• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread 2022-2023 v. Year of the Phenethylamine

That's good man, glad you've heard the message from your body. We're getting too old to do whatever we want to ourselves anymore. Not too old to use drugs and have a good time, but too old to do what we used to. But that's probably good, if we don't take care of ourselves now, we'll regret it in the decades to come.

Happy Summer Solstice !

i am celebrating with ~300 ug LSD I have saved for quite some time. Hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful day.
Summer Solstice GIF by Maria Johnsen
)o(

Happy Summer Solstice !

i am celebrating with ~300 ug LSD I have saved for quite some time. Hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful day.
Enjoy CK. Real quick, maybe this will give a a chuckle having just reference Hogans Heroes, The early 1980's and Madison Square Garden we had attended a Grateful Dead concert. I had taken the train home after but another friend went into one of the numerous bars that swallow up the area. So it is after the show, around midnight and my friend finds himself at the bar with Col Klink. (Werner Klemperer) He sat there for a few hours having some laughs, said Col Klink had a contact high as my friend was still tripping from the show. Just one of those funny stories.

So, question, what headphones/in ears are you guys running?
My QC headphones from like 6 years ago recently gave up and I've been using these pretty poor wireless earbuds.

I'm kinda tempted to buy some good earbuds as they're easier to carry around and use in the heat and gym, but good headphones are still headphones and all around really useful.

Probably should just buy both.....

I'm using an AKG k-271. I purchased them back in 2001 or so and they are still going strong. Really flat response, great Bass.

AKG K-271

I use a Steel Series Arctis 5. I like it, decent built in mic. But not portable really. Sound quality drops drastically when I switch to analogue.

I'd advise against earbuds, their psychophysics aren't great. Basically: proximity of source gives more sound pressure on your eardrum at the same perceived volume. I assume that if it's for physical activity you'd like to pump out a decent volume, and for that earbuds pose a tinnitus hazard. No need to take such risk when there are light, sporty headphones available. And if you really want it as portable as earbuds, there are bluetooth headbands too.

Feeling pretty good now guys, don't wanna jynx it but it seems like the chest pain was just a temporary thing cuz it barely ever hurts now and when it does it feels mild. I'm getting it in the area where it used to hurt when I got heartburn real bad so I'm starting to think it could be somehow related to that.

Going out with my girlfriend tonight for dinner and a movie, gonna see that new one called The Black Phone that just came out it looks pretty dope. Been in good spirits this week I got some extra hours at work so my paycheck should look pretty nice next week.

Hope that you all are doing well, love you PD fam ❤️

Wife was pretty torn up about her loss of rights yesterday, so we went out and had a fancy Italian dinner and some drinks. Came home and my sister was here but luckily we're all getting on pretty well now. Most of my fears about my sister staying with us haven't materialized, but we'll see in a month lol

Anyone that watches armwrestling here? =D
It's like the biggest match ever tonight, or one of...

A niche ass sport if there ever were one, these guys live for it, which is just fantastic. The best US armwrestler against a 180kg Georgian monster. It's written in stone... but all the talk in the past 6 months has been about how it's possible, we'll see. I won't say anything about my own preferences

I tested positive for covid on Saturday. So far so good. Some cough, muscle aches and fever. Hope it will be over before my holiday from work next week. If not I can request to move my holiday for later.
It's incredible that I haven't got it before now because I've met like 50k people in my work in the past year.

I found some codeine yesterday when I was cleaning the house, lol. Serendipity

Thank god I didn't go to my summer cottage this weekend and spread it to my folks, it was Midsummer celebration this weekend here.

Got back from the festival last night. It was a wonderful time. I was in super social mode the whole time, like even way more than usual. I met so many people, and practically everyone I ended up having deep and interesting conversations with. I felt somewhat like a force of nature. We slayed our set, and a lot of people beforehand told me that they had heard that last year we were the best act there, and some even said they came to the festival specifically to see us. We also had late night jams each of the 3 nights, and had a lot of interesting musicians joining in. Hung out and talked for hours with a pretty well known and established musician who I really respect who had a lot of really helpful and lovely things to say.

I realized that recently, in the last few shows, we leveled up... we're consistently playing at a level that before we were only occasionally able to achieve. This makes me very happy, and excited.

I also stayed up until post-sunrise every one of the 3 nights. Tripped and rolled. My body and brain are about as tired as they've ever been. I drank way less than I usually do at these things, and took less drugs, too. But the amount of energy I used combined with the sleep deprivation is kicking my ass right now.

Damn that was a lot of drug selling spam in one thread :cautious:

In Berlin everything is de facto legal anyway I've heard.. one of the reasons why techno DJs end up there, heh.