• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelighter
Was it random or planned @Buzz Lightbeer ?
It was planned.
Looking back, I think he went psychotic, queue my face tripping absolute balls on 40mg 2C-B after an afternoon of alcohol and weed with probably a couple thousand people around and said Bluelighter completely losing it and shouting scary voodoo like shit at me.

Lol, memorable stuff.

We never talked about that day again. I did quite like him but he's not here anymore.

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelighter
Why not is my way of thinking, if it isn't much of a time and means investment...

Tripping together is another story. I have always lacked quality tripping partners though, I always get stuck in the regular dynamics between people. I want to break through that, and while psychedelics really offer such an opportunity (in theory at least), they also make it even harder to express oneself in words and in a conversation where you don't have infinite time to think and to weigh words like you'd be able to in written form.
Not that I'll be be tripping with people anytime soon, my one friend is traumatized enough by witnessing my psychotic break.

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
I'll accept, when we have that anticipated BL IRL meetup ;)

jk I'd never meet up with anyone on here intentionally, I'm sure some of you feel the same. I'm too old to be comfortable crossing that digital -> IRL divide. Always thought it'd be cool to meet someone and find out later that they're on here though.

I have met a good few BLers. I had one bad experience of all of them, every other one has ranged from lovely to amazing. Three of them became my best friends IRL when we moved to the same town (one has passed but the other two are still a huge part of my life). I also met TLB (big boss co-owner administrator) which was awesome. I'd be happy to meet any of you guys. :)

I met with a Bluelighter once, I won't go into what happened but that day was insane, I'll never forget it.

Yeah when I met vortech, he stayed at my house for a week and was experiencing a lot of disso-related psychosis... it was... uh... crazy, to put it mildly. I wish I'd have been able to meet him in a better place, in the mornings before the 3-MeO-PCP he was really cool and interesting.

NeuroDr

Bluelighter
I’ve met you xorkoth! We’re from the same area and we got together that one time in aurora

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, you're definitely one of them. :) Can't believe it's been so long, we should make plans to get together again sometime. The past couple of years have been FUBAR for that, and it's hard for me to get into the city because I usually fly in and don't have a car. But would be great to hang out

perpetualdawn

Bluelighter
There's definitely a lot of super cool people on here who I admire and would love to meet in another dimension, but somehow I feel so awkward about encountering someone first online and then IRL. It even feels weird for me to re-acquaint with old friends who I've primarily been keeping connected with on social media. I'm super glad I never had to do online dating, glad to have dodged that bullet. Although I'm sure it would be fine and fun once you get into it.

Anyways y'all are super cool, this is my favourite online community by a long shot.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
But my wife rinks kava everyday
She doesn't rink kava lol, she sips! 🙂

I rink kava. Too much confessedly. 60-100 grams a day, lot above average kava only users.

But time dilation is massive problem for me nowdays with drug usage.

Like, one hour, can be a day. A day's worth of weed, kava, Etiz, in what SEEMS like forever. You can imagine the hazards this leads to lol.

That phenomenal 550 ug trip "with" lol the last of my ALD last week, the most time dilating Acid in wonderland stuff, has slowed time perception to a halt.

Just not possibility unfortunately. Nor actual ongoung "needs", making them impossible to meet.

Still, I push on, and it's to play for.

Hope you are well yourself @JackARoe .

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
There's definitely a lot of super cool people on here who I admire and would love to meet in another dimension, but somehow I feel so awkward about encountering someone first online and then IRL. It even feels weird for me to re-acquaint with old friends who I've primarily been keeping connected with on social media. I'm super glad I never had to do online dating, glad to have dodged that bullet. Although I'm sure it would be fine and fun once you get into it.

Don't get me wrong, I get really nervous before meeting someone and there is a lot of social anxiety beforehand, but once you just do it, it's cool. It's just the leadup that makes me feel anxious.

Looks like isoproscaline is now available worldwide...hope this leads to more reports!

Yep, they won't ship to the US from what I understand though. At least I was told that. I hope I get to try it, because it sounds like it might be better than most of the mescaline analogues judging from the PIHKAL reports.

If you ask me, either someone messaged them after the other day's convo or they've been reading this thread!

I brought it up the other day because I saw it listed. ;)

Last edited:

islander20

Bluelighter
Don't get me wrong, I get really nervous before meeting someone and there is a lot of social anxiety beforehand, but once you just do it, it's cool. It's just the leadup that makes me feel anxious.

Yep, they won't ship to the US from what I understand though. At least I was told that. I hope I get to try it, because it sounds like it might be better than most of the mescaline analogues judging from the PIHKAL reports.

I brought it up the other day because I saw it listed. ;)

They just changed their shipping policy...

Pfafffed

Bluelighter
They just changed their shipping policy...
We might be thinking of different suppliers. I went back to their FAQ and it still says shipping is on hiatus. Their site is updated, though. I guess I'll shoot them an email.

islander20

Bluelighter
We might be thinking of different suppliers. I went back to their FAQ and it still says shipping is on hiatus. Their site is updated, though. I guess I'll shoot them an email.

We could very well be, the information came in an email so perhaps not on the site yet...