• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

HeadphonesandLSD

Bluelighter
Wait wait wait, you snorted the FAA? It's not very water soluble, is it? You don't just end up Seth hundreds of milligrams of flour in your sinuses??
I sure did. I found a bunch of reports that less material could get you further through that route. Plus I was hoping to avoid the effects on my GI track. The faa isn't as bad as the hcl but I still have to go first thing when I wake up. I don't know why but phenibut works as a stool softener. If you're shitting hard bricks due to eating a bunch of kratom daily you can add a gram or so of phenibut faa and turn it back into poop. If you aren't taking opioids or a bunch of fiber it'll turn everything into liquid.

I'm not proud of it but I spent many years snorting combination opioids like hydrocodone/tylenol. Never understood why but people here have always snorted those low miligram opioids with 5-10mg of an opioid combined with many grams of filler/paracetamol. The culture here is so strange people will split those types of pills on 6+ heads so everyone isn't even getting a miligram. I assumed it was like that everywhere until I started to travel in my late teens. I don't do that anymore but all the years of putting that shit up my nose means taking up large amounts of powder doesn't bother me. I don't snort drugs very often anymore though. I don't want to do further damage to my sinuses.

The phenibut faa was pretty effective when I tried it through that route. I think I snorted about 100mg and it was comparable to 500-600mg orally. I did run water behind it after an hour or so. Duration was reduced to just a few hours. I don't think it's worth it to repeat. Phenibut is so cheap I'm not concerned about stretching my supply with non-oral routes. Oral dosing lasts all day and well into the next as long as I keep it to once a week.

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
I used to plug phenibut HCL back ion the day. Not pleasant (boy does it burn), but it halves the dose and makes it come up a lot faster.

HeadphonesandLSD

Bluelighter
I used to plug phenibut HCL back ion the day. Not pleasant (boy does it burn), but it halves the dose and makes it come up a lot faster.
My starfish is terrified after neglecting to dilute MDMA enough before plugging it. I don't think I'd ever attempt phenibut hcl after shitting blood from the MDMA (I put about 80mg or so in 1ml). If I hadn't been rolling hard when I shit out that blood I would have been freaked. It burned really really badly but somehow I managed to hold it in for an hour before giving up.

How much did you dilute phenibut when you plugged it? I imagine it would take many ml's to even get it to a point where it'd be bearable.

Perforated

Bluelight Crew
I was cleaning out my fridge today to get rid of all the expired food I bought before getting high and totally forgot about eating. Anyway, hidden up the back I found a shot glass wrapped in about 20 layers of aluminium foil. When I unwrapped it there was about 1 cm of orange juice in the bottom and at least 50 or more soggy LSD blotters all clumped together.

This solves a bit of the mystery of what happened 6 days ago when I emptied out all my vodka/LSD infusions. Seems like I drank the vodka with orange juice but could not or did not also chew all the paper at the time but was clear headed enough to save them (before totally forgetting).

I’m kind of tempted to take them tonight. After 6 days a solid dose of LSD should hit me ok. However, in the past I’ve been wiped out by 700 ug after a 6 day tolerance break and rendered unable to walk temporarily. In this case, there is no way way of knowing how much of the LSD leached out of the blotters into the vodka and has already been consumed and how much there might still be in the soggy paper and remnant orange juice.

I’m sure a dose of anything less than about 500 ug would not be worth the bother but I’m not up to being totally incapacitated tonight. There are other people in the house tonight and while tripping quietly in my bedroom after about 10 PM would be doable I do need to be able to deal with anything that might cause them to need me. Like the clog making a fuss to go outside at 3 AM.

Don’t want to waste them though….

Pharmacist cowboy

Greenlighter
Be careful, the same effect can happen with both lyrica and phenibut. Phenibut can get me so wonky without tolerance that I might as well be piss drunk.

I got into some phenibut faa about an hour ago. Really love the stuff. Snorting it actually works. Only did it once for shits and giggles and was pleasantly surprised. My main issue with phenibut these days is the effects on my GI track.
I love it. How many can you take to have something like euphoria?

izo

Bluelighter
got wrongly sent 5meo-met instead of met, that could have been disatrous. luckily i vaped a small amount a was surprised that it tasted so bad and left black residue. i got a perfect dose out of it, around 7mg, wanted to vape around 30mg later today. very lucky.

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: F&TV, PD
Staff member
Plus I was hoping to avoid the effects on my GI track. The faa isn't as bad as the hcl but I still have to go first thing when I wake up. I don't know why but phenibut works as a stool softener. If you're shitting hard bricks due to eating a bunch of kratom daily you can add a gram or so of phenibut faa and turn it back into poop. If you aren't taking opioids or a bunch of fiber it'll turn everything into liquid.
Dude yeah... phenibut wrecks havoc on my GI tract. I can feel it burning in my gut when I take it. It's not a bad batch, my wife gets zero burning or pain from it. I guess some folks are just sensitive.

The FAA helps, better than the HCL. Still, both burn pretty bad IME.

ecstacylover

Bluelighter
Dude yeah... phenibut wrecks havoc on my GI tract. I can feel it burning in my gut when I take it. It's not a bad batch, my wife gets zero burning or pain from it. I guess some folks are just sensitive.

The FAA helps, better than the HCL. Still, both burn pretty bad IME.
I've heard some other people say this as well and it's odd because for a long time, Phenibut was the only thing that helped my stomach issues. It helps a lot less when I start using it too frequently though.

For a long time I was only using the HCl and I can't say I've noticed a significant difference since switching to FAA, but I guess it's possible that long-term it's actually counterproductive and only helps acutely because of effects on pain, muscle contraction, etc.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I've heard some other people say this as well and it's odd because for a long time, Phenibut was the only thing that helped my stomach issues. It helps a lot less when I start using it too frequently though.

For a long time I was only using the HCl and I can't say I've noticed a significant difference since switching to FAA, but I guess it's possible that long-term it's actually counterproductive and only helps acutely because of effects on pain, muscle contraction, etc.
We are all different. Kratom for example, fully sabotages my digestive tract. Full disablement and so much pain.

No just putting up with it.

Taking nutrition quickly becomes impossible.

That is when I moved to kava. Has been the DOC today, one anyway.

Nearly 70 grams just seeing if I actually need the final 6 grams, 70 is quite a lot.

Lovely weed all day.

Bad acid trip 2 days ago on 800 mics. Just happens sometimes. Always waterunder bridge but damn when you occasionally get swallowed a bit, it can put you in a nasty depression for a couple days.

ecstacylover

Bluelighter
That is when I moved to kava. Has been the DOC today, one anyway.

Nearly 70 grams just seeing if I actually need the final 6 grams, 70 is quite a lot.

Lovely weed all day.

Bad acid trip 2 days ago on 800 mics. Just happens sometimes. Always waterunder bridge but damn when you occasionally get swallowed a bit, it can put you in a nasty depression for a couple days.
I really need to try Kava again, tried it a handful of times earlier this year but then I ran out. Have been using weed a lot more lately as it combines really well with Phenibut and just in general I've been enjoying the effects of weed a lot lately for some reason. Recently I was able to work through some of the neuroses I have on it, plus I'm currently in California for the first time ever and I just want to get high and bask in the sun. Probably going to trip here in the next few days on either 5-MeO-MiPT or 4-HO-MiPT, although I'm leaning towards the 4-HO-MiPT.

It just blows my mind how you can take that much acid though. I took 150ug like a month ago and it was more intense than I expected, definitely intense enough that being in a public setting at the peak was extremely uncomfortable. I would be down to do a higher dose but I feel like I'd want a sober trip sitter in the next room.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I really need to try Kava again, tried it a handful of times earlier this year but then I ran out. Have been using weed a lot more lately as it combines really well with Phenibut and just in general I've been enjoying the effects of weed a lot lately for some reason. Recently I was able to work through some of the neuroses I have on it, plus I'm currently in California for the first time ever and I just want to get high and bask in the sun. Probably going to trip here in the next few days on either 5-MeO-MiPT or 4-HO-MiPT, although I'm leaning towards the 4-HO-MiPT.

It just blows my mind how you can take that much acid though. I took 150ug like a month ago and it was more intense than I expected, definitely intense enough that being in a public setting at the peak was extremely uncomfortable. I would be down to do a higher dose but I feel like I'd want a sober trip sitter in the next room.
Hi thanks for sharing that I always appreciate building insight into others experiences and Ways about things.

But also because I do actually have a type of amnesia where generally all things are coherent and nothing is ever lost but I frequently forget what happened a very short while ago so when I saw you mention me there I was actually pleased to find out what I had said here earlier lol.

I am usually in quite a disinhibited state as well as I seek relief from pain by medicating we call it.

Now kava. It really can be a wonderful thing but it is more of an adjunct then and alone and it actually goes superbly with cannabis as well in a different way too I imagine phenibut For yourself as you report.

That's a brilliant thing about cannabis it can go so well complementarily with so many different herbal and other drugs I mean there are never really any sour combinations except I was never fond of Ketamine with cannabis personally I would separate them a bit.

Kratom too. I'm very allergic but when I did use it I would take it in the afternoon with a cannabis edible dose and I found the synergy was absolutely brilliant for long-lasting euphoria and colour and good mood because of the longevity and overlapping peaks and overall experience.

Kava, The peak of the effects are generally much shorter lived versus cracked them like 1.5 to 2 hours versus 4 to 6 basically.

So I have adapted to continually keep topping up with my kava.

Reach a level, Then whenever I feel just a little top up can really put you right back up there.

But in relation to the combination with cannabis there really is a synergy because what I do is basically flip between one and the other and it's almost like a pallet cleanser psychoactively.

I have a portion of Kava. Then, I have a real fancy and appetite for vaporizing some lovely uplifting sativa weed.

This goes so well on top and really adds colour and interest into anything I'm doing especially music or a film or even a video game.

Very shortly after this I have a renewed appetite for more kava.

So it's like layers on top of layers just flexibly according to feel with quite some longevity.

After I have had quite a beautiful session like this is often the time I so spontaneously drop quite a huge amount of LSD because the setting is one of total blissful relaxation and comfort and harmony and I've already let go.

As far as the large amounts goes I was basically born I swear as much as many humans it's only my real problems they debilitating Lyme disease conditions and everything since which make anything not the walk in the park it's always was and would be because I really feel as capable of navigating the full Ness of any and all psychedelic experiences as any people generally are.

It's horses for courses though totally. I don't wish for people to imagine that I take this lightly in anyway it's no small thing it's quantitively as big as it would be for anybody except I'm just adjusted and suited to those levels and steps of experience and the absolute madness of it.

So far anyway I have come quite unstuck recently developing psychosis for breaking my back as well during influenza and still taking 3 mg in about 16 days following that injury God knows what possessed me to do such things but they did get me through 2 to 3 days at a time while making me effectively immune to the elements including fatigue and pain and trauma.

Thanks for your thoughts and reply to hope you've been having a decent night I had to think what day it was there I very rarely know lol. 🙂

AutoTripper

Bluelighter

A recent trip may be a month plus ago now was actually 2700 mics with 2500 the weekend before six days actually. As a measure of what nuts some of us really are lol.

I've just vaporizing some really lovely sativa weed in a very high quality French desktop vaporizer titanium heating element and digital control for precise extraction.

Pfafffed

Bluelighter
So I'm trying to decide if it makes more sense to take 35-40mg of aMT in one shot rectally, or sense it's my first time start at 25mg and then take a booster after 1.5hrs. I'm reluctant to extend the awful come-up and risk tolerance by boosting late in the experience, plus it might make it even longer. Also, rectal boosters are a hassle. Anyone know if tolerance could be an issue with aMT?