• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: aLL aBoArD tHe MoThErShiP 👽🛸

I looked into the rear window mirror of the car today, and a face with red spots on it stared back. I was already feeling like shit, as if I'm subtly but semi-permanently hungover. I should take inflammatory markers as a red flag, shouldn't I.

I've been wondering past week anyway whether it's time to try out ibogaine. I don't need addictions killed by flood doses, I feel in control enough (and it's not as if I could arrange such thing anyway, I need to somewhat consciously regulate urination, I can't be out of it for three days). But I'm just not in a good place when sober, and could use some help, and small daily doses of ibogaine do look promising for a number of reasons. Though yeah.. the cardiac thing..

Alternatively I could give the dissociatives one more shot. Because, hear me out, MXE has always been relatively disaster-free, at least compared to O-PCE and the goddamn blight on psychopharmacology that's 3-HO-PCP.. and I haven't explored DMXE very much. Because if the problem with MXE was that it felt a bit too good for sufficient self-regulation to take place, then the somewhat neutral-feeling DMXE could be seen as an improvement on that. And even if I'm wrong, the alternative of alcohol seems to be eating away at my face. If I'm indeed reaching a general health limit, I might as well put my leather bladder to some use again, and limit chemical taxation to the kidneys.

Or, third option, try a stable DMXE regime, applying every trick I ever learned, and keep ibogaine stored away as a failsafe for when, shocking I know, use derails again.

I was planning deepening my relation with acid too. But summertime isn't arriving soon enough, and tripping in the winter cold hasn't been doing it. I had a couple of experiments with Memantine in mind too, but again, I need to shift gears because as of now I seem to be mentally and physically disintegrating.

Its been almost 5 days without Zyprexa and i am in pretty bad shape right now, work was very difficult and i feel so uncomfortable. Nausea, hot and cold goosebumps, anxiety, body pains. Its really just awful and i weaned down so far like i dont know what else i can do at this point. Granted its much less intense than when i tried to come off 10mgs Daily last year.

I have been at 1,25mgs every third day, and was pretty sure it would just be an easy jump off. I wad wrong, but im pretty adamant about stopping and getting all that LSD is really motivated me to do this. If it all goes well i will be swirly again in a couple weeks time.

Just keep telling myself this so i push ahead, i was so tempted to take a piece when i got back just now but i used my willpower and held off. Really hope nobody ever goes on this medication, its one of the biggest mistakes ive made in years.

Uggg, woke up utterly destroyed and i caved and took a Zyprexa. So disappointed in myself but i just couldnt handle it anymore. What a horrible scenario ive gotten myself into. Im gonna try and spread out the dosages more and see if i can start going every 4th day for awhile.

Or maybe try to break them even smaller i just dont know. Wonder how long it will take for me to get outta withdrawal, legit feel like im coming off a benzo/dope habit right now.

What in the actual fuck, how can doctors not be allowed to warn people about how horribly addicting this is 😡

LtarK1n.jpg

it's fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins

:rockon:

Its been almost 5 days without Zyprexa and i am in pretty bad shape right now, work was very difficult and i feel so uncomfortable. Nausea, hot and cold goosebumps, anxiety, body pains. Its really just awful and i weaned down so far like i dont know what else i can do at this point. Granted its much less intense than when i tried to come off 10mgs Daily last year.

I have been at 1,25mgs every third day, and was pretty sure it would just be an easy jump off. I wad wrong, but im pretty adamant about stopping and getting all that LSD is really motivated me to do this. If it all goes well i will be swirly again in a couple weeks time.

Just keep telling myself this so i push ahead, i was so tempted to take a piece when i got back just now but i used my willpower and held off. Really hope nobody ever goes on this medication, its one of the biggest mistakes ive made in years.

if you don't mind me asking, why are you even on that to begin with?

In public housing, they make you take your meds in front of a social worker. And they make sure you swallow down them pills. They will drive you to get your injections. That's public housing.

Uggg, woke up utterly destroyed and i caved and took a Zyprexa. So disappointed in myself but i just couldnt handle it anymore. What a horrible scenario ive gotten myself into. Im gonna try and spread out the dosages more and see if i can start going every 4th day for awhile.

Or maybe try to break them even smaller i just dont know. Wonder how long it will take for me to get outta withdrawal, legit feel like im coming off a benzo/dope habit right now.

What in the actual fuck, how can doctors not be allowed to warn people about how horribly addicting this is 😡
Oh man, that sucks. I swear that psych meds are harder to come off of than anything (and believe me, I've taken just about everything). The first withdrawal that I remember was from Paxil back in 1998, and I didn't even understand what was happening to me. It reminded me of having a high fever with the crazy dreams and all.

if you don't mind me asking, why are you even on that to begin with?

Went on it to help me sleep away my prison bid, cuz i thought i was going back again for a few years before i got this probation/program deal. The last time i had to do a bid i literally slept the thing away for years. Dont need to be on this stuff i dont have a hardcore mental illness only bipolar disorder which is taken care of fine by Lamictal.

It was the worse mistake ever going back on this, the last time i came off i was on Dope and Benzos everyday constantly so i never even noticed the withdrawal syndrome. Now that im not all fucked up everyday out of my mind i really feel this shit. When i woke up sick everyday before i just thought it was from the Dope and Pills...

Went on it to help me sleep away my prison bid, cuz i thought i was going back again for a few years before i got this probation/program deal. The last time i had to do a bid i literally slept the thing away for years. Dont need to be on this stuff i dont have a hardcore mental illness only bipolar disorder which is taken care of fine by Lamictal.

It was the worse mistake ever going back on this, the last time i came off i was on Dope and Benzos everyday constantly so i never even noticed the withdrawal syndrome. Now that im not all fucked up everyday out of my mind i really feel this shit. When i woke up sick everyday before i just thought it was from the Dope and Pills...
Any odds? The now complete removal of the actual concurrent or past benzos (as we all know the potential perils of that specific aftermath alone) may be causing any level degree of your suffering atm? Invisibly too.

Ugh, that's terrible. :( Really surprising that every 3 days on a really small dose is still causing so many problems. You could always try crushing the pills down after weighing the total amount, and measure with a milligram scale.

That's my plan with suboxone, when I get down really low. My sub doctor floated the idea of switching to strips when I get lower because they're easier to cut. Which is true, but once you get down to 1mg, I find that they just get lost in your mouth and don't really work. Plus, I'm snorting them because subs cause tooth decay and they were doing so to me, I was using the prescrption fluoride toothpaste and everything, doing everything to a T, and my dentist accused me of not taking care of my teether because some spots were getting worse.

But I don't want to tell my sub doctor "yeah sorry, I'm snorting them, and I want to crush them and weigh them with my milligram scale". Don't think it would go over well.

Ugh, that's terrible. :( Really surprising that every 3 days on a really small dose is still causing so many problems. You could always try crushing the pills down after weighing the total amount, and measure with a milligram scale.

That's my plan with suboxone, when I get down really low. My sub doctor floated the idea of switching to strips when I get lower because they're easier to cut. Which is true, but once you get down to 1mg, I find that they just get lost in your mouth and don't really work. Plus, I'm snorting them because subs cause tooth decay and they were doing so to me, I was using the prescrption fluoride toothpaste and everything, doing everything to a T, and my dentist accused me of not taking care of my teether because some spots were getting worse.

But I don't want to tell my sub doctor "yeah sorry, I'm snorting them, and I want to crush them and weigh them with my milligram scale". Don't think it would go over well.
The strips can be snorted as well. I used to have a buddy that crushed and snorted strips.

34mg of 4-aco-met down the hatch, curious to see how it is. Hoping for that "2c-b of tryptamines". Bit of whiskey and phenibut to set the mood, plenty of nitrous ready for later. Shaping up to be a hell of a day off!

Sounds like your first try? I'd be interested as well. Large dose for a first trial, and personally I would skip the whiskey, phenibut and nitrous, though I would most likely be guilty of combining it with cannabis.

34mg of 4-aco-met down the hatch, curious to see how it is. Hoping for that "2c-b of tryptamines". Bit of whiskey and phenibut to set the mood, plenty of nitrous ready for later. Shaping up to be a hell of a day off!

That dose is gonna be pretty wild, if its in the same potency range as 4-HO-MET, taking 30-32mgs of that with no tolerance fucking rocked me one time. Like the peak was so intense visually i was watching TV and everyone on the screen turned into these weird sorta humanoids that were very primate like, hard to describe.

Once i started coming down more it was just a swirly euphoric fun-fest but there was so moments when it got a little hairy. Had this incredible afterglow the next day like one of the best i have in my tripping career, similar to one 4-HO-MiPT gave me on a big dose in the past.

Ive taken 4-HO-MET a ton of times in the 20-25mg range it was a massive difference with that change to higher dose, like i couldnt believe it. Always wanted to try the AcO variant its on my to-do list for sure.

That dose is gonna be pretty wild, if its in the same potency range as 4-HO-MET, taking 30-32mgs of that with no tolerance fucking rocked me one time. Like the peak was so intense visually i was watching TV and everyone on the screen turned into these weird sorta humanoids that were very primate like, hard to describe.

Once i started coming down more it was just a swirly euphoric fun-fest but there was so moments when it got a little hairy. Had this incredible afterglow the next day like one of the best i have in my tripping career, similar to one 4-HO-MiPT gave me on a big dose in the past.

Ive taken 4-HO-MET a ton of times in the 20-25mg range it was a massive difference with that change to higher dose, like i couldnt believe it. Always wanted to try the AcO variant its on my to-do list for sure.

You know it wasn't as strong as id thought it would be. Certainly had some strong visuals but far from overwhelming. Nice and light, not much change in thought. Felt like it would be a nice base for smoking DMT.

Very gentle on the body, a bit of muscle tension at times but that was it. Nitrous was great, some dispenser issues put a bit of a damper on that though.

All in all it was nice. In a way it does feel like the 2c-b of tryptamines but the euphoria and entactogen effects where missing. Perhaps in combo with 5-meo-mipt? Still mourning the 1.5g of 2c-b I threw away back in the day.

In a way [4-aco-met] does feel like the 2c-b of tryptamines but the euphoria and entactogen effects where missing.
Have you tried 4-ho-mipt? To me, that one is kinda similar to 2cb, but I've only tried two 4-substituted, synthetic tryptamines and two 2cx chemicals.

But with that, I can say that 4homipt was more similar to 2cb than 4acodmt is like 2cb. And neither tryptamine is that close to 2ce.

4homipt and 2cb both seemed to give me pastel colored, swirly visuals. Both seemed like gentle psychedelics and 4homipt has sometimes been quite tactile
Still mourning the 1.5g of 2c-b I threw away back in the day.
Why on earth?!

saw a report on shilajit tested for heavy metals. I been consuming that stuff for over a year. Turns out it had high levels of aresnic, copper and lead and a bunch of other heavy metals. I wonder if i done any damage to myself lol
have you stopped using it?
I think one needs to buy the more expensive brands, who are only dedicated to shilajit or perhaps 2-3 products more... I mean, it's a very Premium shit that's not found everywhere
I have a bag of "powdered" shilajit with 20% maltodextrin to prevent clumping, but it was too cheap, so I guess it's pure crap. It smells terribly, I even read that some wholesalers/sourcers throw cow's urine to a fulvic/humic mix to make it more similar to the real smell... so GROSS.
I don't know, I think it's pretty ridiculous that most of the products of the brand I bought have the non-additives, non-heavy metals warning but in this "shilajit premium" bag there's nothing about it... so absurd! considering that's one of the most "counterfeited" products and there's a lot of scams. i feel pretty idiotic to have bought it.
It seems to do something, but it can be placebo. I hope in the worst case it's just fulvic/humic acid with some maltodextrin and shit..

Have you tried 4-ho-mipt? To me, that one is kinda similar to 2cb, but I've only tried two 4-substituted, synthetic tryptamines and two 2cx chemicals.

But with that, I can say that 4homipt was more similar to 2cb than 4acodmt is like 2cb. And neither tryptamine is that close to 2ce.

4homipt and 2cb both seemed to give me pastel colored, swirly visuals. Both seemed like gentle psychedelics and 4homipt has sometimes been quite tactile

Why on earth?!
I never tried 2c-b, only 2c-c at the moment.... The good days of getting 2c-xs compounds in the clearnet seems to have passed..
For me 4-ho-mipt is not gentile at all, I mean, it's almost bland when used in low doses (10-20mg) but when you reach +30mg it can be a pretty intense psychedelic in terms of headspace, I cannot see 4-ho-met being so intense psychologically, it's headspace it's just so neutral, as 2C-C which seems pretty neutral but more emotional and more dreamy (more empathogenic/phenethylamine-y).