• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have had total lockdown extended indefinitely most likely for the rest of the year they say till we hit 90% vaccine target rate amongsnt all ethnicities, some of them only have 40% rates atm. So yeah bye bye freedom. I cant handle this shit anymore if this bitch doesnt let me out of lockdown ima do some shit
What?? You guys have 80 cases a day, and 50+% is fully vaccinated?
Ridiculous.

You also have to wear masks outside? Everything here is open and we don't have to wear masks except in hospitals.

due to this we are now climbing the ranks of one of the longest lockdowns lol. at this rate if it goes till the end of the year we might be 3rd place

I'm sure I saw a headline somewhere last week I definitely did but I have so many vivid dreams which are indiscernible from reality in many ways except I'm always very aware of what really has happened except sometimes there are tiny minor little things and details and conversations which are a little bit psychic and so every day and ordinary or like little news stories and headlines on television which on reflection I haven't been that sure lately what was real and what was in a hallucinatory dream.

But Boris Johnson it said, is considering legaliing too I think, not just decriminalising Psilocybin.

Now just the prospect of something like that actually happening at this stage after the turn and spiral things took from three years ago when the United Kingdom was looking almost guaranteed to be at the very least fully decriminalised cannabis across the countries within five years and now that's off the map altogether so if Psilocybin was suddenly actually legalised supposing there was time for society to witness such a thing....

It's not something I would have expected to happen anyway and no matter how it's done I can't see it would be anything but a good thing for the UK and the world.

i love weed, smoked a massive shit load of fucking pure kief man fuck thats what i needed, so chilled and trippy man, thank god for fucking drugs!

I'm sure I saw a headline somewhere last week I definitely did but I have so many vivid dreams which are indiscernible from reality in many ways except I'm always very aware of what really has happened except sometimes there are tiny minor little things and details and conversations which are a little bit psychic and so every day and ordinary or like little news stories and headlines on television which on reflection I haven't been that sure lately what was real and what was in a hallucinatory dream.

But Boris Johnson it said, is considering legaliing too I think, not just decriminalising Psilocybin.

Now just the prospect of something like that actually happening at this stage after the turn and spiral things took from three years ago when the United Kingdom was looking almost guaranteed to be at the very least fully decriminalised cannabis across the countries within five years and now that's off the map altogether so if Psilocybin was suddenly actually legalised supposing there was time for society to witness such a thing....

It's not something I would have expected to happen anyway and no matter how it's done I can't see it would be anything but a good thing for the UK and the world.
Speaking of realistic dreams that were indistinguishable from reality, I had some last night that were so realistic!!

One I was smoking spice and marijuana. Then I rolled over and opened my eyes and realized I was in bed and out of both. Stuff like that kept happening all night.

I kept thinking I had a baggie in my hand only to open my eyes and find I was clutching the blanket.

I remember at one point thinking I was eating a bud. Just chewing it up and opened my eyes to find I was biting the blanket.

This could have had something to do with eating a fair amount of d8 thc last night before bed. Lol. My vape pen battery isn't working so it's probably time to eat some more.

Speaking of realistic dreams that were indistinguishable from reality, I had some last night that were so realistic!!

One I was smoking spice and marijuana. Then I rolled over and opened my eyes and realized I was in bed and out of both. Stuff like that kept happening all night.

I kept thinking I had a baggie in my hand only to open my eyes and find I was clutching the blanket.

I remember at one point thinking I was eating a bud. Just chewing it up and opened my eyes to find I was biting the blanket.

This could have had something to do with eating a fair amount of d8 thc last night before bed. Lol. My vape pen battery isn't working so it's probably time to eat some more.
Hi mate. Lol. It's wishing again! Wishing so bad your blanket was a baggie you dream it!

I have a new one now as well after an accidental but partly irresponsible unknown pretty huge Etizolam overdose last Saturday I reckon over 30 mg minimum, which doubly potentiated by Kava effectively is arguably like 600 to 700 mg diazepam, Resulted in a full on blackout and sleepwalking episode where my mum was basically on hand to stop me falling down the stairs and doing all kinds of crazy shit in the kitchen I came round feeling an absolute wreck 12:30 am on my bed with blankets over me with six hours of lost memory and immediately gotten into a 1.9 mg acid trip just to try and keep myself awake and not be sucked back into gravity of unconsciousness.

That was then and a very useful lesson because I really would have lost my life without my mum being here falling down the stairs was a certainty and that would've been the best thing hopefully just break a leg or something versus actually reaching the kitchen lol!

So now I'm having dreams where I'm blocking out in a dream and suddenly it's 330 in the afternoon and six hours have disappeared! 😀

On top of the regular heavy ecstasy and LSD consumption in my dreams and 1 million mental sceneries and storylines. So that's new!

I have dreams exactly of that nature myself as well you know, like you did.

Hope you have a decent weekend lined up man something to look forward to at least.

I had an incredibly severe case of secondary pneumonia earlier and yesterday really from this influenza I felt sick I couldn't breathe I was suffocating no energy I couldn't relax honestly it would kill me quite quickly but I've been using my electromedicine treatment after my shower and already I can't even feel it I've gone from being so suffocating that I know I would have died maybe within a week but without some sort of intervention before long and I've already lowered the pneumonia to a level of under 20% and I haven't even finished yet for today that's how effective this treatment is I testify my pneumonia felt imminently fatal and within an hour and a half of treatment it's practically not even there and yet still nobody takes note of this when I passionately report how it keeps me alive 365.

Shit, ONE sentence there? Lol.

Head is wrecked today. Good trip yesterday on 700 mics.

Need a break til NY now maybe. My head ain't there for now. Always takes time.

Good Kava though, maybe some weed now my pneumonia is right down. Have a good Friday night man if I don't catch you again before. 👍

I also had dream last night that my buddy was the one pressing the MDMA pills that I've been getting. I was watching him run the press. That was a strange dream.

Honestly my dreams are like a hundred strip.

I don't know what that's actually like but I'm guessing it's what my dreams are like lol.

I just spent 40 minutes on the phone with an applicant for the job position I am hiring for.

I have had to interview people and the thing that worked best was forget fancy resume's or fancy jobs people had, you can even forget a specific skillset. If you find someone intelligent enough to absorb the projects, learn the data and can run with it those are the best applicants. And unfortunately about 80% of developers are not great. I remember a new guy we had a few years ago, older guy, he did the opposite of what we had told him to do because we already fell into the traps. Yet this guy still did what he wanted and when he finally left I had to fix half his stuff. This guy called out SICK for two weeks with the flu his first month. Who does that anymore? It was BS. So personality is most important. Even if someone has not worked the platform or language, if they are intelligent they will run with it. Pick it up. We all learn on the job most of the time anyway.

Hell Xorkoth if I were not so busy I could get into web development. I have been mostly in SQL Server, VB.NET amd Oracle database platforms. There seems to be a lot of database work out there.

Sometimes when I'm startled awake from a particularly intense dream, it takes me a few seconds to gather my bearings and realize that it didn't really happen.

I had one like that recently where I saw a news video of myself driving drunk through the wall of a Subway sandwich restaurant, then freaking out and destroying their property inside. I was facing multiple felony charges.

When I awoke, I was in a complete panic for probably a good minute or two before I realized that it was only a dream! Phew.

(I'll be posting the whole thing in the LAVA "Dream Journal" thread once I get a chance.)

800 Mics again here. Good trip.

But 35 tabs 7 days. Hope you all are at peace tonight.

I'm okay. Dunno where my life runs immediately from here....

Shit just remembered! Cannabis vaping, maybe stop me thinking about more acid.

Good plan.

i unlocked something deep last night, i have learnt the language of the mushrooms i was sitting there in silence darkness tripping mad fucking balls with some good weed and 2 grams of these potent shrooms. Suddenly i was automatically reciting some strange language or singing expect it wasen't human it was the language of fungi and plants with that i sung to mother nature like i was some type of shaman and was taken some deep into this other mushroom land the more i sung this strange languange. It sounded like those ayahusaca icaros. The languange of plants is real folks! this was a major breakthrough and it blew my fucking mind holy fuck!

oo and guess what fuckers. its was proven in the 1960s by the pharma industry LSD side products have anti serotonin activity in microgram amounts

Status
Not open for further replies.