• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: aLL aBoArD tHe MoThErShiP 👽🛸

Love you all so much it has been an amazing time, my girlfriend actually hired a musician to make a song for me. It was amazing and about our love story, she wrote the verses and he the chorus. It was from this site called Songfinch.com and it was probably the most thoughtful gift i have ever gotten.

My woman is a true diamond in the ruff. The most loving and caring person i ever met, an empath. She understands me and is down to go for the ride. Ive never had a girl that was into this fun stuffand would share all the experiences. When we both sniff huge lines of FXE and inhale our n2O we connect on the most intimate level you could imagine.

All the way down the rabbit hole and we hold eachother and cuddle as we go on these journeys. Im telling you that when you get it right this stuff will just blow the doors off the hinges. You become apart of everything, come and join the universe.

I'm not sure if you're self-absorbed at all... you just wished Charlie a happy birthday. :)
Shoot missed a lot of weekend reading but Happy Birthday Charlie. I like to look at birthdays as another trip...........around the sun.

So all of you other readers, I am sure your birthdays come and go mostly unnoticed. If so happy birthday.

Feeling a strong afterglow and all the Pregabalin ive been doing for the last couple days. Have one more capsule with maybe 700mgs in it. But im gonna wait till later on cuz i took one at midnight and woke up high as hell. And the FXE itself makes me glow after i stop. Gonna get another 25g's of that one ad its become my number one favorite drug at the moment. Gotta stock up while its cheap, already have a fuck ton. But i dont wanna run out for years....

Shoot missed a lot of weekend reading but Happy Birthday Charlie. I like to look at birthdays as another trip...........around the sun.

So all of you other readers, I am sure your birthdays come and go mostly unnoticed. If so happy birthday.

Thanks brother, your the man seriously the man. We have had so many good talks on here and off BL, hope you have a wonderful day 🙂

when is the actual day of your birthday? @cosmic charlie

im holding out until then

Its today my friend, and it was a great one. Work was really chill and i got some good stuff worked out. Ordered a Ounce of this fire ass weed for my girlfriend called Guava Candy and paid like 120 bucks for it, cant beat that price for us. The dispensaries in NJ/NY price guage you like a mofo. They have vape pens that are one gram and are 12 bucks when you get more than five...

Got this new vendor that ships it to you and its legal for us so its whatever. Actually easier to just get a vacuum sealed package. This dude is a game changer and has even better deals on the outdoor, like mindblowing cheap. And its legal in our states so no worries.

What a wonderful birthday indeed 😄

Its today my friend, and it was a great one. Work was really chill and i got some good stuff worked out. Ordered a Ounce of this fire ass weed for my girlfriend called Guava Candy and paid like 120 bucks for it, cant beat that price for us. The dispensaries in NJ/NY price guage you like a mofo. They have vape pens that are one gram and are 12 bucks when you get more than five...

Got this new vendor that ships it to you and its legal for us so its whatever. Actually easier to just get a vacuum sealed package. This dude is a game changer and has even better deals on the outdoor, like mindblowing cheap. And its legal in our states so no worries.

What a wonderful birthday indeed 😄

Oh ok - I thought it wasn't until this weekend

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :cheers:

Happy birthday, charlie! I know I'm late on it, but it sounds like it was great and I'm glad!

Work has been brutal... so I haven't been around much recently.

About to take a big dose of Pregabalin and then do lines of FXE all day/nite. So happy to have the day off work has been really brutal this week, its been so busy for some reason. My girlfriend hurt her leg and is in so much pain, it sucks. Gonna hangout and watch a movie or something, do a little snuggling. Should be a great day 🙂

giphy-1.gif

i aborted mission today while on the launch pad

my stomach was feeling a little off, i woke up too early this morning, and it's daylight savings tonight

but hey - tomorrow's another day

Right when I saw this picture this song came on and it fits so I thought I'd share.

I'm having major female problems today.

I've been single for years and hadn't fucked for like three years so female drama is the last thing I expected.

Well my new neighbor came over the other day (the day she moved in) because she had no power and no furniture. Her uncle is the guy that used to stay on my couch who has since passed from cancer if you all remember me mentioning that. Her favorite uncle.

I offered her my couch and she proceeded to get drunk. Then She wanted to fool around and i was high on these "x" pills so I agreed and we did.

Terrible idea. She seems to have really caught feelings for me or something. She has run my lady friend off twice now.

This is terrible. My lady friend is like my best friend right now and when I left her house a few minutes ago she was saying that she's not even going to visit me anymore because this chick lives in my building and she is afraid she will get beat up.

I keep telling her that once I get her out of my apartment she won't be back.

I'm pretty distressed rn. I wish I hadn't fucked my new neighbor, but she was being all sexy and willing. I was week because it had been so long.

I really don't want to lose my lady friend.

This other chick is crazy. Today she threatened to shoot me with an ar-15 and said she would cut my arteries for no reason. She's not a small woman and she's on home incarceration. She definitely seems to have a convict mentality.

I don't know what I'm gonna do. Just when I was thinking my lady friend was the best thing to happen to me in a long time., too.....

I'm praying my lady friend will change her mind about being so scared of my new neighbor once she is in her own apartment. This is the pits currently.

Tl;Dr-I fucked a crazy black chick who is a convict and acts really ghetto and she scared away my lady friend (who is really my best friend right now). Super bummed out.