View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, my body is pretty darn tired for it being this early in the morning. A slight buzz comes and goes but it is starting to seem like this is at least just about gone now, but will probably leave a nice imprint for some time.

Thanks! It was a pretty good one. :) I'm definitely looking forward to what you'll say about it next too, do you have any ideas on what dosage you'll take?

I'm drinking white peach margaritas with lunch now (and still smoking) and the alcohol kicked in super hard and fast and I got a slight pulse of visuals again when I thought about it. I wonder if non-sulfurous phenethylamines can be tomso'd to any degree.

I will probably take 5mg, or maybe 6mg. My other doses have been 2.25mg (I think it was, but separated into 2 smaller doses separated by hours), and 6.6mg. The 6.6mg was extremely intense and incredible. I have a feeling 5mg would be fantastic for me, I am fairly sensitive to DOC, with 2mg being ideal for me most of the time (though very insensitive to DOM for some reason). DOPr bears far more similarity to DOC than it does to DOM for me. I might go for 6mg though just because my 6.6mg trip left nothing to be desired and was not difficult in any way. I guess the only reason I would maybe do 5mg instead would be to be able to provide a report and see how a somewhat lower dose differs from the higher one and the lower one.

Unfortunately I still cannot comment on the comparison to DOM myself, but I can see DOPR being comparable to DOC. I thought this 5 mg was pretty good and I tripped pretty hard from 2.5 mg of DOC, so I could see this being a good level for you too. I think my next time on DOPR, whenever that is, is going to be dosed at least a bit higher, because while this was a good trip, I do still feel like I really want and need to see more of what it can do to truly appreciate it fully, so I'd say it just depends on what you want out of it. Since I only have so much I definitely want to get as much out of it as possible, though there's also no point in pushing beyond the point of comfort if I find that limit. Looking forward to the report when it happens, anyway. :)

I think I'd have to say DOPR was most similar to DOB so far for myself. That was the best it could have done for me because DOB has been my favorite of all the psychedelic amphetamines we specifically call DOwhatever before this, and I'm not sure this one experience is enough to say anything definitively, but it definitely feels to me like DOPR might be dethroning it, although DOB is still awesome.

Apparently there's really something to high DOC dosing, but there's also a high risk of psychosis among plenty of other things, on intense DOx trips, at least that what I gather from reports.
Just be mindful that a DOC has been responsible for one known overdose death, and we'll never know the dose. I hate that.
Then again I am just bad at sleeping. LSD keeps me up for 16+ hours. Even something like 2C-B keeps me up well longer than the noticeable effects
Saaame. I might revisit LSD and 2C-B more often, but the insomnia and poor sleep quality from them is a real turn-off. I honestly do better with DOC.
DOPr bears far more similarity to DOC than it does to DOM for me.
I can see why you'd say that. For me (so far) they're each very much their own thing. DOPr is more dissociative ala the DPTs. DOM is empty ala the DiPTs and 5-MeO-DMT. DOC is...more classical, I guess. It's been a while - I guess I need to revisit it. DOC seems like a full, rich, complete psychedelic. Slightly on the shallow side, but still with potential depth. Hmm...I guess I need to think on this some more. But yeah, DOC is distinctive in its own way, but just seems fully within the realm of what I consider to be a classical psychedelic.

DOC is definitely a "dyed in the wool" classic psychedelic. I can see why you'd use the word "shallow" but to me it isn't shallow, it just isn't deep in that sort of cosmic way that tryptamines and something like 2C-E are. I find it deeply worldly and wise, similar to mescaline. I get lots of great insight into myself and the world/humanity, but it doesn't cross into the spiritual realm much.

mushrooms have become my fav psychedelic now. The length of trip and ability to sleep after is what i enjoy alot

We might be into new thread territory by then. Every 5k posts we move to a new thread. Let's make it happen!

It's Friday night, anyone tripping?

I'm saving my last couple of doses of 4-aco-dmt so I can flip with a buddy soon or I would've dosed already.

Lately I find that I get much better visuals when I trip in social situations. That's weird to me because the majority of my MOST visual trips have been solo in the past. Lately it's almost like it's a waste to trip unless I'm also flipping or unless I'm with friends.

^re: ur

i must thank u bro i
had this problem in
my mind i was abt 4
yeas ol & i caught this
film b4 I coul form ppr
memories it was b4 the
1st movie i saw in a cinema
(which was ghostbusters fPW!);

im not bad at sourcing, but for +
reason revisitin this animated gen
alluded me so mad bless g also
I also have a tattoo of this on my right calf 😆

Hey Autotripper I could not figure out who you looked like when you post your pictures. To me a little like Johnny Depp. :) Keep yourself well brother. And remember the body heals. None of the cells in your body now were around 10 years ago. The constanlty die and new ones take the place. Healthier ones. And we know a cut on the arm will heal in about 2 weeks. But what if humans could heal quicker through some form of mental power? So 10 years from I can only hope you rid yourself of some of these physical maladies. And I know you will. Use your trips to focus the mind, picture a happy healthy Autotripper. The cells will follow.

Medicine and healing will look much different 100-200 years from now. Colonoscopy'swill be no more. (I have never went for one and refuse too) But some concepts of mind over matter will dominate. We already learned that in medicine with just the term placebo.

Raining here today. Another couch day But I did rake my whole back yard yesterday the old fashion way with a rake and muscle. I always feel good about that when I hear the neighbors leaf blowers

Enjoyed my Halloween with a little bit of 2c-p and some horror movies hope everyone stayed safe; I should probably get to bed before the sun come up.

Sounds like fun. I find propyls to be very Halloweeny. Both tryptamines and phenethylamines even though that should just be coincidence. I'm honestly still feeling an amazing afterglow from the DOPR and it was really nice for yesterday too.

Status
Not open for further replies.