• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the last few years, whenever I take LSD blotters, I can’t bring myself to swallow them. I hold them under my tongue or in my mouth for over an hour and by that time I’m tripping and thinking “do I really need to swallow this paper?”

I end up spitting it out/throwing away. This last time though I saved the used blotters.

Am I wasting a noticeable amount of LSD by not swallowing them?

Could I in theory trip off these used blotters if I sucked on them a 2nd time or ate them? Pretty gross, not likely to try it.

Could I subject these used blotters to a reagent test and expect accurate results?

My guess is that there’s not a substantial amount of LSD left on the used blotters, and that I wouldn’t notice a difference in the strength of my trip had I swallowed them. But any trace amount left behind should be detectable by a reagent test

Smoking salvia sounds like a great way to ruin a perfectly good acid trip haha
Only broke through on salvia once and it was basically unexpected since I didn’t think such a thing was possible. Maybe it would be less terrifying a 2nd time since I sorta know what to expect....but I don’t think I’m ever gonna find out.

In the last few years, whenever I take LSD blotters, I can’t bring myself to swallow them. I hold them under my tongue or in my mouth for over an hour and by that time I’m tripping and thinking “do I really need to swallow this paper?”

I end up spitting it out/throwing away. This last time though I saved the used blotters.

Am I wasting a noticeable amount of LSD by not swallowing them?

Could I in theory trip off these used blotters if I sucked on them a 2nd time or ate them? Pretty gross, not likely to try it.

Could I subject these used blotters to a reagent test and expect accurate results?

My guess is that there’s not a substantial amount of LSD left on the used blotters, and that I wouldn’t notice a difference in the strength of my trip had I swallowed them. But any trace amount left behind should be detectable by a reagent test
Your not wasting any LSD as soon that all the lsd is quickly absorbed within 10-15 minutes.

I personally just keep the blotter under my tounge chew them a little for about a hour then i spit it out or am forced to spit it out cause i eat so much lsd at once that almost puking from the naeusa is guratenneed

Last time i had full blown hectic lsd trip was end of june then i just microdosed it till sept.

i kind of miss LSD its so fucking funny but also draining, shrooms suit me alot more now with been able to sleep after it ends

i might aim to take a 3-5 year break from LSD then come back too it one day that way i can truly experince the magic of the molecule in a special way like its fresh

My life's shit these days man, Ritalin in the morning, Seroquel at night, ugh. I've been working, luckily only temporary cause it's really boring, I could stay full time but I won't. There are lots of openings related to AI, maybe I could love doing that.
I really need to make some changes but I don't even know what, Seroquel sucks out all of the excitement, maybe fire, so to say.. Like I have barely listened to any new music or something, have been watching shit TV. It's just autopiloting, the impact on the way I perceive things as well as just my behavior and thought patterns is so big, I don't know how I'll be able to keep this up for years or something. And this is even without the ultimate grind that will be a full time job lol.

I feel fucked, and stuck, I see it in many of my friends as well. This can't be it man, how to solve, right. I'm not even unhappy or something, I'm just permanently just fine hah, no love & no passion.. thé disease of society?

That's tough man. <3 I feel that way sometimes, I'm quite sure the antipsychotic makes it worse though. Maybe you can try a different one? I have heard Abilify works better for some people.

I will say this about working, and the "daily grind"... if you're doing something you like and find interesting, or even better, that you love, work is a WHOLE lot less taxing. I really enjoy coding and the fact that I do it for a living, I actually look forward to work much of the time when my life is less exciting/fulfilling (like right now), it gives me something interesting to do, while giving me satisfaction of a job well done, and good pay.

I got some suboxone, time to deal with this fucking relapse that got out of control. Never had as high a tolerance as I do now, I inducted onto it yesterday and ended up taking 16mg. I have 32g more. Yesterday was kinda rough, but I woke up this morning feeling quite a bit better, didn't take any today, probably will tomorrow. I have been feeling quite motivated today to improve my situation. Did a vigorous hike the second day in a row. Made myself a promise that I will go renew my gym membership tomorrow and go. I'm going to try to get by with just this suboxone, take a lot less each time, and then transition off entirely without spending much time on them. Exercise should help a whole lot, and I have a bit of gabapentin for the transition off. I also have a decent bit of iboga TA extract that I might try microdosing at that point. My biggest worry is I'll feel like shit while visiting my family, and I won't be able to work out very well when I'm there. But worst case I have loperamide, that's always available. Also if I halve my sub dose every time, it'll last quite a while if I need it to, through this next month, it should (I hope). I feel a mindset shift happening today, I need to foster that and be proactive about it.

So I'm trying to decide if it makes more sense to take 35-40mg of aMT in one shot rectally, or sense it's my first time start at 25mg and then take a booster after 1.5hrs. I'm reluctant to extend the awful come-up and risk tolerance by boosting late in the experience, plus it might make it even longer. Also, rectal boosters are a hassle. Anyone know if tolerance could be an issue with aMT?
I wouldn't want to take a booster that late into it due to the extreme duration of aMT and the long sickening come up. I have only had it once, though, so I wouldn't actually know about redosing from experience.

I took 40mg orally and puked so hard that I thought I had cracked a rib. Seriously it hurt every time I took a breath for several months. I had a decent time with the trip once the nausea subsided (except for the sharp pain every time I breathed). It was 17-18 years ago. I would probably do it again. Maybe one day I will try 5-CL-AMT instead. 😆 5-MeO-aMT was not bad, but I never took enough of it to get as deep as I wanted to.

What made 2c-t2 stand out for you compared to 2ce?

I got kinda scared of the 2c-t series after reading about deaths from 2c-t7 I think. And then a few years back I read about deaths from 2ce, although I’m not sure if it was confirmed to actually be 2ce and not a case of mislabeling
I would say that I liked 2ct2 better than 2ce, too. Maybe it was just the novelty of it being my first psychedelic phenethylamine, or maybe because I only got to try it twice. I dunno.

Both times it was so heavy that I puked once and then just laid in the floor listening to music and talking with friends or watching a movie. I felt like I couldn't move almost.

2-ce made me sicker than a dog every single time. It's still the psychedelic phenethylamine that I have the most individual experiences with. I tripped through a gram of it 15-20mg at a time back in 2010. Blah!! Puke after puke after puke.

I'm quite sure the antipsychotic makes it worse though. Maybe you can try a different one? I have heard Abilify works better for some people.
It's definitely the AP, but also Ritalin, I become a shell of myself on it but I can actually do things so it's a must. Abilify won't be better I think. The problem with Seroquel is that I take the XR version, which I take at like 8pm, when the methylphenidate has mainly worn off, so I actually ruin the rest of my night with Seroquel. Well, it's not thát clear cut, it's not that bad but in hindsight it takes a lot from everything. I'd like to try Seroquel IR as monotherapy, that I can take right before sleep and don't need to mess with timings if I've got social stuff to do where I cannot afford to be zonked. I've read some studies where Seroquel IR works well and is not that different from XR in terms of results, when I see my psychiatrist I'll make a good case for it =D

Good luck with your own shit bro, you know what to do....

I saw this amazing video last year that a really talented guy edited together. I wanted to show it to my friend a few weeks ago but no matter what I put into youtube search I couldn't get it to come up. Tonight I've spent the last 2 hours looking for it. I've even gone to subreddits and forums attempting to find it. I can't find it anywhere and looking for it is really pissing me off. I can't find it on reddit because the search engine on there is ass, all the upvoted stuff is botted to hell so crap from 2 days ago is at the top of every list of every subreddit related to the topic. Reddit itself constantly breaks my custom CSS and won't let me disable that shit without having an account. An account wants 2fa and my real email address now instead of just letting me make a throw away. The forums are dead with no posts in the last 3 years so that's out since I know the video is only about a year old. Youtube won't let me do detail searches anymore and constantly nags me to buy their TV service. It's all so frustrating.

I knew I should have downloaded the video when I had the chance. I'm going to swallow my pride and go ask in a discord server I guess. I hate discord so much. All that content I used to be able to see with a web search is now locked up in some chat room where nothing is ever archived. I already know there are going to be 1,000 rules and hoops to jump through just to ask a question. Last time I tried using discord the servers I needed to ask a question in all demanded that I give Discord my cell phone number.

The modern web is ass. I just want to see 2 minutes of art and go about my day. It wasn't even a low view count video. The comments were filled with people praising the guy and saying it was the best edit they'd ever seen. I've found like 6 different videos that have lifted footage from it but I can't find the original anymore.

It's possible that it was taken down, but have you tried searching your keyterms on Google along with the word YouTube? Sometimes I have better results searching YouTube with Google.

You should really try Mozilla Firefox browser on your phone and PC (or Mac/Linux/whatever). It's really easy to install an add-on on every platform that is supported by Firefox (even on your phone) called ublock origin and then you will never see YouTube ads in Firefox again for free.

There is also an add-on called 'video background play fix' which allows you to turn your screen off while music is playing on YouTube for free.

I use firefox and do script/ad blocking a long with a lot of other things. That's why reddit constantly breaks for me without an account. I could fix it but I don't want to do it for every random subreddit with CSS I see in search results. I've searched everywhere: google, youtube, yandex, ddg, reddit, and I've even set youtube to "show by date" and endlessly scrolled for hours on various search terms. I'm convinced it's gone. Really a shame. The guy was very talented and the four or five videos on the account were really good. I think one was a submission to some offical companies like Adult Swim so maybe he removed them because he got hired.

I'm not getting ads on youtube. I was referring to their pop-up that is an ad for the TV service. I've blocked it about 100 times but they change the name of the element every day to by-pass that. I block all ad networks with my firewall so no device on my LAN gets ads anymore. I like that better than blocking them on my desktop. I give away pihole's as Christmas gifts every year now.

I'm going to give up for tonight and try again another time. As expected the children on discord weren't helpful. They stopped posting memes for a bit to call me old then promptly ignored me. Don't feel like trolling through more servers to find other people. I figured if anyone knew it'd be the few dedicated to creating that type of content. I wish I could remember the name of the song the guy used it would be very helpful.

This is why I no longer use youtube's playlist and like features. I had a massive playlist of videos I liked but now most of them are private, deleted, or banned. The web interface is horrible. I mostly use youtube via my terminal emulator these days. I pipe youtube-dl into mpv and instead of using subscriptions I follow channels with RSS feeds. I'm sure google will remove my ability to do this soon. I'm already forced to constantly update youtube-dl because they throttle it at least twice a week. RSS feeds are already hidden for normal users.

Thanks for trying to help me. I was mostly venting my frustrations. A lot of it is caused by the way I use my desktop. It's frustrating how broken the web has become for you if you aren't using Google's browser engine. The Firefox team seems like their goal in life is to make everyone stop using the browser. Every week another site I use becomes broken because webdevs are lazy and don't test in firefox and firefox devs are lazy and don't keep up with Google's standards. Google owns the W3C now. Whatever they decide to shit out every week is the standard. It's ridiculous.

gonna get some edibles soon. Spent over 30 days sober. 20 mg THC each one.

Will see how strong each one really is when i get them.

This is the longest break from cannabis i have had this entire year.

I like YT, I even have YT premium and it’s massively superior to Spotify imo. Much much more music on there, offline downloading, no ads and it costs me like 3 EUR a month. A heavily underrated service and I don’t understand why people insist on using Spotify.

I've moved to a place where psychedelics are severely absent and possession severely severely punished, but where there are plenty of cows and rain. Every time I pass some pasture my eyes scan and scan hoping for some little blue friends. Fingers are crossed that I'll be blessed eventually! I've never found magic mushrooms in the wild.

I've moved to a place where psychedelics are severely absent and possession severely severely punished, but where there are plenty of cows and rain. Every time I pass some pasture my eyes scan and scan hoping for some little blue friends. Fingers are crossed that I'll be blessed eventually! I've never found magic mushrooms in the wild.
I moved to a place like that in the early 80's. ;) And I believe I was exactly at the point you are at. I glanced out and daydreamed over the fields. I didn't know how to look. So a friend of a friend, let's just say a real local took me out to the fields. Over a fence and by a group of bulls and cows were a nice patch of decent sized mushrooms in the cowpies half hidden under grass. I was about to grab some. But this dude starts slapping one of the bulls in the balls and making them mad until they start charging us. So we run back and hop the fence. So here I am with a bunch of angered bulls and a patch of mushrooms behind them. So I ask when can I go back and he says oh you ain't going back today them bulls are mad and he laughs. But I got to see what they looked like. Nice white mushrooms with some gold around the top.

Fast forward a few more months my house backed onto a field with cows. So I grabbed a dog leash and napsack and head out into the fields. MY strategy would be if I saw a farmer I would say I had my dog off the leash and he chased a bunny onto the field and I am looking for him. I never had to do that as nobody ever saw me. Then my brother befriended a farmer that let me look anytime I wanted.

I have a few mushroom picking stories. Fresh are so strong. I remember the excitement at seeing some nice sized mushrooms under some grass on a cowpie. Good luck perpetualdawn, now with the internet and being 40 years afterI use to go I do not know how much the fields are watched. But I would be certain you can find some,you just need a strategy or kind farmer.

Last edited:
I hope you're right that some will show themselves to me. There are lots of small fields around without fences that cows graze casually hopefully I will spy some and can collect inconspicuously. The cattle are very beautiful here, more so than at home. They seem more like real animals less like freakish inbred beef vessels.

Great story btw @JackARoe haha! Sounds like you aw cubensis?
I remember getting absolutely floored off of homegrown freshies. Will.have to remember that and use caution when I do score.

Status
Not open for further replies.