm not sure what smart contracts do that contracts don't already do.

I do like using the blockchain to try to address unsolved problems like ticket scalping. There's some interesting attempts to do that circulating.

I think that for a technology to be transformative it needs to meet an unmet need. I'm not sure what smart contracts do that contracts don't already do.

I do like using the blockchain to try to address unsolved problems like ticket scalping. There's some interesting attempts to do that circulating.
I'm no expert on crypto, but from what I understand, when it comes to digital storage of data, the redundancy of a blockchain is very helpful. Even in near-apocalyptic scenarios, all it takes is for one single computer to survive and the entire system can be slowly restored, yeah? (Someone correct me if I'm wrong please)

Think about if every business's ledger contained all the data for every other business as well. Makes it harder for traditional ways of cooking the books. Allows for recovery of individual ledger data in the event of personal catastrophe. Etc. Basically using social mechanisms to ensure the survival of data.

The scary part comes when you consider of all the NEW ways it can be exploited. Many of which we likely haven't thought of yet.

Also, crypto in general (at the moment anyway) encourages the hoarding of wealth (hodl!) that could be entering the economy and keeping more wheels turning. And it allows for new ways of money to be funnelled out of broad, free market, mature economies like America's and siphoned off to other countries. And that funnelling is happening purely through the mechanisms of the crypto market, with no actual value being introduced to the economy. So the funnelling is even more insidious than past ways we've had our wealth siphoned off, like the transition to relying on third world label for our manufactured consumer products.

Last edited:
Even ketamine kills many times more people a year than ibogaine and 5-MeO-DMT combined and I’m not trying to call ketamine particularly deadly by saying that.
I just saw a statistic in the link below and I would like to find where it came from so that I can evaluate it. They say based on data from 1989 - 2006 that roughly 1:400 people that use ibogaine have a fatal reaction to it.

My thinking is that if blockchain will change the world, we wouldn't be still talking about all of it in either hypotheticals or some minor application. The hype started so many years ago... Still almost nowhere apart from some niche stuff despite major attention.

Most impactful real world applications are crypto related and that doesnt seem like it will go anywhere. Crypto fanatics are like hardcore antivaxxers, "everyone will die, just wait". Wait for what exactly? I've never seen a coherent answer from either...