• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: aLL aBoArD tHe MoThErShiP 👽🛸

it wasn't that cool...i instantly regretted it - and then it was weird afterward....
That is why Nature gave us an imagination. Can save us from grief. There was a thread in the relationship forum where a guy wanted to bang his wife's sister. One piece of advice he got was he must never tell anyone and rub one out if you have too. Solid advice as can be.

I have been married 20 years. Never stepped out. But the imagination is different. Even my wife would tell you that.

i was also famous for dipping my pen in the company ink

whether they worked a different shift, in a different area, at the front desk - i couldn't resist hooking up with girls at work - a few of those were regrettable too - especially when co-workers find out - now they have something to talk about :facepalm:

oh man....i don't think ive ever had a girl just say straight up to me to eat her pussy :rofl:

make sure you tell her that the other night was just a one-night thing - get that point across....you're gonna kinda need to get her to dislike you - that's the goal

and work on getting her a mattress - whether that's an air mattress, a sleeping bag - some sort of bedding - that's really all she needs now to get out - even a used a couch - somebody's always looking to get rid of a couch

but don't worry about it - i'd make the same mistakes over and over - it happens - that's how ya learn - just work on getting out of the mess you're in now
An air mattress isn't a bad idea. That I can afford.

I dated a psycho girl from work once too. Truly psycho, but I came out of it unscathed. The next dude did not, however, and got her pregnant. She was looking for someone young dumb and full of cum. I saw that right away, but the younger dude at work did not even after I warned him. I pulled him into a room and told him to watch himself, and he actually thanked me. I guess he couldn’t help himself though.

It just goes to show how important it is to watch our choice points.

Well right now I pretty much wish I'd never met this chick much less fooled around with her.

I dated a psycho girl from work once too. Truly psycho, but I came out of it unscathed. The next dude did not, however, and got her pregnant. She was looking for someone young dumb and full of cum. I saw that right away, but the younger dude at work did not even after I warned him. I pulled him into a room and told him to watch himself, and he actually thanked me. I guess he couldn’t help himself though.

It just goes to show how important it is to watch our choice points.

that's kinda what happened to me

but i ended up with full custody of my daughter at 17 months old and i haven't heard from baby momma in 8 years - so it worked out perfectly - no complaints

a_gift_for_beth_by_fleur555.gif

Well last nights trip was grand up until i decided to smoke some crack and sniff fentanyl with my roomates. Not the greatest decision, now i had to just dump on them with someone else piss when the urine tested me tonight. Was pretty sketch but i got it off. Im such a dumb ass sometimes, i make my life way more stressful than it needs to be. And fetty takes few weeks to leave your system completely, woe is me 😑

Yeah im fucking up getting four last bags this afternoon and then im done, figure might as well have one more day since i blew my urines anyways. Not good tho guys i had 18 months without Coke/Dope which is no small feat for me. Ive been hardcore addict since i was 17 years old so more than half my life which is crazy to think about. Woke up in withdrawals cuz i have taken my Suboxone last few days, after this im done.

dont even get those - be done before those last 4 - fuck it - it's all garbage anyway

He is on the way back i already paid for it this morning, and yeah it sure is no heroin but it was a rush to it and that opioid sensation ive craved all these years. But all in all a poor substitution for what i grew up on. Was gonna get a whole bundle but i rethought that and four bags is more than enough it will be gone fast enough. It will be easy to stop cuz i havent been at it long.

Charlie, you worry us man! I see you gradually justifying more and more drug use. First it was no dissociatives (I think), then it turned into 25g...50g of FXE...and now smoking crack in the halfway house. Pretty sure you don't wanna go back to prison and this seems like the fast-track to getting back there. Take care of yourself please

Im back on Suboxone again @porkstock inducted it this morning and it went well. Im done with the Dope/Coke it was only a couple day relapse but it really fucked me up psychologically. I just have this bummed out feeling now cuz i threw away all that time i had clean from it.

My girl is feeling the same way, she knew the second time as soon as we started talking on the phone. And i was honest with her about it but she still cried cus i promised i was done after the first day. Losing her would destroy me so i have to keep stuff like that in my mind.

Might do some Pregabalin this weekend but thats it i think, dont think im gonna use any FXE. Should take a tolerance break, weekly use is catching up to me and i need to do like a whole gram over the night. Which is pretty insane cuz the stuff is twice as potent ad Ketamine.

Psychedelics are the only things that are worth it... Everything else is shit - always

Truth.

All drugs except psychedelics (and including dissos) subtract from your life. They're obviously fun, for a while, but they steal your essence little by little and cause damage... at the very least they do not add anything positive to your life. Psychedelics can certainly be used negatively, too, like if you just hammer them, but even then, I'd rather hammer psychedelics than any other type of drug. But used from time to time, psychedelics are the one class of drug that consistently adds to my life. My goal is to get to only using psychedelics. I'm certainly not there right now, though.

This is my opinion, but I certainly feel it's true. Every time I see someone posting on here that they're about to try opiates, I'm like oh man, please don't... you're almost surely going to regret it. And there'd a good chance you'll consider it the worst mistake of your life. Or insert other highly addictive drug here.