• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: aLL aBoArD tHe MoThErShiP 👽🛸

I could weed in the psychedelic category, loosely. But I find it does have negative effects if you use it all the time, although less so than any other drug used all the time. Except caffeine, I haven't ever really found significant negative repercussions from using it daily. Though certain it's going to be ideal not to.

Charlie, I'd try not to sweat the relapse and the "loss" of all that time. We tend to count only the unbroken stretch of time being clean, and then start back over at zero. But it didn't erase all that time of being clean..it still happened and I'm sure your body thanks you

IMG-20230318-163909641.jpg

Went on an adventure to the japanese market and got some Taiyaki, most delicious treat. The fish is sweet bean paste and the monkey is vanilla cream custard 😋

Lol posted this in the wrong thread:

Just took 30mg 2-Bromomescaline with my girlfriend and another friend. My buddy who made it already tried it up to 50mg and said it was as good as mescaline but with less visual activity and a six hour duration. So let‘s see how that goes.

The dibromomescaline doesn‘t seem to be as good and is less potent than the monobromo variant. Kind of interesting because 2,6-dibromomescaline has higher binding affinities at 5HT2A and 1A over 2-BM. Tried 2,6-DBM up to 80mg but haven‘t been impressed with the effects so far. I will eventually go up to 120-150mg to see if it‘ll become more worthwhile but I‘ve been quite busy the last few months so tripping has come a little short…

Last edited:
I'm also very interested! There are few things I love more than reading reports of novel substances virtually or entirely unknown to humanity. Except trying them myself, of course!

Currently at T:02:00 and the effects are very mild, comparable to ~10mg 2C-B. The effects resemble a low dose of mescaline but there is a complete abstinence of visual effects. I can see that thls would be a winner in higher doses, but 30mg are a bit uneventful. It’s certainly more active than dibromomescaline at the same dose. Really looking forward to sampling this at 50mg.

The come-up wasn‘t over at T:02:00, the effects are a little stronger than I originally thought they would be. Not gonna lie it‘s a very promising drug considering that we took such a light dose. It‘s good humored, euphoric and physically comfortable (slightly more bodyload than normal mescaline it seems). I‘m now at T:04:00 and we all reached a nice plateau phase, think we‘re gonna head to the movie theater now. As expected, the duration seems to be around six hours, so a bit longer-lasting than 2C-B (lasts 4 hours for me), but a lot less than mescaline. The headspace is very similar to mescaline HCl, but it is less visual for sure. I‘m so excited to dose this one higher, it seems my friend and I hit a jack pot with this one. ;) Following the SAR trends the 2-iodo variant should be even more potent but we haven‘t tried that one yet. It has been prepared on a tiny scale but the yield was terrible, iodine never feels like cooperating…
Anyway, I don’t want to spoil too much but there‘s more exciting stuff coming up this year.

haha that's cool

The come-up wasn‘t over at T:02:00, the effects are a little stronger than I originally thought they would be. Not gonna lie it‘s a very promising drug considering that we took such a light dose. It‘s good humored, euphoric and physically comfortable (slightly more bodyload than normal mescaline it seems). I‘m now at T:04:00 and we all reached a nice plateau phase, think we‘re gonna head to the movie theater now. As expected, the duration seems to be around six hours, so a bit longer-lasting than 2C-B (lasts 4 hours for me), but a lot less than mescaline. The headspace is very similar to mescaline HCl, but it is less visual for sure. I‘m so excited to dose this one higher, it seems my friend and I hit a jack pot with this one. ;) Following the SAR trends the 2-iodo variant should be even more potent but we haven‘t tried that one yet. It has been prepared on a tiny scale but the yield was terrible, iodine never feels like cooperating…
Anyway, I don’t want to spoil too much but there‘s more exciting stuff coming up this year.
And this sounds exciting as fuck. I'm kinda jealous haha.

Started my day off with a little line of DMXE, then decided to drop 25mg 2cb with my morning coffee. Kinda proud of myself. I know I've been needing a trip for a while, I've been falling back into near constant disso use and stimulant abuse and somethings gotta change. Got a new job. I'll be cooking at the Zoo which is pretty cool. The Zoo is out in the hills in a forested area so being out in nature for my 9-5 will do me good I think. Just have been feeling really anhedonic, bored and uninspired lately.

Thinking of adding some 4-Ho-MET into the mix. Anyone ever combine 2CB AND 4HOMET with success? Haven't done Metocin in almost a decade

Yeah ive mixed 4-HO-MET and 2C-B in the past and it was a great combo. Metocin is one of the best 4-Subs for sure and goes great in most combos honestly, im getting some more of it soon. Both of them together in full doses was a firestorm of visuals and incredibly pleasurable. Let us know how it went.

Just wondering would you guys say your disso holes have been deeper than DMT?
Maybe some of the experiences I've had on PCP, 3-MeO-PCP and 3-HO-PCP could possibly rival DMT in sheer terms of Holy Fuckery, but it's a different experience I can't really A/B all too easily. However, if and when I can manage it, the combination of K+DMT, or LSD+K+DMT, is beyond words.