• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck couldnt sleep much last night just woke up and it was past 10 am. Got a major headache but its grind time. Will get some ket in the end and see my close friends sometime.

MDA gets a lot more headlines, and deserved acclaim too, than MDE. Which I had a feeling may have disappeared by the supposed arrival of Meh in 2005.

Sure enough, MDE virtually fell off the map after 2004. From early 90’s until 2004, MDE was more prevalent than MDA.

fuck paracementaol triggers my hppd like crazy.

I truly have overdone it through my years of tripping. I am perma fried

I might also just be exhausted still from barely sleeping after playing 3 sets of music and then dancing for 2 hours, and taking MDA + cocaine + 4-HO-MiPT.
Have you ever shared your band’s music in here? I’d be down to hear it unless that’s like an invasion of privacy. Personally I can’t really have “porkstock” related to my professional persona.

Have you had significant trips on 4-ho-mipt by itself? I noticed you had a report on it in combinations but not alone.

I’ve tripped over 100 times but only on combinations twice (2cb+lsd, and 4acodmt on the comedown of lsd). I’m a bit more timid than the typical blue lighter when it comes to dosage.
fuck paracementaol triggers my hppd like crazy.

I truly have overdone it through my years of tripping. I am perma fried
How long since your last trip? I got HPPD significantly back around 2010-2012 ish when I was tripping once or a few times per month, often on 2ce - I think that chem could be prone to causing it.
No signs of HPPD now that I trip once a year or so

Anyone have experience with 2cp? I have never tried it but could consider a 6-8 mg starting dose.
2ce was an interesting gem so 2cp has intrigued me for a long time but doesn’t seem to get stellar reviews

Have you ever shared your band’s music in here? I’d be down to hear it unless that’s like an invasion of privacy. Personally I can’t really have “porkstock” related to my professional persona.

No I haven't, and that's definitely the reason, I don't want people knowing who I am in real life.

Have you had significant trips on 4-ho-mipt by itself? I noticed you had a report on it in combinations but not alone.

Yeah I have, I just never wrote about it. I guess it wasn't special enough to bother to write about. These days I only write about experiences from time to time, or if I'm specifically trying something new with the intention of writing about it for the sake of knowledge.

I’ve tripped over 100 times but only on combinations twice (2cb+lsd, and 4acodmt on the comedown of lsd). I’m a bit more timid than the typical blue lighter when it comes to dosage.

How long since your last trip? I got HPPD significantly back around 2010-2012 ish when I was tripping once or a few times per month, often on 2ce - I think that chem could be prone to causing it.
No signs of HPPD now that I trip once a year or so

Anyone have experience with 2cp? I have never tried it but could consider a 6-8 mg starting dose.
2ce was an interesting gem so 2cp has intrigued me for a long time but doesn’t seem to get stellar reviews
acid in april shrooms in may. But this new bout of HPPD was from last year till feb where i ate a total amount of 50 tabs during a 12 month period.

Being on the east coast myself, maybe I’ll get to hear it live one day!
Would be great to get to a concert “post” covid. Haven’t seen real live music for over a year - some decent live streams but obviously not the same.
I haven’t been to a festival in years - those are so much fun - like living in an alternate reality for the weekend

No I haven't, and that's definitely the reason, I don't want people knowing who I am in real life.

Yeah I have, I just never wrote about it. I guess it wasn't special enough to bother to write about. These days I only write about experiences from time to time, or if I'm specifically trying something new with the intention of writing about it for the sake of knowledge.
Yes you want to be careful wouldn't want to be robbed of that lifetime supply of psychedelics 😈

I'm a big fan of 2C-E and initially I had lukewarm impressions of 2C-P from what I had read about it, but I got some anyways to try it out. I was really pleasantly surprised! It's a total gem, you have to be up for a long haul, but it's great. You can definitely tell it's of the lineage of 2C-E and 2C-D. I've taken it at 4mg and 5mg and both were great dosages for a light but long trip. I'd take 6-8mg for sure. I wouldn't want to dose heavy with 2C-P just because it's so long-lasting, it could be a bit much to be trapped in an intense 18hr trip. I think this one might have a steep dosage curve, so I'd shy away from much above 6-8mg until you're acquainted with it.

A curious thing about 2C-P is that I was able to sleep on it, a feat I don't think I've pulled off on any other psychedelic as they tend to make me really wired with no off switch.

I reckon a lot of people have unfortunately overlooked 2C-P because of some meh reviews floating around out there. The only downside with it that I can see is just how damn long it lasts - but that can be a boon in the right situation. It was great for a daytime folk music festival, and day that included a long walk in the woods.

. But this new bout of HPPD was from last year till feb where i ate a total amount of 50 tabs during a 12 month period.
Ever tried Lamotrigine?

Plus here's a meta-analysis of a whole range of treatments for it. Clonidine looks promising and quite simple:

Ever tried Lamotrigine?

Plus here's a meta-analysis of a whole range of treatments for it. Clonidine looks promising and quite simple:

i will never take any pharmaceutical posion. my hppd does not distress me and i enjoy the visuals its like a perma trip which i always wanted. I feel like my hppd has permentally upgraded my consciousness to a evolution above normal humans i can now see the higher dimensions 24/7

Yeah one trip, a very nice drug, I would recommend plugging it to conserve material. I plugged like 4mg and snorted 1-2mg a couple hours in, which took it to a perfect level.

I felt pretty cooked throughout, just spending the trip on my couch in 2C-P dreamspace, observing things through the 2C-P lense, with a lovely bodyhigh. I would think things get pretty crazy if you up the dosage, but at that dose it was the perfect trade-off with intensity and how comfortable it was, and I'm never one to just sit.

I'm a big fan of 2C-E and initially I had lukewarm impressions of 2C-P from what I had read about it, but I got some anyways to try it out. I was really pleasantly surprised! It's a total gem, you have to be up for a long haul, but it's great. You can definitely tell it's of the lineage of 2C-E and 2C-D. I've taken it at 4mg and 5mg and both were great dosages for a light but long trip.
Thanks for the reply (you too Buzz Lightbeer, but I doubt I’ll be plugging anything)

What’s your preferred dose of 2ce? Kinda surprised that you got much from 4-5 mg. Most people on here are usually taking and suggesting super high doses - nice to see a reasonable one this time but now I’m worried that’d be too low for a proper trip.

I’ll see if I ever actually try the 2cp...I’ve had a 25 mg sample for several years

Sure, but you actually should plug it if you only have that much ;) not that much of a hassle.
It's like almost half the dose which is a major consideration if you only have 25mg, you probably shave an hour off the come up (that will still take about 3 hours) and off the overall duration (that is a little too much imo).
If it's too low, you can always snort 1mg more, it works well with 2C-x.

Just not a fan of snorting anything. I did try it twice with ~5 mg 2ce and didn’t even trip! My tripping buddy (who has a oxy snorting habit) LOVED to snort 2ce though. We tripped together several times but I would always eat mine while he snorted his during my comeup

Never plugged anything and while intellectually I “get” it...I am still a bit put off from the idea. I have some IBS like symptoms and in the past have worried if they could have been caused by frequent oral dosing of 2ce.

Having been several years since I’ve taken a 2cx or any RC, and becoming more prone to anxiety in my mid 30s, I think I’ll already be apprehensive enough with oral dosing

I agree that 25 mg is a precious small amount, but until last night I was pretty sure I would never ingest it all - more of a waste than oral dosing for sure

Ugh I am having some serious lethargy. Dunno if it's post acute withdrawal stuff or just being tired.
Dude, I literally slept the past two days away. I ate a cannabis edible of unknown dose two days ago and threw in a small dose of methadone and then boom... I was useless for two damned days! Not to mention the constipation... ugh, hoping this coffee clears me out, quinoa was not enough yesterday.

I need to get moving, I'm literally moving homes in like 18 days and haven't packed shit. Time to clear out old junk, pack non-essentials, donate to goodwill, and get my cars fixed up for a 300 mile drive.

Nothing like clearing out after constipation!

I feel substantially better today, yesterday was pretty rough for most of the day, so insanely tired and kinda anxious, I had to take some kava (which helped microscopically) and clonidine to feel decent. Today I feel better but still a little shaky, so I'm going to take some gabapentin. Hopefully tomorrow I can be past all this stuff. But hey, I haven't had any kratom in over 2 weeks, and though I did have 2mg of bupe on Saturday, that was the last opioid I had. I think there is a little residual stuff from that, but I also had to recover from how hard I went and how little I slept.

Status
Not open for further replies.