• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
52 mgs of 2C-D got me good too when I tried it. Thanks for the perspective on the RC history Xorkoth. The only RC I have gotten recently through someone that ordered was 4-ACO-DMT and I think it is great.

Still have 19 mgs of 2C-E from 2004 too. Never got to it yet.

I barely remember my 2c-c and 2c-d experiences they were so long ago. I only had enough to try either one once or twice with a buddy.

I remember much more about my 2c-e experiences because I got a whole gram of that one. That's quite a few 2c-e experiences when you do the math.

I hate the bodyload of 2c-e. It always made me puke repeatedly and sweaty and generally ill feeling. I took it anyway like a trooper. Always willing to suffer a little in order to achieve a psychedelic experience.

Back when I took 2C-E a lot I could handle the bodyload like a pro. To the point that I didn't really understand that someone might not.
I gave my 2 friends, who were sisters, each the same medium dose of 2C-E. The younger sister had a great time and was reading hieroglyphics in the world
around us and generally having a blast tripping. The older sister spent 5 hours vomiting off and on and wasn't really okay feeling until the next day.
I was surprised because I thought I had taken all the precautions and gave all the info required to make the trip awesome. I was prepared for general
"bad trips" as were they. I just didn't really realize at that point how intensely different people could react to something until I learned it first hand.....

I gave my buddy a gelcap with I think 20mg of 2c-e when his band was playing at this bar that I used to frequent. He told me later he didn't think it felt safe at all.

He's a medical doctor now. The last time I saw him was at an AA meeting. He offered to be my temporary sponsor. He's invited me to a couple shows his band played at a local bar in the last year but I couldn't go because I had visitation with my daughter those nights. We've done acid together and gotten into some shit, lol. Fun times!

I now have no drugs I am not completely and totally tolerant to. Although frustratingly I have literally hundreds of temporarily unusable doses of these drugs.

I am therefore working at my desk being enormously productive having consumed nothing but 20 mg Rx dexamfetamine. Decided to take a quick BL break but it's too triggery and therefore just frustrating.

See you in a few days maybe. Unless this working productively thing becomes an actual thing.

2C-D is referred to as "pharmacological tofu" in PIHKAL, though to me that suggests bland/boring, but then again some people love tofu.
I'm actually eating fried tofu right now with mushroom gravy & A1 Sauce over rice and it's awesome! Talk about synchronicity. :)

Did anybody else come here around twenty years ago and devour trip reports?? That's how I found bluelight in high school.

I didn't create an account for a few years. Then when I was married I didn't really utilize bluelight much. I was active on another forum though that allowed sourcing for awhile.

These days I'm here to participate in the community!! I still read trip reports but they don't hold my attention like when I was younger. I've tried so many different drugs at this point that reading old trip reports seems a bit redundant.

Last edited:
^For me, that was 10 years ago in college. I joined BL my senior year if I recall. I mostly read Erowid reports back then but discovered BL due to the nBome pandemic that struck in 2013-14. I made a few passionate posts about LSD here, Xorkoth and Just a Guy both encouraged me to continue contributing, and then well the rest is history. Now I log on here daily and have been modding various forums on and off for five or so years.

Honestly I have 25i-nBome to thank for bringing me here. If I hadn't been duped and sold a sheet of 25i instead of LSD late in college I never would have come here to search for answers. So... thanks 25i?

I definitely started with Erowid back in 2005 and devoured what I could there. I didn't start using Bluelight regularly unitl 2010 and then still never joined until less than a year ago.
But I read everything BL had for every new substance I tried since about 2010. I dunno why I never joined. I have been extremely harsh on myself when it comes to thinking I have something useful to add to a knowledge pool like this. Its pretty easy to see when all I add are little anecdotes but never hop in to the deeper debates here. I think that's why ShyGuy is my avatar.
But goddamn this place ended up being a treasure trove of knowledge for all these weird chemicals I put in my body over the years....

Did anybody else come here around twenty years and devour trip reports?? That's how I found bluelight in high school.
Yes, actually it’s been exactly 20 years since I first joined BL.
I also started with Erowid. I went on there to read some trip reports before I tried ecstasy for the first time. Ecstasy trip reports led me to LSD trip reports and research chemical reports and how about those Datura reports, they were probably some of the most fun to read. Eventually I found BL at the ripe age of 16 and made an account so I could ask questions and contribute my own reports. My one and only trip report of my first acid trip still lives on in these forums.

Last edited:
Yes, actually it’s been exactly 20 years since I first joined BL.
I also started with Erowid. I went on there to read some trip reports before I tried ecstasy for the first time. Ecstasy trip reports lead me to LSD trip reports and research chemical reports and how about those Datura reports, they were probably some of the most fun to read. Eventually I found BL at the ripe age of 16 and made an account so I could ask questions and contribute my own reports. My one and only trip report of my first acid trip still lives on in these forums.
I also started with the lycaeum and erowid.

Some of my old reports exist here still under the username simstimstar.

Edit-i don't even remember how I found any of these sites or why. I must've been searching something drug related. I don't even think Google was a thing back then. I used to use webcrawler and Yahoo.

Back when I took 2C-E a lot I could handle the bodyload like a pro. To the point that I didn't really understand that someone might not.
I gave my 2 friends, who were sisters, each the same medium dose of 2C-E. The younger sister had a great time and was reading hieroglyphics in the world
around us and generally having a blast tripping. The older sister spent 5 hours vomiting off and on and wasn't really okay feeling until the next day.
I was surprised because I thought I had taken all the precautions and gave all the info required to make the trip awesome. I was prepared for general
"bad trips" as were they. I just didn't really realize at that point how intensely different people could react to something until I learned it first hand.....
Didn't have bodyload on 2ce, great time playing chess and cycling though

Yeah I also started with Erowid, I think the first time I found Erowid was in the year 2000, I was into weed by that time, and I found Erowid randomly, and loved reading trip reports. I didn't find Bluelight until the beginning of 2006, the same day I joined actually. I had been reading a morningloryseed trip report where he mentioned Bluelight, and I decided to search for it. I had just recently finally managed to find a source for a few RCs and had most recently tripped on 2C-E and had a +4, rather transformational experience. I wrote a trip report on it and had written a few others. I submitted them to Erowid, but besides that I had been sharing them on a bodybuilding forum I was on (I participated in the neuroscience subforum of it), but the audience was... shall we say, mostly not particularly receptive. I posted my TRs on Bluelight, and started participating in PD. I was starstruck that morninggloryseed was posting and I could talk to him, as well as Jamshyd and some other classic Erowid authors I had been reading for years. I can be somewhat shy in real life sometimes, but I loved (and still love) the anonymous nature of this place. Or you know, semi-anonymous. You get to know people and develop a reputation as yourself, but no one knows who you are in real life.

Yeah I also started with Erowid, I think the first time I found Erowid was in the year 2000, I was into weed by that time, and I found Erowid randomly, and loved reading trip reports. I didn't find Bluelight until the beginning of 2006, the same day I joined actually. I had been reading a morningloryseed trip report where he mentioned Bluelight, and I decided to search for it. I had just recently finally managed to find a source for a few RCs and had most recently tripped on 2C-E and had a +4, rather transformational experience. I wrote a trip report on it and had written a few others. I submitted them to Erowid, but besides that I had been sharing them on a bodybuilding forum I was on (I participated in the neuroscience subforum of it), but the audience was... shall we say, mostly not particularly receptive. I posted my TRs on Bluelight, and started participating in PD. I was starstruck that morninggloryseed was posting and I could talk to him, as well as Jamshyd and some other classic Erowid authors I had been reading for years. I can be somewhat shy in real life sometimes, but I loved (and still love) the anonymous nature of this place. Or you know, semi-anonymous. You get to know people and develop a reputation as yourself, but no one knows who you are in real life.
That took me wayback is was adddicted to books and then erowid before ever doing drugs

I was delivering flowers for a family flower business in 1995. I had already known about poppy pods for a few years at that point and then Jim Hogshire came out with that book Opium For The Masses and in a few years it became way more popular. Also in 1995 Jim Dekorne came out with Psychedelic Shamanism. Tower Records and Books were my psychedelic info go to places as the internet was not really a thing before that. But In that book I had learned Phalaris grass grows all over where I live. My cousin and I tried to follow the instructions in that book but never was able to extract DMT (until 2009). So in 1995 my cousin who was into computers comes over, my father had a computer then and using Windows 3.0 (just before Windows 95) we connected to the internet and Erowid was one of the first sites that had drug info. That and Lycaeum. Anyway my cousin comes over, I was not paying attention, he hooks up the printer and prints out pages on DMT extraction. I was floored so much info was at the fingertips. Anyway between that and another friend of mine that was a software developer I ditched the flower business and went to school to learn to program. And it was that situation that started me. So basically drugs led me to a better career.

BL I did not find till about 2003. My main site was the long gone Poppys.org (spelled that way).from 1998 I believe that is where I first communicated in posts with Morning Glory Seed too. Was one of the first personalities I recognized. But once I found BL yeah, a lot of you I have been reading for years. :) So you are all like old friends. lol I have read Xorkoth reports for many years.

Completely OT. I do like the term star struck though. Funny enough here in 2021 fame is no more. In 1950 everyonne knew who Rock Hudson was. Now there are so many entertanment outlets a star from a popular show could walk by me and I probably would not know who they are. And now with Youtube everybody can be a star. I like the fact that the notion of fame is out the window. It sort of humbled some big headed movie stars. Anyway just an observation.

So my partner is going through a bout of anxiety and depression. He's never used a disso before, but is considering taking one tonight. Given the late hour, it's probably best to go with a short acting one. Do you think MXPr, 2-FDCK, or MXE would be a good place to start?

Yeah decades back I read an Erowid report from a guy who took about 5 really strong ecstasy pills and then snorted half a gram line of ketamine which I assume was the veterinary one by the date and seen at that time and he described instantly falling into a hellish Abyss falling and falling screaming until he landed impaled on a huge spike hallucinating his own death basically and apparently was screaming out loud while he was in this k-hole and ended up with some major trauma from it too.

I thought it was riveting and couldn't wait to try it lol! I did, more or less, in numerous shapes and guises.

So my partner is going through a bout of anxiety and depression. He's never used a disso before, but is considering taking one tonight. Given the late hour, it's probably best to go with a short acting one. Do you think MXPr, 2-FDCK, or MXE would be a good place to start?

MXE would be my choice, I find that it has pretty profound antidepressant qualities and is just lovely in all respects. I'd start with a pretty low dose since he hasn't taken dissos before. Some people don't really like dissociatives. MXE at 20mg or so would be hard to have a bad time on.

I haven't tried MXPr or 2-FDCK but MXE should be equivalent to K as an antidepressant IMO. I prefer to IV it but if not then nasal is the way to go.

I don't think I've ever tried a dose as low as 20mg as @Xorkoth recommended but if your partner hasn't ever tried a dissociative and is looking for antidepressant effects maybe he is right.

I like 35mg IV but that's really intense. Whole field of vision engulfed in strange visuals of colored bubbles territory for me.

I think my first dose of MXE I snorted 50mg. I laid down and holed pretty hard.

I was delivering flowers for a family flower business in 1995. I had already known about poppy pods for a few years at that point and then Jim Hogshire came out with that book Opium For The Masses and in a few years it became way more popular. Also in 1995 Jim Dekorne came out with Psychedelic Shamanism. Tower Records and Books were my psychedelic info go to places as the internet was not really a thing before that. But In that book I had learned Phalaris grass grows all over where I live. My cousin and I tried to follow the instructions in that book but never was able to extract DMT (until 2009). So in 1995 my cousin who was into computers comes over, my father had a computer then and using Windows 3.0 (just before Windows 95) we connected to the internet and Erowid was one of the first sites that had drug info. That and Lycaeum. Anyway my cousin comes over, I was not paying attention, he hooks up the printer and prints out pages on DMT extraction. I was floored so much info was at the fingertips. Anyway between that and another friend of mine that was a software developer I ditched the flower business and went to school to learn to program. And it was that situation that started me. So basically drugs led me to a better career.

BL I did not find till about 2003. My main site was the long gone Poppys.org (spelled that way).from 1998 I believe that is where I first communicated in posts with Morning Glory Seed too. Was one of the first personalities I recognized. But once I found BL yeah, a lot of you I have been reading for years. :) So you are all like old friends. lol I have read Xorkoth reports for many years.

Completely OT. I do like the term star struck though. Funny enough here in 2021 fame is no more. In 1950 everyonne knew who Rock Hudson was. Now there are so many entertanment outlets a star from a popular show could walk by me and I probably would not know who they are. And now with Youtube everybody can be a star. I like the fact that the notion of fame is out the window. It sort of humbled some big headed movie stars. Anyway just an observation.
Lol, I used to read poppys.org too.

Status
Not open for further replies.